🥺🥺🥺

Hiiii!!

Corn & June - Oooh, this is interesting. I think academic rivals could be a fun way to take it, though I'm not planning on actually doing lessons with him for the moment. (Got enough lessons on my plate with my older students!) We could say they've been competing in class though, and maybe do a thread with them bickering outside of class?

Manaia & Crystal - Hmm, did you have an idea for the kind of things they could bond over?

Jenna & June - Awww yes, Jenna would DEFINITELY be happy about a first year fawning all over her ahaha... She'd probably invite June to join the Elite Sisterhood as a junior member, if you'd be keen to be involved in that?

Kahurangi & Crystal - Kahurangi's office is always open any time she wants to drop by :p

Hiii

Corn x June: Would be fun. I guess at first she will just be like yeah Slytherin are good so let's get those points. But could be an academic rival later on perhaps? I would love to do an tread either way. June would probably be just pretend to be nice and stuff first, but the first thing he says that will insult her she won't anymore.

Manaia x Crystal: The fact that she has an good friend in Hufflepuff too. I don't know if he is hanging out with Eugene? And he likes music too. The fact she is shy as well, but pretends to be different. But overall she was an shy person. But I don't know Manaia good enough to specificly say that.

Jenna x June: Sure she would love to join. And if she is being seen with older people she would feel good about herself. Perhaps she will even like Jenna and not fake it.

Kahurangi x Crystal: Great!

I can start Corn x June and another one if you like? But we can also choose two now. I don't mind with the second one is I can start. I do like to already decide who is doing which.

Maggi & Jordie- sure, that would come in with Weston too though

I'm down for a dorm thread if the others are

Hamish and Giulia could bond over food?

Rawhiti & Kyon: Is he into sports at all?

Zion: Zion is your perfectly normal average kid- that includes being afraid of his dormmate Cassius
Maggi & Jordie - Weston? I'm down lol but I'm not sure what you're talking about sorry, I don't think Maggi knows Weston.

Hamish & Giulia - Maybe? She's not much of a foodie, tbh. Maybe we shelve this idea for now and look at them later?

Rāwhiti & Kyon - lol look at his character description again :p Sports is basically THE only thing he cares about. They could defs bond over sports - Quidditch is Rāwhiti's obsession, but he loves rugby too.

Thistle & Zion - Couuuuld you give a bit more detail? I'm not sure what you mean by normal kid haha, what kinda stuff is he into?
Hiii

Corn x June: Would be fun. I guess at first she will just be like yeah Slytherin are good so let's get those points. But could be an academic rival later on perhaps? I would love to do an tread either way. June would probably be just pretend to be nice and stuff first, but the first thing he says that will insult her she won't anymore.

Manaia x Crystal: The fact that she has an good friend in Hufflepuff too. I don't know if he is hanging out with Eugene? And he likes music too. The fact she is shy as well, but pretends to be different. But overall she was an shy person. But I don't know Manaia good enough to specificly say that.

Jenna x June: Sure she would love to join. And if she is being seen with older people she would feel good about herself. Perhaps she will even like Jenna and not fake it.

Kahurangi x Crystal: Great!

I can start Corn x June and another one if you like? But we can also choose two now. I don't mind with the second one is I can start. I do like to already decide who is doing which.
Corn & June - Ahaha that sounds good! I can see them being friends for about five seconds before it turns nasty :p

Manaia & Crystal - lol Manaia is in a band with Eugene, he's one of his best friends :p He's definitely not a shy person, he's pretty easygoing about most things.

Jenna & June - Sounds perfect haha... there's an Elite Sisterhood thread here if you wanna throw June in, we can say Jenna recruited her from the new batch of firsties :p

If you wanna start the Corn & June one that would be great! I think we can leave Manaia and Crystal for now, and maybe come back to them later? And if you wanna throw June into the Elite Sisterhood thread that'd be a good way for them to hang out :p

Maggi & Jordie - Weston? I'm down lol but I'm not sure what you're talking about sorry, I don't think Maggi knows Weston.

Hamish & Giulia - Maybe? She's not much of a foodie, tbh. Maybe we shelve this idea for now and look at them later?

Rāwhiti & Kyon - lol look at his character description again :p Sports is basically THE only thing he cares about. They could defs bond over sports - Quidditch is Rāwhiti's obsession, but he loves rugby too.

Thistle & Zion - Couuuuld you give a bit more detail? I'm not sure what you mean by normal kid haha, what kinda stuff is he into?
@Weston Stirling is the other person in Jordie's band, they both play multiple instruments.

