All My Students - Yes all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Nichole
</COLOR>
</COLOR>
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black"> I'm going to try and keep this short. Within each spoiler are my characters, and a few words about them. They are sectioned by year to make it easier on you and the technology you are loading it from!! Each of the 27 have a few short sentences, and I will tell you now that they need literally everything you could imagine! Friends, flings, romance, hatred, enemies - you name it I'm open! Enjoy!
<COLOR color="black">
tumblr_mgqfa62fyb1rrxm6lo1_500.gif

Atlas Andoujenero / 11 / Pureblood / Hufflepuff
Atlas is a pureblood who was raised with a mixed blood sister. His sister - older by a year - was adopted to make a political statement. For that reason he is struggling with whether or not he's a supremacist at heart, or if he feels the way his sister is treated is wrong. Atlas is fairly kind, but mroe apt to hang out with pureblood - and trained to ask for blood status. He lives in Sweeden - so obviously if any of your characters spend holidays there that could be an easy plot.

8d92352027c8fdaec98247bdc2d6fce0.gif

Irvine Willowsby / 11 / Muggle Born / Gryffindor

Irvine is a sweet kid who will do anything to make sure his new witch and wiard friends don't find out he's a total nerd. He plays football in the summer, but in most of his spare time he reads comics and geeks out about super heroes. He's from New Zealand so friends being made over the holidays might be easier to keep as well and might be more likely to discover his secret!

ezgif.com-resize%201_zps2hxe5idm.gif

Zhivka Harcourt / 11 / Mixed Blood / Hufflepuff

This bulgarian sweet heart was raised to always be her own person, and never back down from a challenge - but it's obvious that didn't sink in very well. Instead Siffy is as sweet as a button and doesn't really want to hurt anyone's feelings. She's non-competitive, unless it's competitive hugging which she is literally the best at. She's a mixed-blood so she has some knowledge of magic, but for the most part her parents gave her a chance at a normal life and sent her to muggle school, so she could gain that knowledge. Zhivka wants to raise Kangaroos in her future - so if anyone can help her with that she'd be eternally grateful.

tumblr_mypa4z4HwY1st1e1ao1_500.gif

Troye Smith / 10 / Pureblood / Hufflepuff

Troye is cray... for cats. She believes that cats have accents depending on the country they come from. Seh's whimsical and imaginative - but if you're not a pureblood you can't hang out with her. She was never allowed to leave without supervision before Hogwarts so she's fairly sheltered by Isla - the matriarch of her large Pure Blood family. She wants to learn about the world desperately, but is slightly fearful of angering Isla. She lives on the outside of Glasgow (thanks Emies) in the summer, so Scottish Purebloods are free to play.

6c0e85e5cf2f6a480ebed665d2e765d2.gif

Ursula Ciccone / 11 / Mixed Blood / Ravenclaw

Lastly in the first years bunch is Ursula, born in the Us and raised all over the world. Ursula is a military brat - her mother is a witch and father a muggle. Her mother was from the states as well and was in the military to support her country and that's where they met. Ursula was born in West Virginia and at the time of her letter she was living in military housing with her younger brother and parents. Ursula has traveled all over the world in the different bases for the air force. She is respectful and doesn't want to cross any toes from her superiors. She's a military Brat, on time is too late. She wants to go into magical politics and learn all about that - which is probably why she's a Ravenclaw.

365b65e74078f91e0aa6e5573ac2f49a.gif

Violette Lao / 12 / Part Goblin / Gryffindor

Violette - this part Goblin is sassy, spunky, and of course a trouble maker for her caring mother. She's a twin to another Part Goblin, but that Goblin is not at this school. Vi can be fairly nice, but she's not one to back down from a challenge, even with her short size. She wants to be taken seriously in whatever field she picks - but she hasn't exactly decided what field that is. She lives In New Zealand on holidays so feel free and visit her if you're in the area!

