14th Birthday Werewolf!!

Well, hopefully we've got our true seer still out there.

Alex, that's a pretty interesting thing to say. Sounded almost like a threat. I've been wondering why Daphne would be targeted, since she was relatively quiet yesterday, other than voting for Alex. Could be the wolves making a choice at random, but I am raising an eyebrow at that comment.

Ominous Alex

I would agree with Rowan BUT from experience I find Daphne to be one the most talkative and competitive players so like someone said earlier, taking out those most likely to figure it out too would be a good idea. Not sure it was because of her voting as everyone was claiming to vote randomly, but still a suspicious comment.

I wasn't here yesterday because of work and I went to watch a baseball game .... soooo :oy:

Regardless, you just said that’s what happens to those who randomly lynch while quoting last nights corpse =))

Given the current information, do you have any ideas right now Alex?

Nobody's blaming you for not being active for one day, but making threatening remarks because you got one vote at random is pretty wild.

I'm trying to think both in terms of how people have played other games in the past, and how people are playing this time around, given that we have no way of knowing whether any of the wolves have ever played with us before. If there are experienced wolves, taking Daphne out as an experienced player makes sense, but I think it's relevant to look at the game through new eyes as well, to cover all our bases. That's why I focused on Daphne having been quiet in this game so far. Alex is an experienced player so it's not entirely relevant to her in particular, but thinking generally.

IT ALSO JUST OCCURRED TO ME there's a distinct possibility that Daphne's vote wasn't random. I thought it was odd that she voted for someone completely different to the candidate who already had several votes, and didn't change her vote when it was clear nobody was gonna join her in voting for Alex. Was she just committed to a random number (entirely plausible) or was she trying to send a message without giving herself away?

That is true, if Daphne was taken out because of her previous games it would have been someone who could advise based on that.

Honestly right now Kris is standing out to me for not replying to my question (maybe just missed it, maybe avoiding?) and didn’t seem shocked at Alex’s comment, instead playing it off. I’m sorry cause I know I get attached to ideas easily but just throwing it out there. Plus Kris could have been a) advised by other wolves b) wasn’t the wolf that picked specifically c) lurked last game even if “too shy to play”

Edit: I thought that too rowan but what are the chances of her picking a wolf night one and correctly being the seer, and lynching then without giving a chance? Plus she hadn’t been active yesterday so why choose to see her as a priority?

Hey! Every suspect has an alibi. Mine was just legit plus I'm just hyping the game xD but you though, Kris. Whyyyyy you stay up late since the game started? You and your wolf friends hanging out?

Aw come on Kris is always up to late. So is Claire. I'm voting for Alex. ;)

This is true, Kris never sleeps. And I don't think a person being busy IRL/staying up late/anything like that can really be seen as an alibi or evidence.

The odds aren't super high that Daphne had picked a wolf night one, but it does seem at least worth discussing the possibility. And if you're not sure whether you're a seer or a fool, what better way to test that than going for who you think is a wolf and finding out right away? Either you're right and you get a wolf or you're wrong and you know you're the fool, and get the same result as if you had randomised a number.

I'm suspicious of Kris too, but Alex is higher on my list right now. Not going to vote just yet, I wanna see how the day plays out, but I've got pretty strong feelings.

Girl, Kris and Claire don't have the same time zone. :glare: but for now ... I'll vote for Kris (Elliot Briar) for now and might change my mind later. Jess, you'll be sorry

More threats maybe not the way to make yourself look less suspicious :p

Rowan makes a super convincing argument, and I was going to say I'd be suspicious of a wolf taking advantage of Alex making threats to get an easy lynch, but I feel like Jess wouldn't defend me if she was a wolf (thanks Jess), but now I'm a little concerned I need to vote for Alex anyway just to protect myself (Though I'd rather test Rowan's theory and vote for Madz)

(Though I'd rather test Rowan's theory and vote for Madz)
When did I say vote for Madz? I was saying there's a chance Daphne went for Alex because she knew something.

I somehow forgot the whole threatening the dead person thing is what started this, so in the case I will vote for Alex as well.

Rowan makes a super convincing argument, and I was going to say I'd be suspicious of a wolf taking advantage of Alex making threats to get an easy lynch, but I feel like Jess wouldn't defend me if she was a wolf (thanks Jess), but now I'm a little concerned I need to vote for Alex anyway just to protect myself (Though I'd rather test Rowan's theory and vote for Madz)
Why didn't I see this? Kris has a point here. The wolf blaming the innocent so that no one can suspect them. I've seen this before. But Jess not giving any explanation why she's voting me out is a lil bit on the suspicious side of things. I take back my vote.

I'm on my way to work at the moment so I can't add read/add anything in any real detail, but I really wanted to say that: If you have a special role and find yourself on the chopping block with an overwhelming amount of votes, maybe don't keep quiet about that. :lol:

I don't know if the Guardian could have protected themselves the following night had they outed themselves (It doesn't seem specified) but last night may have gone differently if they had, with the potential to survive another night or two themselves. At this stage I don't know if it's that important for Specials to reveal themselves on the chopping block anymore, with no ability to be protected the following night, but something to keep in mind for future. :p
Same holds for the Seer, if you're sure you're the right one and it seems like you have little chance of not being lynched on one night, maybe try regurgitate as much useful information beforehand without outing Specials who haven't outed themselves :p

Without the guardian I'm wary of the Seer outing themselves at this point unless facing certain death, but otherwise yeah, as a team game, it's important to get any useful info out.

Im voting Alex cuz she's super suspicious. I just got off work and wanted my vote in earlier

Doesn't work like that, Jess. Everyone is suspicious of one another. Like I'm with you

A bit of déjà vu here. Didn't Alex act ridiculously suspicious in a past game and ended up being innocent? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back