Open Y39 End of Year Feast!

Flynn barely glanced over from his food as Annabeth sat down next to him, somehow refraining from rolling his eyes. "Fine, I guess," he responded rather shortly, not incredibly sure why she was bothering to talk to him or anything. In all honesty, he would much rather be left alone so he could eat his food in peace.
@Annabeth Easterling

There was a lot of conversation going on around him and Rhys wasn't really paying attention to most of it. However, when a girl he didn't really recognize and was almost sure was younger than him asked about Styx, he did turn his eyes to her and shrug a shoulder. "Apparently so," it was what he had heard, anyway. And with so many people talking about it he supposed that it must be true and not just some widespread rumor. If it was he would have suspected the Professors would have put a stop to it already. "I just wonder if anyone else is leaving. We always seem to end up with different Professors every year."
@Gwen Goodwin

Lumio glanced as Ronald approached him and made space for the boy to sit with him. "Course! Let's get dinner or something, like at the Hogs Head," he suggested. He knew that this year had been difficult for them to spend time together, between both of their studies, his OWLs and everything else they both did, it had just been very difficult, but the year was over and they could absolutely spend the time together having fun and being able to just enjoy each other's company.
@Ronald Lazarao

Ronald is so happy that his boyfriend approved his request to have a date after this feast, Ronald asks his boyfriend "how your Owl Exam?" And then said that I'm surprised that I'm the top scorer again in our house I think my girl classmate will be declared as top scorer but my me was called by our Headmaster, Ronald take a piece of chicken and put it on the plate of his boyfriend try to eat that chicken, you look like a thin now I'm sure because of the exam if you want you will go in the common room tonight and I will massage you to relax your body or if you want you can sleep at my room? Ronald waits for his boyfriend's answer to all of his questions.

@Lumio Skey

Bern don't why he won't wait for his cousin to go down to the great hall today is our last year-end feast and tomorrow our vacation will be started, Bern is inside at the great hall and then he seat are the front row, and when he sees his cousin at the middle of the table when Headmaster congratulates our house again to win a House cup every one on the Gryffindor table celebrate when Professor Kingsley received our cup, Bern so proud to their house because every effort of Gryffindor student count, and then when the announcement of a top earner in every house Bern so happy that his cousin on the top earner of Gryffindor so Bern so happy and shout his cousin name for the 2nd time he is the top earner of our house, Bern heard that us children we don't allow to use magic outside of school, Bern thinks that rules that we need to follow, and when the food was pop up in our table, Bern take every food that he miss when he came back home. Bern sees his cousin going to the place of his boyfriend, Bern is so envious of his cousin smart, top earner of our house, member of a quidditch team, member of a shopper at the inner eye, and have a boyfreind. Bern wishes that one of them will have the same faith with me I wish will become a reality someday.

Emmaline was exhausted. This year had been pretty hectic for the young Gryffindor girl. She hoped it would pay off though. She could only do so much. The young brunette felt like she had accomplished all that she wanted. At least she had gotten all the grades she needed in her classes. That was saying something at least. She wanted just a little more, but as she entered the Great Hall, she worried she had not quite gotten there. Emmaline took a seat in an empty chair as the Headmistress began her speech. Of course Emmaline clapped loudly when Gryffindor won the house cup. It seemed like they had won it every year that she was at school. If that was normal, Emmaline was not sure, but she was proud of her house and classmates.

The winners of the most housepoints for their house was announced yet. The young girl's mouth fell open when her younger sister was called for getting the most housepoints out of anyway. A small pang of annoyance went through Emmaline. She had to keep reminding herself that it was not a competition between her and her sister. It was difficult to do since her own mother often made it so. Emmaline pushed those negative thoughts aside. She was proud of River. It was quite the accomplishment. Emmaline clapped loudly as she gave her sister a happy smile. The next point winners were announced. Emmaline would have been lying if she wasn't disappointed she had not been the name called next. She felt like no matter how hard she tried, Ronald always seemed to beat her.

It was nice to know that her friends realized her disappointment as Emmaline smiled a small smile back at @Harper Alston who mouthed to her next year. "Thanks" She mouthed back. At least her friend knew how hard she worked in all the classes. That was a sort of recognition in its own way. The young girl was not going to let the disappointment ruin her feast though. She began to pile on some food on her plate, knowing that for the break she would be the one cooking, which would not be nearly as good at this food provided. She began to eat, not quite sure what to talk about. All she had known for the past weeks were school and exams. It always seemed like there was nothing else right now.