tumblr_mgsdq8KwCo1rkvw07o1_r2_500.gif

Kairi Kelly / 12 / Mixed Blood / Slytherin

Kairi is also a trouble maker. She was in the system for the first three years of her life until her cousin became old enough to adopt her. She resents not knowing her mom, and hates that sometimes it gets the best of her that her other cousin whom had been co-parenting just abandoned her. She has bright green eyes though, so she's always got something to remember her dad by. She's always looking to challenge someone or make something into a game - and is always looking to come out on top. She lives in New Zealand like many of my other characters on the holidays.

tumblr_mjpny01NNU1ruvqz1o2_500.gif

Amella Macksimov / 12 / Part-Veela / Ravenclaw

Amella is a sweet, fairly sensitive girl. She loves to bring people out of their shells. She's a dancer like her other sisters, but that's about all they have in common. Being the youngest shes often used to being babied, and she might expect the same out of her friends. However she's trying to grow up a little at a time, and maybe focus on a career in dance.

giphy.gif

Megan Anders / 13 / Mixed Blood / Slytherin

Megan is super underdeveloped - she grew up in a poor house hold just she and her mom in England. That's all I got. So I'd love some roleplays to develop her.

kikosmile.gif

Wynne Andoujenero / 12 / Mixed-blood / Hufflepuff

Wynne is the product of a corrupt political family. She was adopted to prove that her pureblood family wasn't supremacist, but it's still obvious. Her older sister picks on her constantly about her blood status - but would never let anyone else do so. Wynne is confused, and often feels down on herself because of her blood status, but she tries her best to stay positive. She eventually wants to go to a muggle university and study medical sciences.

tumblr_ndlp62J8iA1sjcas3o1_500.gif

Lula Grave /13 / Mixed Blood / Ravenclaw

Lula is Claire Adkins half sister, if you remember Claire she was the lovable, dumb Gryffindor in Samual Kaster's year - best friends forever. Lula is fairly similar, lovable, sweet, but fairly intelligent. While she isn't academically focused she's one of thos kids we all knew growing up that was just naturally good at things - this will of course change in her fifth year when classes get harder and more serious, which will rock her world. But for now she needs friends who she can help with school work, or just hang around. She lives in the US when she is not in school.

2c9f4ffea45bcb621afdadf867b873de.gif

<COLOR color="mediumblue">Azalea Mallie / 12 / Mixed Blood / Ravenclaw

Azalea is out and proud. She loves Aesthetics and is all about the way things look or sound, rather than the practicality. She is mildly pretentious, but I think that will fade over time. She was raised in a community of Pure adn Mixed bloods, so she believes that all the bloods should be able to get along - which might be her downfall. She's a strong willed Claw who lives in the UK in her Holidays.

tumblr_mt7zpgZMqN1rz4jg2o1_500.gif

Yiwen Marionetta / 13 / Pureblood / Hufflepuff

Yiwen is shy. That's like the best way to describe her. She's very sweet if you can hear her, but often she talks quietly and at the ground. Her shyness has prevented her from making a lot of friends. She loves to paint and one day wants to be a famous painter - muggle not magical. She doesn't care much about her blood status. She lives in England on her holiday breaks.

tumblr_mjlyl1AyyL1rqtp9go2_500.gif

Fawn Barrow / 12 / Unknown / Slytherin

Ah Fawn... she doesn't bite as much as she used to, but she's still learning manners. Fawn has approval to have been a wild child and I feel like reading her biography is the best way to learn about her.

00419a94d09b21eea1f527bcc15ebbfb.gif

Noah Warland / 13 / Pureblood / Slytherin

Noah is an engaged pureblood to the Styx family - and he sees nothing but his wife. Thank the lord considering his families life is probably on the line if he didn't want to follow through. He is a supremacist, but to his own blood status he's super nice and a bit goofy - so if you're a pureblood you can be his friend. Of course all others will be brushed off.

tumblr_nglv7bshH41qhc9d1o4_500.gif

Binnaz Ghannam / 13 / Mixed blood / Hufflepuff

Binnaz is originally from the middle east, but her brother took custody of her when his parents shunned her as well for being magical, and now she lives in New Zealand with him. She is fairly reserved and plain - as she feels she should be. She is still very traditional, and parts of her wonder what the benefit of coming to HNZ were, since she's not really made any friends.