And good point, unless she's into quidditch we can shelve it.

right yes yes, all the sports lol. They can totally bond over Quidditch, Kyon is interested in most other sports as well so it's definitely easy to bond over.

Lol fair enough, yeah. Zion isn't particularly good at anything, he's not really passionate about much. He likes lots of stuff, but he's not really like, crazy about any one thing in particular or good at anything, he's just a regular kid with major side character energy. His favorite thing is a dumb game he plays with his roommate Henry where they have a pen that they keep stealing from each other and playing keep away with.

Corn & June - Ahaha that sounds good! I can see them being friends for about five seconds before it turns nasty :p

Manaia & Crystal - lol Manaia is in a band with Eugene, he's one of his best friends :p He's definitely not a shy person, he's pretty easygoing about most things.

Jenna & June - Sounds perfect haha... there's an Elite Sisterhood thread here if you wanna throw June in, we can say Jenna recruited her from the new batch of firsties :p

If you wanna start the Corn & June one that would be great! I think we can leave Manaia and Crystal for now, and maybe come back to them later? And if you wanna throw June into the Elite Sisterhood thread that'd be a good way for them to hang out :p

More with Manaia x Crystal: I was aiming at your describtion of him. Perhaps shy not the good word but quiet as you described. But since he hangs out with Eugene I'm sure their paths will cross. Or they can be together in a topic.

I will join the topic great! Seems lot of fun.

I will start Corn and June and react to the Sisterhood tread. And Crystal and Kahurangi would be nice later this year.

More with Manaia x Crystal: I was aiming at your describtion of him. Perhaps shy not the good word but quiet as you described. But since he hangs out with Eugene I'm sure their paths will cross. Or they can be together in a topic.

I will join the topic great! Seems lot of fun.

I will start Corn and June and react to the Sisterhood tread. And Crystal and Kahurangi would be nice later this year.

Here the one for Corn and June https://hogwarts.nz/threads/get-ready-for-me.115031/ Let me know if something needs to change.

ooc: this was mostly typed out and i just.... never hit post reply. i'm so sorry x_x i'm fine bleeding this into next semester, of course

Jenna & Seraphina - Yesssssssss, let's get a group chat going and brainstorm some horribleness.

Jenna & Elara - Ooooh interesting... I think there was a page abt Elara in the burn book, but it was one of Seraphina's suggestions. Would be keen to have Jenna pick that up and run with it :r

Maggi & Elara - Yesssssssss!! I think it was just the three of them, I'd love for them to hang out again and get up to some silliness!

Blanche & Silas - YEAH!! I keep meaning to ask you for a thread with them haha... any mischief ideas? I think Blanche got a bit bitterer & meaner in their year apart, so there could be some conflict there too.

Thistle & Mercury - Ooooh, this could be fun! Thistle's got a big stash of prank supplies she bought in the holidays her first year, so I'm sure she could find something to win Mercury over :p

Corn & Tempest - YES YES YES big time 100%

Kahurangi & Siobhan - Suuuuper keen for this, it's been too long! I just checked and they've been together six years already @_@

Jenna and Elara - There was a page for sure! I think it just said "circus freak" so we could run with that. Maybe elara is doing something circus-y, and Jenna happens upon it to start? I could start something.

Maggi x Elara - I shall make a group thing with Kris so we can talk about this.

Blanche and Silas - Maybe we could do a thread with them over the break while they're home? I know it's not mischief but just to see how they interact but idek at this point xD

Thistle and Mercury - I'm definitely down to try! I can start something for them.

Corn and Tempest - If you want to start anything at all for them, Tempest will come in like a steamroller :r

Kahurangi and Siobhan - 6 years?!? hhmmmm, i might message you about this one :r

Jenna and Elara - There was a page for sure! I think it just said "circus freak" so we could run with that. Maybe elara is doing something circus-y, and Jenna happens upon it to start? I could start something.

Maggi x Elara - I shall make a group thing with Kris so we can talk about this.

Blanche and Silas - Maybe we could do a thread with them over the break while they're home? I know it's not mischief but just to see how they interact but idek at this point xD

Thistle and Mercury - I'm definitely down to try! I can start something for them.

Corn and Tempest - If you want to start anything at all for them, Tempest will come in like a steamroller :r

Kahurangi and Siobhan - 6 years?!? hhmmmm, i might message you about this one :r
Jenna & Elara - Yessss that would be perfect, thank you!

Maggi & Elara - 👀

Blanche & Silas - Ohhhh yes that's a good idea haha I'm def keen!

Thistle & Mercury - Yessss perfect, thank you!!

Corn & Tempest - hell yes I'll put this on my to start list tee hee
edit: got excited here u go

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back