Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
27.94 cm Applewood, slightly springy, unicorn hair core
I'm open for RP ideas with any or all of my characters, the ones who need interactions the most at the moment have *!* by their name! At the moment; none of my characters have finals, but I am open if you are looking! Consider this thread always open! Post below or PM me on this account.

13343.jpg

*!* Harper Fletcher *!*
First Year Slytherin - Age 12

Harper is often quiet, but not without judgment around people. He will hold his tongue and isn't so quick to jump into an argument, but usually has a sly comment to make at the right time. Appearing self-absorbed at times, Harper believes in self-preservation. Elizabeth is his weakness, he will do anything to protect his twin sister.
Seeking a close friend that can challenge him to be more social, a crush who may or may not like him back, enemies would be good too.
Link to Bio
13342.jpg

Elizabeth Fletcher
First Year Gryffindor - Age 12

Elizabeth has a very strong personality and is not afraid to speak her mind. She can be very persuasive when she needs to be and very charming. Sometimes she comes off as overbearing when she is stressed, but often will apologize for her mistakes.
Seeking friendships, crushes, etc. If she has met with your character before and you want to do something again or evolve their relationship we can do that!

Link to Bio
13323.jpg

Kara Munn
First Year Ravenclaw - Age 11

Kara is perhaps one of the most patient witches anyone could get to know. She has the persistence and patience to work through problems and find solutions, making her a wonderful friend to ask for advice. Be careful when asking for advice if you are looking for a solution outside of the box, Kara is very by the book.

Seeking a bully and study friends primarily
Link to Bio
13322.jpg

Scott Baker
First Year Hufflepuff - Age 11

Scott is quiet and the nervous sort. Full of kindness and humility, he is the first to offer help to someone in need. He never expects anything in return for his good deeds. His timid demeanor often makes him a target for bullies, where the belittlement and teasing tend to go over his head. Scott often scratches the side of his face when he is nervous out of habit.
Seeking everything; crushes, friends, bullies, etc.
Link to Bio
13380.jpg

*!* Charolette Greenwood *!*
4th Year HS Slytherin - Age 14

Charolette is a very privileged and bitter person to her core. She lacks actual attention for her parents and gets spoiled by her wealthy father. Expecting the best of herself and everyone else, she doesn't stand for less than perfect. While she is direct and forward, she does have a soft spot for animals of all kind. She thinks people of lower magical bloodlines are imperfection to the magical society and have weaker magical abilities.

Seeking everything; clique, enemies, boyfriend. Can meet on a holiday!
Link to Bio
13386.jpg

*!*Clifton Greenwood*!*
6th Year HS Gryffindor - Age 16

Clifton is easy-going and friendly to everyone he meets. He is reasonable and a great listener. He is a cousin to Charolette, but isn't bothered by her remarks.
Seeking everything; bff or trio, misc. friendships, relationships, crushes, etc. Can meet on a holiday!
13697.jpg

*!*Bowie Greenwood*!*
3rd Year HS Hufflepuff - Age 14

Bowie loves to bake all sorts of treats and is a very kind soul. He is patient with people but is quite cowardly. Always making new friends, Bowie is one of the most reliable people you could ever meet. He can be quite moody at times. Brother of Clifton Greenwood.
Seeking everything; lots of friends, maybe a small crush, etc. Can meet on a holiday.
13698.jpg

*!*Eddie Kaufman*!*
3rd Year Durmstrang - Age 13

Born in Sweden, Eddie is in his third year at Durmstrang. He loves snakes and loves learning everything about them. Eddie can be quite pessimistic and often doesn't take people for just their word. He is rather intelligent, but he likes to keep that to himself.
Seeking anything. Open to pretty much all ideas. Again, can meet on a holiday.
13686.jpg

*!*Kayce Davies-Dilys*!*
Queenstown, NZ - Age 11

Kayce will be sorted at HNZ 2050 (Y35). Kayce has confidence and grace in each step she takes, masking all her deeper insecurities. She is particular in the way she dresses, the way she styles her hair, and the skincare products she uses. While appearing compliant to guardians, Kayce often sneaks around to do what she wants.
Seeking anything and everything!
Link to Development
13687.jpg

*!*Zoey Nicholls*!*
Christchurch, NZ - Age 10

Zoey will be sorted at HNZ 2050 (Y35). Zoey spends most of her time in deep thought daydreaming and thinking of wild fantasies. She often is quite detached from others and the world because of how much time she spends in her fantasy worlds. Her moms often exclaim how creative she is, but Zoey is too humble to ever admit her own accomplishments. If you ask her to make a decision, you might find it takes her a while to decide or she can't come to one at all. Zoey tends to be rather indecisive.