Anna counted it as a full win-win situation and got even more confidence to talk with him. "What are your plans for summer?" she asked while putting on food on her plate. It was clear to see that she wasn't going to leave any time soon. "By the way, heard you're the new co-leader of SDA. Congrats!" she proudly smiled at him and raised a hand for him to high-five it.
@Flynn North

Louis smiled at Elizabella and shrugged. "No worries, I forget stuff a lot too." He told her. "We can sit together on the train home, alright?" He said, hoping she wasn't too worried. "You should enjoy the food, I think your friend is sitting at the Hufflepuff table for you." He said, nodding to the table where Parker was sitting as the lone Slytherin.

@Elizabella Drake

Lumio nodded, "Ehhh...I think they went fine," he knew they hadn't gone as well as he had been hoping for, but Lumio knew he'd at least passed everything. He had to have. He gave a little smile, "Of course it would be you, you work so hard," Lumio took some food and began eating it, nodding in agreement to what Ronald was saying, "I'd love to," he replied after he'd finished his bite. "It'll be nice to spend some time together without any worries,"
@Ronald Lazarao

Gwen was glad the older boy didn't just dismiss her or ignore her. It was good to make some friends in the upper years. "That's strange, I heard he's been here forever." Gwen mused when the boy confirmed the rumors. She blinked when he said they seemed to get different professors every year. "Really?" Gwen asked. "It's my first year, so I hadn't noticed." She admitted. "I guess we'll have a new head of house next year too, then." She added, mostly thinking out loud.

@Rhys Garner

It seemed as though Annabeth was not going anywhere, evident by the fact she had completely settled down and was grabbing food for herself. How annoying. "Uh-huh," Flynn just sighed. He supposed he was looking forward to the extra responsibility, it was quite the ego boost to know his duelling skills had been noticed enough to even get the offer to co-lead the club. But then Annabeth offered him a hand for a high five and it was all he could do not to offer her a dry look and a roll of his eyes. "I'm not high-fiving you."
@Annabeth Easterling

The boy introduced himself as Lucas, and Estella just smiled at him. "Nice to meet you too." she responded as she buttered some bread. He turned to speak to one of his friends, so Estella turned to her own as she congratulated her. "Thanks Rose!" she exclaimed. "Now we have both been top house point earners. That's pretty cool, isn't it?" She elbowed her friend lightly, happy that they both had received the title now. At her question, Estella just shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I'll steal some more flowers and make more flower crowns, or I'll find another hobby. Who knows?" Estella knew that it was easy for her to get bored, but it also wasn't too hard for her to find other things for her to enjoy. "What about you? What are you and Edgar up to?" she asked, smiling over at the plant.

@Lucas Fletcher @Rosemarie Chatwin

Anna excitedly chuckled. "Why not? It's just a high-five, I promise it won't affect your reputation positively," she lightly joked still holding her hand up. She thought that his accomplishments in this school were way too cool for her just dismiss it. "No one is looking anyway," she smiled at him trying to convince him to high-five her.
@Flynn North

"No," he repeated, as apparently she was not getting the message that he wasn't about to be giving her a high-five anytime soon. "Put your hand down already, you just look weird." Preferably she would leave him alone as well, but he had doubts that was going to happen as she hadn't shown any sign that she was willing to bugger off.
@Annabeth Easterling

"Well, you have to retire eventually," the fact that Styx had been at Hogwarts forever didn't have anything to do with it. No one could work forever, not even wizards. Besides, Rhys didn't really think anyone would want to work right to the grave. "I guess you wouldn't know, no," being a first year all the Professors would have been new. "But I've had different Potions and History of Magic Professors already."
@Gwen Goodwin

"Oh, who cares how I look?" she chuckled but did put her hand down and focused back on her food, at least partly. "Are you planning to get any job for the summer?" Anna turned her head to see him properly and asked a new question again, perfectly acknowledging that she will get an "uh-huh" or something like that again. But it was just the beginning, right?
@Flynn North

