Adventuring...

"Crap," Ford said in a monotone. Which was his equivilent of flying off the handle, screaming and shouting in a mad panic. "Liberacorpus!" And Bruin's body dropped to the ground limply, "Professor, I must admit that I am not very well aquainted with first aid, perhaps you could help." His face reflected his feeling that this admission was something to be embarrassed by.

Bruin crumpled to the ground, jarring him into a semi-stupor...with the excess blood now draining away from his noggin, he started to become coherent again. Rubbing his shoulder slowly and attempting to focus, he turned and said "Uh, thanks...I think."

Sabriel was fascinated by the giant bat. She always had liked "creepy" animals. Noticing George take charge of there exploration, she followed. Seeing the crevice, she joined the boys looking down at it. "Cool...we should definitely go over it if we can," she answered George.

Sabriel covered her mouth when Ford had levitated Bruin. She needed to stop herself from laughing. He just looked so funny, that is until he was dangling dangerously close to the edge of the cliff. Before she could even suggest any helpful ideas, Sabriel heard Professor King's voice. She quickly turned around to face him was a very surprised look on her face.

Ford crouched down near above Bruin, "I apologize," he said formally, "It was not my intention to cast the spell on you." Ford realized that this was a little to...political...

"I'm sorry, man," he extended his hand helpfully.

Kale stood and watched the action take place. Looking over at Ford he shook he head.."Tsk, tsk.." and laughed. Walking towards where Bruin was on the floor he put his hand out so he could help him up, "You okay, Bruin?"

"Perhaps this is niether the place nor the way to play... hm? " Professor King stated to Ford as he knelt by Bruin, "Get up when you're ready." he stated calmly, he then turned his attention to George, "And youu are here, because...?"

Sabriel cringed as Bruin crumpled to the ground. I hope that he's okay, she thought. Then looking back to Professor King she thought, And I hope that we aren't in trouble.

Bruin couldn't stay mad at Ford and it was his own stupid fault for mentioning the spell in the first place..."Don't worry about it...just don't do it again please!"

Bruin took Ford's hand and got up "Alright, so Professor King... Glad you could join us. We were just about to Mobilicorpus ourselves over that little bottomless pit over there..." Bruin said as he motioned towards the gaping hole in front of them. "On a scale of 1 to 10, say a 10 being Bloody Brilliant and a 1 being say,That's an excellent way to die!!!, what would you rate that particular plan???"

Ford smirked, "One." He was feelign rather silly, at this point despite the events that had just occurred.

"Bruin, you're all first or second year spell casters, I'd say that was easily anywhere from a 4 to a 6...." Professor King answered with a smile, "but let's not get sidetracked, Mr. Weasley, why are you here? And Ford, perhaps a touch of seriousness might be key...?"

(sorry all, got to go...the horde of teletubbies bursting forth from the pit will have to wait until tomorrow for me anyways...feel free to godmod me as you wish)

(((in which case bruin, prepare to die :D )))

(((great!!! At least I won't have anymore Astronomy homework!!! See you tomorrow, alive or dead)))

George stopped laughing at Bruin for a second and turned to face the gentleman to whom people were referring to as Professor King.

He raised and eyebrow and shrugged nonchalantly. "Boredom?" He said with a smirk, impatiently tapping the end of his wand against his leg. "Someones gotta watch these kids of yours...getting into all kinds of trouble they are..." He shook his head and made a tutting sound with his tongue.

"Watch them? HA! It seems that's all you did Bruin was upside down over the edge and you, the responsible one, WATCHED THEM!" he replied to George annoyed with the whole situation.

Kale watched Professor King "scold" George, with a smirk on his face. As Kingy picked at him about responsibility Kale blurted "....owned." under hit breath with a small laugh following as he looked over at George and the others.

Ford bit back a snicker at Kale's comment, which produced a malicious sneer on his face, all in all a good trade off in Ford's opinion. Ford's excitement at exploring was making him eager for the Professor to finish scolding the shopkeeper, so they could move on. Secretly Ford wanted to put as much distance between himself and the voice on the wind, despite a gnawing feeling on his mind that drove his thoughts back to it.

Sabriel giggled quietly at Kale's comment and wondered when the Professor would be done, so they could keep on exploring.

George looked at Professor King throughout his little speech, an impassive expression on his face.

"Are you quite finished getting over yourself yet? Anyone with half a brain knows I'm not bloody responsible," He said with a smirk. "Maybe if they had appropriate tuition in this soddin' school they wouldn't be throwing themselves over a cliff now would they? How about you teach them some bloody common sense, Professor?" He finished, stressing the last word, and raising an eyebrow.

"I am not responsiblle for what students choose to do when I am not watching, however you, as their elder, are and could easily be held responsible fo whatever happened to them..." he paused trying not to explode on the fool, "I don't mind exploration, but when someone is hanging upsode down, opver a cliff, you don't bloody well watch... Also how the hell was I self righteous in telling you to be responsible? I recognize responsibilty and how I am held responsible for any action I take, or choose not to. Perhaps you would like to teach them?"

Estrella bit her lip, wondering if she should say anything. She really wanted to continue exploring, not listen to two grown men bicker like teenage girls. "Um, not to be rude, but can we get going?" she asked inquisitively, wanting to see further into the cave.

George smirked, totally amused by the Professors rant. "Temper, temper Professor. Testy today, aren't we? I find it mildy insulting that you think I would have let Bruin fall over that bloody cliff. Are you perhaps insinuating that my magical abilities are not up to par?" He asked. Eyeing the man suspiciously, he got the feeling that there was more to this man than being just a Professor.

"I watched because it was bloody funny. I'm not soddin' responsible for anything they do. They were having a laugh, which is something I might suggest you try sometime, mate."

"A laugh is one thing, dangling someone over a cliff is quite another..." he stated, "Estrella, I'm sorry if you feel I'm holding you back... " he paused as he finished, "George, I have no doubts in your magical abilities but a laugh is great, except when someone is in danger, perhaps you could help the situation next time? Estrella, you might not have been able to help bruin without hurting him with your present magical knowledge, but asking Ford to place him down, or George to help him out could have done alot."

"I apologize if any of you took my intrusion insultingly, but as I said, someone could've been hurt, even leaving him upside down made all the blood rush to his head." (((NVM then...))) he then flicked his wand and five school brooms came to where he stood, "There you are." he stated as he turned to leave.

George watched as the Professor turned to leave, raising an eyebrow again. That was weird, he thought. Digging a small paper bag out of his pocket, he held it out in front of him.

"Oh Professor? Do you want some sweets, mate?" He asked, a cheeky grin on his face, shaking the bag temptingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back