ddd023431de8605290502db08186b160.gif

Celebi Kovalenko / 13 / Mixed Blood / Gryffindor

Celebi was raised in a loving home in the UK by her warm mother and lovely step father. She loves everything about Hogwarts, especially that she gets to go to school with her sister. She's super caring and sweet, so ti's easy to make friends with her.

large.gif

Meloetta Kovalenko / 13 / Mixed Blood / Ravenclaw

Meloetta was raised in a cold home in Russia by her serious father and absent step-mother. She loves most things about hogwarts, except the fact that she goes to school with her sister. She's super cold and fairly uncaring making it hard for her to make friends, but if you busy through the shell she has put up who knows! Maybe she could be a good friend.

tumblr_inline_mw63f9F3wD1r1yj84.gif

Aminia Macksimov / 13 / Part-Veela / Ravenclaw

Aminia is manipulative and fairly cold - she knows how to use others and her chamrs of being Veela to get what she wants, and she will use them. She's aware that it's not right, but she's willing to do whatever to get where she needs to be. She has many slytherin aspects, but she has a want to learn about how charms might effect her dancing and perhaps even how to design with magic in mind. She lives in Russia during holidays along with her sister Amella and Amoretta.

Miranda_Kerr_victoriassecret.filminspector.com_30.jpg

Misha Collins / 15 / Mixed Blood / Ravenclaw

Misha has a helium voice, if you can get past that you can probably be her friend. She likes to be on time and wears a watch on her ankle. She is sweet and a bit quirky - unless you cross her. When angry Misha doesn't just lash out she goes for the throat, as evidenced by her kissing Jame's brother all because James danced with Maddie. However until that point she is very kind. Misha is from the US and lives there in the summer.

tumblr_inline_mxdma8RIBx1spf5r2.gif

Phoebe Callwell / 15 / Muggleborn / Gryffindor

Phoebe is another special case, as she is completely blind. She is very stubborn though so don't try to help her. She is fairly nice, but often feels she's not good enough to be at the school as shes not sure what kind of future she really has as a witch. This bums her out but she tries not to be too open about it. She lives in New Zealand - they moved after she was discovered to be a witch as her parents thought she may be in danger if the Vatican found out, but originally she is from Italy.

1f26f7730ebb40e50c9e4bbc7b811ef9.gif

Cyan Territe / 15 / "Pureblood" (Mixed-Blood) / Hufflepuff

Cyan... oh Cyan. She's dye obsessed, fashion obsessed, and convinced she's a pureblood thanks to her father. She has no idea that she's not so this could lead to some fun and interesting roelplays once she discovers the truth. She's fairly nice, but a little dumb in the way that if she thinks of something to say she says it and doesn't regard how it makes others feel.

tumblr_mbw9rgTrsM1rj2tzjo1_500.gif

Asier Rosatta / 15 / Mixed Blood / Hufflepuff

Asier is sweet and I swear his english has gotten better since he's been studying it for almost seven years now. Just don't speak with too much gusto - and be careful with idioms. Regardless Asier is kind, and loving. He loves flowers and wants to own his own magical floral shop one day. He really needs to find a girl to crush on because he'd bring her flowers and be sweet - and i just love his character but never get a chance to play him xD

tumblr_m1av7jpWoe1r6hxuw.gif

JaQuan Kim / 15 / Mixed Blood / Slytherin

JaQuan... he used to be a complete spoiled brat, but he's gron up a bit. While he's still spoiled he's mostly confused about his feeligns romantically as he's around that age right now. He thinks he's attracted to girls, but some guys catch his attention. He's having a very hard time with that as it is. He's fairly nice, but a little hard headed and sometimes likes to put others down for being beneath him in whatever way it is he views them to be.

tumblr_nq73ameTh51twkn6do5_500.gif

Aluetta McKelly / 15 / Mixed Blood / Gryffindor
Sweet french Aluetta who loves her family but feels left out. She's kind but also a bit clueless. She is intelligent - but only in the purest sense. She doesn't understand what sarcasm is or what an idiom is, making it difficult to talk with her sometimes. She does love making friends, I just haven't put her out there much so I'd love to get plotting with her and really develop her before she graduates!