Link to Development
13688.jpg

*!*Dale Paterson*!*
Queenstown, NZ - Age 10

Dale will be sorted at HNZ 2050 (Y35). Often found outside exploring, Dale is one very curious kid. Although he loves to explore, he rarely takes risks or tries dangerous stunts. Dale is very honest and candid in his responses and especially to his friends. He tries to do the right thing, but sometimes his emotions get the better of him. Dale doesn’t take criticism well. To his closest friends, he is sympathetic and encouraging, but to acquaintances, he may come off quiet.

Link to Development
13690.jpg

*!*Oakley Everett*!*
Auckland, NZ - Age 10

Oakley will be sorted at HNZ 2050 (Y35). Currently, Oakley is in a new foster home with the potential for adoption. Oakley is rarely curious and often pessimistic when she doesn’t think things will go her way. She has a naturing personality for others and a soft spot for those she sees in need. Often observant to the things going on around her and is very logical about things.
13381.jpg

*!*Oscar Greenwood*!*
Manchester, England - Age 10

Oscar is all bark and no bite as he will run at the first signs of any danger. He is incredibly spoiled and acts like it.
Seeking mostly enemies, victims, or maybe a couple of shallow friends. Can meet on a holiday!
13787.jpg

Sammy Munn
New Zealand - Age 9

Sammy will be sorted at HNZ 2051 (Y36). He is extremely emotional and easily angered. Sammy has a fiery temperament and often gets into fights. He loves to play outside and with other kids.
Seeking friends
13392.jpg

*!* Olivia Fletcher *!*
Wellington, NZ - Age 31
Olivia is the mother to my twins Elizabeth and Harper Fletcher. She acquired a job in Counterfeit Spells/Objects Office at the Ministry of Magic over the summer and is focused on improving safety. Her husband and father to the twins passed away a couple of years ago and she hasn't moved on since. She has focused on her career.
Seeking friendships, romances, perhaps a final?
13324.jpg

Lyla Edwards
Auckland, NZ - Age 26

Lyla is a very compassionate, loyal, and generous person. She gets along with others because she is quite a charismatic type; however, she can be a little impatient and untidy. Lyla is very passionate about the things she believes in and is quick to take action where she feels the need. She is not afraid of taking on new opportunities and reaches for them whenever she can, but with her ambitious attitude combined with her struggle to be patient, she can find herself becoming sad or stressed when not progressing. She fears a lack of control in her life and tries to be ready for any scenario and is often quick to react. Bartender at The Medley (Dec 2048), Sales Assistant at Dervish & Banges (Feb 2049)

13684.jpg

Ty Fox
Tauranga, NZ - Age 33

Ty is a very shady kind of guy, the kind you wouldn't leave alone in your house note even for a moment. He is a father, but he doesn't know it and his son is unaware of him. I am hoping to get him into some of the darker magic areas of the site.

Seeking dark magic friends, flings, I doubt he would settle down
5643.jpg

Gracie Williams
New Zealand - Age 26

Gracie has a very bubbly personality and loves to see the best in people. She recently acquired Eeylop's Owl Emporium. Gracie has a love for all creatures, but owls hold a special place in her heart. She hopes to host lots of education and entertaining events at the shop and is open to those who want to host their events there.
Seeking friendships, flings, event hosts

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind roleplaying with any of your Hogwarts characters or your younger & unsorted characters. We have roleplayed before with some of these characters (and I have enjoyed it) and wouldn't mind roleplaying again and developing their relationships if you want to.

I have @Issac Jacobs, who's in his first year. He doesn't have many friends, so I'm hoping he can make some more. He's friendly, talkative but can get into mischief at times. He hates being babied by his sister and can be overconfident sometimes. I haven't developed him or roleplayed with him that much.

