Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Connor was beyond relieved to be finished with his OWL year. It had been more stressful than he had expected, and it was nice not to have his entire future hinging on any of the exams this year. Still, that didn't mean he could just... slack off, so Connor had decided to get a headstart, retreating to the library to go through his new textbooks and just get a feel for the things they would be learning this year. It all felt like quite a distinct step up, and some of the subject matter had him balking at the pages. Connor definitely didn't look forward to Herbology this year, something he didn't think he had ever actually thought before. He would have to see how it was when he got there, though. Not for the first time, Connor couldn't help feeling like he was missing something. He was a Prefect, a senior student, surely he should have his life together by now. But it all still felt like a mess, one he couldn't really keep hold of, and he was just doing the best he could to keep moving forward. At least he could prepare for the future this way, focusing on his books and the year ahead.

Samantha couldn't believe that she was now in her last year of Hogwarts but the girl had absolutely no clue what she wanted to do when she left school. She had decided to maybe try and keep her options open, and see where she was heading towards. The girl had decided to make her way to the library, her face stuffed in a textbook for one of her subjects. She knew that she had to get a headstart on her studies, just so she was somewhat prepared for the lessons. But reading and walking honestly wasn't the best mix, especially for Samantha as she was a clumsy person. Samantha was so into her textbook, that she hadn't seen a stack of books that were in her way and everything had become slow motion. One minute she was reading her textbooks and the next she was falling forward and faceplanted onto the floor. "Woah!" Sam slightly shouts out. She sat up and rubbed the side of her face, noticing that there were some books that were scattered across the floor. "Sorry" Samantha whispered out to the students that were around, as she knew that she had disrupted them from their studies and whatnot. "Reading and walking aren't the best mix" Samantha mutters to herself as she started to clean up the scattered books.

Connor jumped sharply as the quiet of the library was broken all at once by the crashing of someone falling over. He looked over, surprised to see Samantha on the floor. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He asked, abandoning his seat and scrambling to help her pick up the books. "That looked like a nasty fall, are you alright?"

Samantha looked up as she heard a voice. "Oh hey," Samantha says with a smile and a wave, as she then rubs her shoulder a little from the fall. "I think so? I don't recommend reading and walking at the same time" Sam says with a slight chuckle. She didn't even know why she was doing it in the first place, knowing how clumsy she was. Samantha then started to clean up the area that she made a mess of from her fall. "Thanks. Sorry. I didn't mean to distract you from anything you were doing"

Connor laughed slightly at Samantha's comment, helping her gather and tidy the books that had been knocked over. "Seems like a hazardous plan." He smiled slightly, shaking his head when she apologised. "Oh no, I was just skimming stuff for this year, it's totally fine. I just... wanna have a bit of a head start. You know. Prefect and all. Don't wanna... be a bad example." He laughed nervously, though the comment hadn't really been joking at all. Connor constantly felt like he wasn't really good enough for the badge he wore, trying his best to be the kind of person who deserved it.

Samantha chuckles a little at Connor's comment as well as nodding with agreement. The Hufflepuff nods again as she heard Connor speak. "Still, I distracted you. I'm sorry" Samantha says with a small laugh. "But I also understand what you mean having a head start and all. But I don't think you're a bad example, and I doubt you ever will be" Samantha says with a small and reassuring smile, as she collects her books. "Thanks by the way. Appreciate it by the way" Samantha says with a genuine smile, as she was glad that he had helped her clean up her mess. She was sure that she disrupted a lot of people's learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back