tumblr_luu684Afux1r6bcc4o1_500.gif

Viviana Nacht / 17 / Mixed Blood / Hufflepuff

Oh Viv. My baby Viv how is she old already I can't even. Viviana is still just as sweet as always, hates making people upset, and loves to see them happy. She and Saveli are still inseparable - this is Viv's only saving grace as she's still not really able to defend herself from others. Viviana will learn to stand up for herself, but I think it will take a lot to do this - mostly what's planned for her after graduation. :shifty:

giphy.gif

Saveli Matveev / 17 / Mixed Blood / Slytherin
Saveli Matveev is one confusing ball of what the hell even is she right now? She's fairly emotional after losing her best friend to another school, and still struggles with wondering why her father suddenly appeared back in her life after not wanting her for so long. She's not a seventh year - and worries she won't be able to do anything with her life, and suddenly she's having the midlife crises some of us might remember from our last years in school. She needs support now more than ever!

Hi Nichole! I would really like to RP with you. And I have a few options for you.

First for Atlas I've got Therese Rosenberg also a first year Hufflepuff. And what I really love is that she is from Sweden so that will be something nice to begin with! The only thing she is Half Blood, but she has the gift that she see's good in everyone. So perhaps her kindness will do something.

Than for Amella I've got Beaubelle Waldgrave she is a second year and very shy and influencable. She has made some friends but is not really confident about herself and doesn't dare to talk to others, to make the first move. If Amella could help her she will feel more confident perhaps.

Okay, serious post now.
First years-
Atlas, well, there is that final that I owe him that they could rp, but she won't be made until I find the best playby for her. I do have Andromeda, who is a Puff pure-blood that could easily influence him. Just getting past her bubble might be hard.
Ryuu and Troye, nuff said
Third years-
Cristian and Yiwen are in the same house, both pure-bloods. They can be good friends at the very least.
Fourth years-
Noah needs to meed his future siblings in law. :r Just in general. Lestat, Elysia or Viktor.

This is all I have to offer, and cannot be done all at once. I need to keep things at a minimum.

First years:
I can offer Elizabeth Chatwin my Ravenclaw firsty, she is a lovely sweet girl. She likes everyone and loves Quidditch. She is just fun to hang around with and can easily fit in new surroundings.
I also offer my Muggleborn Perry Wyatt, he is a Sports fanatic and total nerd. He had a scholarship for a sports college, but got a letter to Hogwarts. He was shocked it existed and still is. He is my Gryffindor.

I am looking for friends for both and I think they fit some of yours firsties as well =)

Kaitlyn is like the biggest turd around ever. Just so everyone knows xD

Therese&&Atlas: I'm willing to try anything with him. He's a bit unsure so I think meeting someone who is a half blood but kind - maybe persistant - would help him to develop a little more towards not hating their guts!

Beaubelle&&Amella: I'm always looking for more friends for this sweetie - and she likes to see beauty and grace in everyone. I smell makeovers and sleep overs for the dorm mates! I think I'm more interested in starting this one first - and if you'd like to take on two topics perhaps you can start the one for Atlas?

We've spoken about Atlas and the person you want him to love forever already, so I won't beat that dead horse :p . As far as Andromeda I wouldn't mind her meeting Atlas - but I wonder if it'd be a three post roleplay because he's still shy. Maybe save that for a bit until he's more talkative and persistent.

Ryuu&&Troye - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. When and where! We can discuss because yes.

Cristian&&Yiwen: As long as he doesn't mind the fact that she's a bit of a quiet girl, and that she struggles to keep conversations up I wouldn't mind them meeting. Maybe put them in second behind Troye :r

Lastly with Noah... Oh lord poor Noah... I feel like he's so sweet and they are going to eat him alive. So maybe if we do them we will start with whichever you think is the least harmful :lol:

Perry&&Irvine: I'd like them to meet because they both love sports and they both are muggle born. Maybe they could play some muggle sports together or see each other on the great lawn.

Elizabeth&&Zhivka: I want them to meet because Siffy knows nothing about Quidditch even though she was raised magical, maybe they can teach each other through being friends. I'd be willing to start one if you started the other - or we can just start off with one!

