Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Hey...

How long has it been?

I think about 3 years... almost 4.

Yeah, it's been far too long. Anyway, back in the day I went by Melissa on this site... as it was my name. But a lot has changed in 3ish years. Lots of bad stuff (depression, family drama, health stuff etc) but also a lot of good (moving out of home, getting a full time job, flatting etc) I came out as transgender (female to male) and got my name changed legally to Micah and then got disowned by most of my family. Oops

But anyway enough rambling. I was hanging out with some friends and we ended up talking about HNZ and then while at work today, when I should have been doing some boring finance stuff, my mind started to wander and I ended up thinking about HNZ and how much I missed plotting and rp-ing... so here I am (again)

So with the whole working full time thing, I'm not going to be as frequent as I used to be back when I was at high school but hey, I'm going to try and be consistent. And for now I'm going to limit myself to two characters Annalie and one other (let's see how long that last's I'm a sucker for characters)

So yeah here I am once more being sucked back in.

<3 Micah (formally Melissa)

OMG

MICAH!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOU BACK BRO!

Micah! :hug: I'm so happy to see you back (and hello Annalie :glare: ). I'd love to catch up some time. :hug:
Love youuuu :wub:

Bro yess! A website dedicated to our collective shame ;)

Teigs: Ahhh!! Dude I missed you!
Tenile: :wub: the Annalie part of my soul has missed causing havoc hehe.
Alexis: It's all yours and Anna's fault... and work being incredibly dull and letting my mind wander back to this site xD

Yay! Glad you decided to do this :D

Yay for dull-inducing work! Of course only in the capacity of allowing thoughts of HNZed :r

Annalie Darkhart said:
Tenile: :wub: the Annalie part of my soul has missed causing havoc hehe.
Good to knowww :r :devious:

Anna: curse your persuasion and by that I mean you saying "do it" and me being the weak willed person I am going "okay."
Teigs: yeah... what a shame my work is always dull so I'm constantly going to be thinking about HNZ again now.... I feel my obsession coming back.

Annalie Darkhart said:
Anna: curse your persuasion and by that I mean you saying "do it" and me being the weak willed person I am going "okay."
Do itttt :p

Hey :D Welcome back!

Welcome back to HNZ, Micah!

Welcome back! :hug:
Good to have you back with us!

Hi Micah! First I have to tell you that it is very brave of you to say this, and I think you are really brave. We never really spoke before. But I remember you, from a while ago when I came here for the first time. I hope we can do plots together, have fun around here again. :D

Ahhh I'm feeling the love guys! Thanks! :wub: I have legitimately missed all of this; I just didn't realise until I was back scrolling through the site again. I may not have talked to all of you much but hopefully that will change.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome :hug:
<i>
</i>

It is good to have you back :) I loved reading roleplays you were in, going to enjoy myself again on the new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back