Addy couldn't believe another year had gone by. She sat through the speech, clapping politely for everyone. Once the feast itself began, she settled in more with a plate of food. She watched Casper beside her for a bit, too occupied with something he was drawing to be eating his food. Occasionally, she would poke him and put a bite of her dinner in his mouth, essentially spoon-feeding him his dinner. She wasn't sure he even noticed she did, as he would just open his mouth and take the offered bites without looking to her or acknowledging her. She giggled lightly at him, glancing without a thought to the Ravenclaw table. She had to look again as she realized Augustus was watching her. She blushed, smiling gently at him and giving him a small wave. She waved to Ryan as well, though she wasn't sure he saw it.

@Augustus Westwick @Ryan Fisk

Aubrey wasn't paying too much attention to the speech, fiddling idly with one of her sleeves. Eventually, the talking and clapping were done and they were allowed to eat. She was a bit pickier, but soon enough she had a good meal put together. She ate in silence, just enjoying the food, when she thought she caught someone glancing her way. Aubrey smiled. Deciding she could use some company, Aubrey took her plate and stood, walking over to her friend. "Hey, you," She smiled warmly at the younger Gryffindor. "Got room for one more?" Aubrey nodded at the seat beside Salem.

@Salem Lee

''Ok, alright! Then i see you there?'' She was now feel better than last five minutes. ''See you around and don't forget about the train. '' Elizabella shaked his hair for the last time. ''Hi! Sorry for late!'' She apologize for her brother Parker and hugged him.

@Parker Reed
@Louis Alcott

Hattie nodded as Minnie answered her question. It made total sense to her that Minnie would want to do something at the Ministry. Hattie expected either that or teaching, as she believed her friend was quite intelligent. "That would be good. Do you know which departments you will look at first or are you open to pretty much anything?" she asked, wondering if Minnie had thought about it anymore than that. At her question, Hattie nodded. "Yeah, New Zealand is my home. I want to travel, and I will for work once I complete the apprenticeship, but learning in New Zealand seems like a better idea because it's where I'm most comfortable." the Ravenclaw explained, pouring herself a glass of pumpkin juice.

@Minnie Calida

Rose smiled they had both been top point earner now, not that Rose actively went for it anymore. She had purposely shaved on the amount of subjects she followed. Astronomy was awfully boring and Defense Against the Dark Arts wasn't possible with Professor Styx as a Professor. Maybe now he had retired it was going to be an option. ''Yeah, its cool'' Rose smiled and took a bite of the food on her plate. ''Bring one back for me'' Although Rose hated destroying flowers for the sake of using them in crowns. She had learned to support her friend in her hobby. ''I have no plans, but you could spend a week at my house if you want'' Rose her parents were pretty supportive, Lynn was still horrible ''It will be a week without magic though, being Muggles and all'' Rose grinned. ''Me and Edgar are probably going to tend the garden the rest of the remained of the break'' Which was what Rose usually did alongside her little brother Thyme.
@Estella Fuentes

Estella smiled as Rose asked her to bring a flower crown back for her. She appreciated how supportive her friend was, and so made it her new goal to make the perfect flower crown for Rose. As she invited her over to her house for a week during the break, Estella beamed. "Oh, that would be amazing!" she exclaimed. A week without magic sounded very good to her. "I'll have your flower crown ready by then. We can do each other's hair... oh, and I can show you some new outfits! What do you think?" Estella knew Rose wasn't as in to that as she was, but Estella thought it was a very important part of sleepovers. She couldn't wait for it.

@Rosemarie Chatwin

Sully slung an arm around Jarica as he settled down for the feast, waiting eagerly for Professor Alicastell to announce Gryffindor had managed to take the house cup for another year, not even bothering to restrain himself as he lept up to cheer with the rest of his house. It helped ease the sting of losing out on the Quidditch cup at least, and Sully grinned down the table at Ronald too as he scooped up top points for Gryffindor as well. "Here's to our last feast, aye, guys," He said, holding up his cup to toast Aisa, Jarica, and any other nearby Gryffindors. "To Gryffindor!" He knew he should probably be spending more time with Chloë, all things considered, but he figured there'd be plenty of time for that over the holidays. Assuming he wasn't working and all. @Aisa Hunter @Jarica Ashley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back