I also have an unsorted/younger student named @Alexander Rogers who is 10 and will be attending HNZ 2050. He's quiet and shy at first, but once you get to know him, we'll warm up to you. He's into music and art. He isn't sporty and isn't a risk-taker. I haven't roleplayed with this character or developed him much.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

@Samantha Jacobs

Absolutely! I love Scott x Issac's friendship and how they were bonding. We can start something new with them instead of just their detention thread. Perhaps Issac x Elizabeth can get into some mischief around the castle? She is very much a leader and adventurer.

Alexander x Zoey might be an interesting combination. She loves art, she isn't too much of a risk-taker. We can start something with them if you'd like or I have an open thread with her here. I am up for Alexander with any of my young ones. Dale x Alexander: Dale seems to be the opposite of Alexander, we could do something with them in that sense if you'd like

Let me know if any of that stands out and I can start something for a couple or if you want to do anything with other characters as well.

Lord help me but I'm in!

Scott and Rose, of course. Maybe Scott can have a little bit of a thing for lily? which of course we need lily and scott again too. Also, Arthur and Elizabeth should meet up again. Which reminds me, I'm thinking that @Elizabeth Fletcher, @Issac Jacobs and Arthur could make a bit of a gang. Arthur is quiet but really clever, quick, and mischevious. He would follow them anywhere. Thoughts? I also kinda want to see how Harper and Rose would get along.

@Sapphire Michaels Yes, totally onboard for Scott liking Lily. We can totally start them another thread. I'm interested to see how Rose and Scott get along.

I am totally on board for that mischievous trio! Either way, Elizabeth and Arthur definitely should meet up again.

Let's try Harper and Rose, I think they would have an interesting dynamic.

I can start whatever!

Hmmm, we already have something with Scott and Rose. Let's wait for another for now. And we can do a scott lily one after we finish the rose/scott.

Elizabeth and Arthur are both Gryffindors. I can start that one. Do you want to start something with Rose and Harper? He could be looking for Elizabeth and she'd be looking for Ren.

I love Issac and Scott's friendship too! I think that sounds awesome! Would it be alright with you if you start that? Alexander x Zoey does sound like an interesting combination. I can start that thread if you want? And We can see how we go with both, and do a Dale x Alexander and Issac x Elizabeth later on?? Or we could do all four at the same time if you want? Let me know what you think! :)

I'm thinking that @Elizabeth Fletcher, @Issac Jacobs and Arthur

Ooo I love this idea! I'm totally up for this trio! :)

First of all: Yay for this trio. I'm excited haha.

@Sapphire Michaels Yes, I will start Harper x Rose.

@Samantha Jacobs I can start Scott x Issac. We could wait to do Elizabeth x Issac if we do a trio thing? And I am cool with waiting or starting with Dale. I don't have anything going on with him so I dont mind starting it either.

@Samantha Jacobs I can start Scott x Issac. We could wait to do Elizabeth x Issac if we do a trio thing? And I am cool with waiting or starting with Dale. I don't have anything going on with him so I dont mind starting it either.

Okay cool! Yeah, you can start Scott x Issac :) Sure! We can wait to do a Elizabeth x Issac if we do a trio thread thing! Sounds awesome and fun! Would it be okay if you started Dale x Alexander thread? I'm not really good with starting threads lol we can start that whenever.

Hey Harleigh! I love your chars and would be so down to RP some more.

For Harper I was thinking maybe we could do something with him and Kas again? I think they can enjoy making snarky/sly commentary and Kas can definitely push him to be more social. That being said I also had a lot of fun with Kas and Elizabeth if you want to do something with them again too.

I'm also always down for Nicole and Kara to hang out again, maybe they can do their Honeyduke's research over the holidays or the next Brightstone weekend ^_^

I'm only sorting one kid next year, Ryan, but he might be a good fit for maybe either Dale or Zoey. He tends to like odd things and adventures, more for the sake of curiosity than daring though. He could also be a potential target for Oscar since his social skills are somewhat non-existant.

