Too Young!

Zoey Cécile Nicholls

August 14, 2039 (10)
Mixed Blood Witch
Born in Christchurch, New Zealand
Currently in Christchurch, New Zealand

Humble, Thoughtful, Creative

Appearance

Zoey's long brown hair was usually fell straight for her scalp or occasionally with a slight wave if she wasn't careful when brushing it after a shower. Her oval face had large red lips and bright hazel eyes engulfed her. A thoughtful expression can usually be found dancing across her face.

Personality

Zoey spends most of her time in deep thought daydreaming and thinking of wild fantasies. She often is quite detached from others and the world because of how much time she spends in her fantasy worlds. Her moms often exclaim how creative she is, but Zoey is too humble to ever admit her own accomplishments. If you ask her to make a decision, you might find it takes her a while to decide or she can't come to one at all. Zoey tends to be rather indecisive.

Family

Zoey Nicholls was raised by her two mothers; Yara Nicholls and Amber-Rose Nicholls. Yara gave birth to Zoey with the aid of anonymous doner on August 14, 2039. Her mothers both raised her in a very naturing middle-class home. Zoey has two cats, one named Essa and another named Soot. Essa is a very heavy, 4-year-old cat with a short chinchilla coat with white neck and nose. She loves fish, is very excitable, but quite shy. Soot is a small muscular, 9-year-old cat with a long silky black coat. He is rather stubby, will eat everything in sight, excitable, but cautious around strangers.

Yara Nicholls
Mother
Mixed Blood
Married to Amber-Rose Nicholls
Amber-Rose Nicholls (Pascal)
Mother
Muggleborn
Married to Yara Nicholls
Ameena Nicholls (Shelton)
Maternal (Yara) Grandmother
Half-Blood
Married to Marcus Nicholls
Marcus Nicholls
Maternal (Yara) Grandfather
Mixed Blood
Married to Ameena Nicholls
Clémentine Pascal (Joubert)
Maternal (Amber-Rose) Grandmother
Muggle
Married to Luc Pascal
Luc Pascal
Maternal (Amber-Rose) Grandfather
Muggle
Married to Clémentine Pascal

Friendships

Dustin Weber -
Dustin and Zoey met in 2044 at Yellowbear CDC in the preschool room. They usually shared the crayons during free time so they could both color. Even though they did that nearly every day, neither of them talked much so they knew very little about the other. Zoey was invited to Dustin's sixth birthday party, but she was unable to go and too embarrassed to tell him that. After that, he began playing with the cars and didn't return to the coloring table.

Rebekah Bailey - The two met at age 6 in 2045, at Deer Valley Academy, where they both attended primary school. They bonded over a class field trip to the Aquarium, neither of them liked underwater life because there was too much unknown and it looked scary. As Zoey began to learn more about her magical abilities, she became more distant from Rebekah. She wasn't able to share some of the most exciting things in her life, including some of her art because it was laced with magic.

Miles Parks- Miles ran into Zoey's easel on his mountain bike as she had set her supplies up to paint a lovely tree scenery. He was overly apologetic, mostly because he too was an artist and would've been upset if his stuff had gotten knocked over. Miles was far more outgoing than Zoey and helped her set her things back up. The two discussed art and became close friends, they remain close to this day.

Heritage

Yara Nicholls was born to Ameena and Marcus Nicholls on May 21, 2014, in Christchurch, New Zealand. They welcome their first and only daughter into the world with pride and joy, hoping that she too would be a wizard. From a young age, Yara was fascinated with art, just like her grandmother Ella Nicholls. The first time Yara saw an animated portrait she was five years old and she talked to it constantly. She was obsessed with the animated portrait and it was the reason she first showed signs of magic. While speaking with the portrait one day, Yara laughed so hard in delight that her skin began to resemble a rainbow. Marcus was happy to see his little girl showing signs of magic and couldn't wait to begin teaching her magic.

When it came time for Yara to enter school, she was entered into a muggle primary school. Not wanting to send Yara away to Hogwarts, Marcus taught her magic at home. Since Yara's magic training was homeschooled, she was able to focus on learning art magic heavily. At age 16, she obtained a job at Mad Mavis' Murky Mound as a studio cleaner. While working at the studio, she was able to get a few commissions for both magical and not magical art. Yara worked for Mr. Mavis for three years before trying to go independent and sell her own magical portraits. While at an art exhibit in France, Yara met a woman named Amber-Rose Pascal. It was the fall of 2033 and Yara fell for Amber-Rose rather quickly.