Hello!
Basically I just want to RP with you :D so I can offer my own second year Gryffindor Aurora Night for Violette - she seems pretty fun and interesting and Rory loves hanging out with people like that.

Also I've already decided I like your firstie Ursula, so I can offer either of my firsties, Veronica Willows or Jessica Matthews for her, whichever you would find more interesting of a dynamic to play around with. Veronica and Ursula are in the same dorm, but I think Jessica and Ursula could perhaps offer more of a conflict. Anyway, let me know what you think!

I'm so like ecstatic and flattered by everyone posting :wub: you goys rock.

I wouldn't mind trying out Violette and Rory at all, in fact I'd like to start with that one. For the two that you'd like to plot with Ursula I wouldn't mind a bit of conflict with Jess, because who doesn't want drama amirite??

So if you'd like to start one I can do the other - or as always we can do one and when that ends do the other.

Helloo :wub: Kaitlyn isn't the biggest turd ever you are

URSULA X VILHELMINE! Vil takes a while to come around to people, but I feel like Ursula will be able to draw her out of shell quite quickly just because she's so interesting and awesome. We sort of have plots already but I am posting here anyway :wub:

No problem!!!

Weiss & IrvineShe's a Mixed blood from a family of Magiczoologist. Weiss is an aspiring one, that and she might end up being a video game/console developer because of her love of it. Before settling in New Zealand, Weiss' family travels around the world to find and research about new magical species. Because of that she didn't have that many friends and would relay on her internet friends.

But Weiss isn't quiet or anything like that; she's very nice and would listen to your problems, although, she's not an advice giver. She would stand up for her friends when they're in trouble. I could see Irvine and her being close friends because of his geeky knowledge about comics and stuff.
Heather & ZhivkaHeather is Firmiana's half sister. Like her sister, she's bubbly, cheerful and has an obsession toward flower crowns. She looks up to Firmiana since she met her recently. Heather is a Half blood but she barely knew about the magical community because her mother, the witch, isn't very attached to the said community. Coming from a family of law enforcers, Heather would like to follow the path her father and his family choose. The princess of the flowers can be a trouble maker at time but just for fun and not that kind she'll rebel.

Being Zhivka the fun type, she and Heather would get along pretty well ... Also, Firmiana's from Australia, she can give a sisterly advice on how to raise a Kangaroo ;)
[th colspan="2"]First Years[/th]

Elyse & AmellaShe has a rough childhood, only raised by her mother who only earns a minimum wage with two jobs. Elyse never knew her father until last year before she and her Half sister started HNZ. Apparently, she's a b*st*rd child and that Elyse and her mother are second family but that wasn't enough for her to resent her father. Elyse's mother died from cancer two years ago and thus, she was claimed by her father who she just met.

The young girl is quiet all the time and added that she's being bullied by her Half sister for ruining their family, a speech impairment started. Elyse would stutter which she thinks would annoy everyone and would stop talking to them. Besides being quiet, she's nice and giving. She likes helping others whether the task is hard; big or small.

As Amella does like helping people get out of their comfort zone, maybe she can do it to Elyse? Because Elyse can offer more if she's not being bullied all the time. She feels that the world is conspiring against her because of what she is, a b*st*rd child. Also, she carries this raggedy Ann doll everywhere. She wants the obsession to go away and fully mature into a twelve year old.
Delphine & MeganDelphine is a great pretender. She's from a French wizarding family who lies about their blood statues. She and her other five siblings (all boys) are taught to lie about it because of their status within the French aristocracy. Though, the only person who rebels about it is Delphine's older brother, she looks up to him and wanted to do the same but not until she started school. Delphine's family are Mixed Blood and rich.

For her to do the same as her brother did, Delphine needs a friend or best friend to tell her secret with. She wanted to do it slowly because if her parents find out, the punishment will be a severe one. The French girl can be bossy but not in a way she'll get to fight someone for it, she's studious and smart. She's the type of person who raises their hand often when there's a class recitation :teehee: also, at first she might be rude to ask someone's blood status but it was a measure she was taught too often, she forgets to switch it off.
[th colspan="2"]Second Year[/th]

Hunter & Wynne(I'm throwing my third year to your second year xD )

Alrighty, my first born boy is a sporty one and has grew up since, thus, he's not shy anymore. Hunter is a free spirit now and defies his older sister too often. But he thinks she's annoying but still loves her dearly. Hunter shares the same love of animals like his sister, he never forgets to volunteer in animal shelters every school break.