Kris, didn't we have a thread with Kas and arthur once? If it is who I think it is, perhaps we can turn that trio into a qaurtet

Kris, didn't we have a thread with Kas and arthur once? If it is who I think it is, perhaps we can turn that trio into a qaurtet
Kas isn't in it for the adventure, he's in it to watch you guys get in trouble xD

Lol alright. If Harleigh is in, too, Kris, the link is up there ;)

So, for your adults, I have Isaiah Jeffreys, https://hogwarts.nz/members/isaiah-jeffreys.7953/ he's 29 and works at the ministry in the unspeakable section. I'm pretty open to plotting with him - don't really have much currently, so he could work with Lyla Edwards or Olivia Fletcher. Isaiah is a very kind individual, he went to HNZ, ravenclaw. he's very hard working, and quick on his feet. he spent a lot of his younger years looking after his brothers, so in his twenties, he spent a lot of time going a little off the rails, with the partying, but he wants to settle down, and would certainly be loyal to someone.

I'd been keen for either, depending on what suits you.

I also have Ajaccio Skey, who could hang out with any of your first years. Ajax is a pretty chill kind of guy. He's well travelled and likes the outdoors. he learns by asking questions and doesn't really like hogwarts manner of classes. He's a pretty easy guy to get along with, so he could suit any of those people. Depends on what you'd like to do.

Let me know, if you'd like to do anything!

Hey Harleigh! I'm loving rping with Kara and Daniel, they get along so well!

I have Jacinta, who's a first year Slytherin, maybe we could do something with her and Harper? I think they've met, but maybe only once, and briefly. Jacinta's had a rough first semester and could always use some more close friends. I'd love if Kara and Jacinta could hang out more, I think they've only seen each other once over the holidays before school started.
I'd be happy to do anything with any of my characters, just let me know :)

Hey all 🥰 I’ve been in the doctors all day today. Back home and catching up now.

@Elliot Briar I love the idea of Harper x Kas friendship. Also yes to the quartet!! Kara x Nicole friendship I’d love to work on. Ryan x Zoey Sound like a good combo IMO. I can start whichever ones you want me to.

@Stefan Archer Isaiah x Olivia would be interesting to try I think. Ajax x Kara and/or Elizabeth sound like a good match to me. Kara loves asking questions to learn. Elizabeth loves the outdoors. I can start whatever :)

@Amy Jewel I love Kara x Daniel so much. I can start a holiday thread at Kara’s house if you’d like? Harper x Jacinta would be fun to explore. Yes to Kara & her meeting up again! Let me know.

@Amy Jewel I love Kara x Daniel so much. I can start a holiday thread at Kara’s house if you’d like? Harper x Jacinta would be fun to explore. Yes to Kara & her meeting up again! Let me know.

Yay! I'm happy with all of those ^_^ Let me know what you'd like me to start and I'll get onto it.

I will start Kara x Daniel and Harper x Jacinta if you wanna do her and Kara?

Stefan Archer, Isaiah x Olivia would be interesting to try I think. Ajax x Kara and/or Elizabeth sound like a good match to me. Kara loves asking questions to learn. Elizabeth loves the outdoors. I can start whatever :)

Sounds good, We could have Isaiah and Olivia meet at say a meeting which devolves into like a coffee meeting somewhere? So they meet because of work? I can start something for them.

With Ajax, happy to do either or really. If you start one, and I start another then we can see how they all fit. If that suits?

We RPed Emmy and Harleigh and we can again next year when they're at school? She could also be friends with any of your unsorteds! Shes very friendly and loving and loyal.

For Harper, I have Amari Kent. She is very confident and outspoken and a spoiled brat. She would definitely help him with any social problems and encourage him (and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if he had a crush on her xD )

@Elliot Briar I love the idea of Harper x Kas friendship. Also yes to the quartet!! Kara x Nicole friendship I’d love to work on. Ryan x Zoey Sound like a good combo IMO. I can start whichever ones you want me to.
Yesssss :D We can see about something with Kas and Harper once school starts up again, and I think I might have an idea for Ryan and Zoey already I can get to work on if you wanna do something for Kara and Nicole when you have time (I've noticed you've got a lot going on all of a sudden :r )?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back