Amber-Rose Pascal was born June 6, 2014, to Clémentine and Luc Pascal in Lyon, France. She was the only child of the older couple and unexpected after so many years. Amber-Rose was born magical to a family of muggles. She first showed signs of magic when she was 4 years old, every time she sneezed a small flute tone would play. Once she turned 11, somebody showed up to inform her and her family of her magical nature and acceptance to Beauxbatons Academy. Amber-Rose attended Beauxbaton's and excelled in charms and herbology. She picked up an interest in magical cooking and over break was able to find a part-time job. It was a small magical tea shop in Lyon called Steeping. Amber-Rose found a deeper passion for magical foods and began to experiment making pastries for the shop. She went back to work at the shop during breaks, but the summer before her seventh year at Beauxbaton's, Amber-Rose dropped out to focus more on her job at Steeping.

In honor of all her hard work, Amber-Rose was promoted to a business partner at Steeping and was brought on to focus on pastries. She chose to celebrate her promotion at an art gallery in Paris, where she ran into Yara. The two fell for each and stayed up all night to have a conversation. The pair began to date and Amber-Rose proposed to Yara on April 12, 2036. After their November 24, 2036 wedding, Amber-Rose moved to Christchurch, New Zeland. Yara found a job as a resident artist at Padraig Portrit and Amber-Rose found a job as a kitchen assistant for a magical restaurant called Secret Pasta. The two were able to save up to buy their first home in 2037.

After many conversations, the young couple decided to pursue options to have a child together. Yara agreed to give birth to the child if they got a doner and Amber-Rose decided that if they had a second child, she would be the one to carry it. The two saved up the money for the cost and were able to get pregnant two years later. Yara gave birth to Zoey Nicholls on August 14, 2039. Zoey was only one year old when they got a black kitten named Soot, he followed Zoey everywhere she crawled and it was clear he chose her as a companion. Yara and Amber-Rose watched for signs of magic carefully, hoping their daughter Zoey would get their magical talents. Yara obtained a new job as a Gallery-commissioned artist for Artplex Gallery which had both magical and mundane exhibits. When Zoey began to speak she called Yara, Mom, and Amber-Rose, Momma.

By age four, Zoey began showing signs of magic by levitating anything that she really desired, especially a good piece of candy. At age 5, Zoey was entered into a muggle primary school but was largely exposed to magic at home through magical portraits and magical meals. She began to learn a thing or to from her moms and created her first true magical portrait at age 9 with help from her mother. Zoey loved art and coloring and would do so every chance she got. Being a thoughtful and creative kid, she often stayed out of the way and out of trouble. Her mothers had high hopes for her being the first of them to graduate from a wizarding academy and made plans to send her to Hogwarts New Zealand in 2050.

Hobbies & Skills

Magical Portraits
Watercolor Painting
Acrylic Painting
Oil Pastel Art

Strengths & Weaknesses

Humble
Meek
Hesitant
Isolated
Inventive

Hogwarts

House - Unsorted
Best Subjects - Zoey will likely excel at charms and any art-related things
Worst Subjects - Zoey doesn't find herself like potions which just seems dreadfully boring
Extra-Curriculars - Zoey is unlikely to participate in any school clubs as she doesn't really spend that much time getting to know others.
Hogwarts Goals - To make her moms proud and graduate.
Future Plans - Zoey doesn't know what she wants to do for sure but finds her mother's job as a commissioned artist a lot of fun.

Magic

Wand - Zoey is too young for a wand!
Patronus - Zoey is too young for a Patronus!
Patronus Memory - TBD
Boggart - TBD
Mirror of Erised - Zoey would see herself in an isolated log cabin with endless amounts of art supplies and a beautiful forest view.

Fun Facts

Zoey's favorite place to be is somewhere that has a gorgeous view that she can paint.
She is a vegetarian.
Her favorite color is purple.
Zoey loves to wear knee-high socks whenever she gets a chance.
She is scared of snakes and ducks.
Her favorite foods are honey, snap peas and raisins.

Diary
Dear Journal,

Today is my tenth birthday and I have decided to go vegetarian. Mom says she supports my decision, but I think she doesn't think it'll last long. Momma is also vegetarian, so I should be to keep up with it. I don't know, I suppose it's rather hard to make sure everything I am eating is vegetarian-friendly. I'm going to go contemplate this some more, but I really want to do it. I'll keep you updated if I decided to stick to it.

Signed,
Zoey Nicholls

P.S. I am sticking to being vegetarian! Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Timeline
Zoey Nicholls Moments

August 14, 2039
Zoey Cécile Nicholls is born.

January 2040

Started attending daycare at Garden Grove Children's Center

August 14, 2040

Adopted a black kitten named Soot.

August 2042

Started attending preschool at Yellowbear CDC

May 2043