Hunter and his sister are Half bloods and grew up into a broken family. The divorce was hard for him the most because he was still little when it happened but as time goes by, he didn't mind it anymore and was glad that all holidays are doubled for them because of the shared custody. Did I mentioned he's kind-hearted as well? He can't simply see other people sad and would approached them and help in other way he could.

I picked Wynne because of her situation and that I'm offering Hunter as a possible romantic something? :r I'm a very hopeful person. Hunter can be romantic and would offer his services as her knight in shining armor.
[th colspan="2"]Third Years[/th]

Teagan & Binnaz(Idk why I'm offering her when she's hated by others xD )

But anyways, Teagan is my royally, over competitive and nice fourth year. Okay, she's not very nice, just a tad but she can be friendly if that person don't judge her right away because of who she is on the Quidditch Pitch. When she's not playing Quidditch, she busy herself with reading a book or hanging with the only two people she knows in the entire castle.

Although, she grew up with nobility, Teagan never announce to anyone her status just to get her way in things. But as of right now, her mood once school starts again would be foul because of some problems at home that she just recently discovered. Teagan would definitely be needing some friends.

I see that Binnaz is a reserved and plain girl. She can listen to Teagan's problems, right? Maybe that's a good start?
Firmiana & MeloettaMia is Heather's sister. The two has pretty much the same personality. Bubbly, Optimistic and loves flower crowns and dubs herself as the Queen of flower crowns. She's very nice and acts like she didn't grew up in an orphanage because of her cheerful demeanor. Sad to say but she's a product of insest but it was half the reason why she was given up. Firmiana's grandparents thought that she'll end up having deformities as everyone born to insest has one or two and they're afraid that with that, she'll become an obscuro (sp?). Fortunately, Firmiana didn't have deformities and live like a normal kid.

I could see Mia trying to loosen up Meloetta and maybe try convincing her that being serious won't get her anywhere? Mia could be annoying sometimes but she thinks everything she does is for the good of that person.
[th colspan="2"]Fourth Years[/th]

Peyton & Asier :doh: I would offer her as a crush but would that be mean when Peyton has a boyfriend? You'll be the judge :)

Peyton is Hunter's sister; the anti-Quidditch from all of my characters and currently dating Cato Rainsworth (which will be over soon ... I think :r )

She's a transfer from 3 years ago and at first hated HNZ because it wasn't her decision to transfer at all. That changed when she met Avie, although, Avie was the first person she had talked to. So, when he died so suddenly, Peyton was back to her same old personality but as the years go by she learned to brave the world and adjust to her new school. Peyton has a motherly approach to everything because of her brother needing some guidance while in the castle. She's nice and studious, she prized her very great Potion making talent and would boast about it from time to time.

Peyton's caring and sweet. So, I have no clue what the two can be. I'm torn but maybe close friends would be nice for right now :)
[th colspan="2"]Fifth Years[/th]

I can't believe I finished this in four hours xD and I'm still alive. That's not all my students but I'll stick to these first :)

Cole! :hug: :wub:

Fourth Years
Binnaz and Lilyanna: Binnaz doesn't have many friends and nor does Lilyanna so this should be a good match I guess. I'm not sure how well they'll be as friends but we can always start an RP and see what happens?
Celebi and Eleanor: Celebi sounds suuuuper sweet and Ellie is sweet too!! Eleanor loves plants and just nature in general and she's all up a very outgoing person so I think these two would get along really well.
Meloetta and Lilyanna: These two could be an interesting match. Lilyanna hates Hogwarts and is definitely extremely selfish and cold when you get on her nerves. They could either love or hate each other which would be interesting to see!

Fifth Years
Phoebe and Charlotte: Charlotte loves meeting new people and will definitely ask Phoebe a lot of questions on her blindness when they meet, whether Phoebe likes it or not. Depending on that is whether or not they would be friends but we can try at least xD
Asier and Charlotte: If Asier wants to have a crush on anyone it has to be Charlotte :r Charlotte would think he's cute but wouldn't ever like him back so this would be fun to RP! Charlotte would definitely find time to be with him, though in a friend way :D

The two from Alex I'm most interested in right now - as eventually we will probably do all of them - are:

Megan and Heather

and

Hunter (I'm in love shhh with his pb) and Wynne

As I've offered everyone else we can do both or just one! I like the ideas you've given me!! :wub:

:hug: Kaye you look like Chloe Moretz as always :lol:

I would love to try out Binnaz and Lilyanna!! I love throwing characters together. I wouldn't mind starting that one actually to get back into the swing of things!

As for Char I def want Asier to at least meet her - I hope she's ready to break his heart :r

I will reply right away Kathy!!

Atlas Andoujenero said:
We've spoken about Atlas and the person you want him to love forever already, so I won't beat that dead horse :p . As far as Andromeda I wouldn't mind her meeting Atlas - but I wonder if it'd be a three post roleplay because he's still shy. Maybe save that for a bit until he's more talkative and persistent.

Ryuu&&Troye - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. When and where! We can discuss because yes.

Cristian&&Yiwen: As long as he doesn't mind the fact that she's a bit of a quiet girl, and that she struggles to keep conversations up I wouldn't mind them meeting. Maybe put them in second behind Troye :r

Lastly with Noah... Oh lord poor Noah... I feel like he's so sweet and they are going to eat him alive. So maybe if we do them we will start with whichever you think is the least harmful :lol:
Maybe you should start cause of your excitement? :r
Then put the other three on the back burner for a bit.

Azalea Mallie & Albine Frost

Azalea sounds like fun; do you think she'd be interested in casually meeting Albine in the corridors and having a sort of 'one up' of wordplay going? Using her advantage in age and experience to put Albine in her place but in thin-line of love/hate. Albine is planning on teasing people and winding them up (in a jokey way, but she can be harsh). Maybe Azalea could see this and one-up her verbally? Have a little banter?
Let me know your thoughts.

Ursula Ciccone said:
The two from Alex I'm most interested in right now - as eventually we will probably do all of them - are:

Megan and Heather

and

As I've offered everyone else we can do both or just one! I like the ideas you've given me!! :wub:
Is that Megan and Heather or Megan & Delphine? Just want to clear that

Lol. We can do both, I'll offer to do the topics

Ursula Ciccone said:

:hug: Kaye you look like Chloe Moretz as always :lol:

I would love to try out Binnaz and Lilyanna!! I love throwing characters together. I wouldn't mind starting that one actually to get back into the swing of things!

As for Char I def want Asier to at least meet her - I hope she's ready to break his heart :r
Yesssss, she's definitely ready to break his heart :shifty: I will start the Char and Asier RP soon!

</FONT>
Firmiana Asterion-Jenkins said:
Ursula Ciccone said:

Megan and Heather

and

Is that Megan and Heather or Megan & Delphine? Just want to clear that

Lol. We can do both, I'll offer to do the topics
<FONT font="times new roman">

[/color]

Meghan and Delphine - sorrt, don't ask me what's wrong with my brain haha!

How about I start Wynne and Hunter's?

Kaye! I'll send you the link over skype when it's ready!

Sorry for responding late! I'm glad you like the both idea's. I'm more open for the one for Therese & Atlas to start so that is perfect that you are willing to start that other one with Beaubelle and Amella.

BETH HOLY CRAP IM SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU POST OMG!

Azalea might be good for that, but she also might walk away! I'm game for trying though!!

Jamie, I'll post it here when it's started!

Yiwen Marionetta and November Albertson:

I think they are perfect for each other. Yiwen is pureblood, November is muggleborn. November is only here to learn magic and how to protect her family, where she's the only one with magic. She doesn't have many friends having struggled in classes the first two years, she's hoping to do better this year and really learn things. We can take them anywhere, I haven't really set anything for November's future yet. I tend to make hetero characters so that might not be an option. But, they could be really close friends, or just normal house friends. Maybe they could be in the same room in the dorm? They could stay up night giggling over crushes and the like.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back