Open Y34 Club Fair

Sophie nodded encouragingly at the young Ravenclaw girls as they signed up for the paper. She was surprised by how much interest there was this year, but there was always enough to do. And she wanted the club to have many strong members when she left. It would be weird, leaving it behind next year. Sophie was surprised one of the girl asked if she could take a paper. "Sure, they're old copies." She told the girl. "You can take one if you want. They're in the library too, if you want to read more of them." It made her happy that the old copies were being read, a lot of time and work went into them. Another young girl stopped by, and Sophie raised her eyebrows a little at her words. "Yes, we do try to keep the readers interested as part of the job." She said a little dryly. "If you want to join, you're free to sign up. I'd welcome any ideas you have." She told the girl.

@Kara Munn @Poppy Perkins @Tina Seville-Lopez

Tina nod and signed her name up. The first year Slytherin wanted to suggested alot of things for the paper but she will wait till the meeting is set up. She can already smell trouble in this school. Tina waved goodbye to the Editor and went on to another booth to join into.

Before Sophie could get a response from the boy, an older girl spoke to her. She seemed to have recognised her from quidditch. The Ravenclaw nodded at her question and pursed her lips when asked if she wanted a hex deflecting tie. She hadn't seen any other chasers wearing one and wasn't entirely sure she even needed it. Maybe it would help her in dueling? But wouldn't that be cheating? Not wanting to ask too many questions, Sophie slowly nodded again at her offer. "Sure." she said, taking the tie. She figured it would be rude to refuse it, especially if they were going to be part of the same club. Quickly, Sophie took the sign-up sheet and wrote her name, hoping she had made a good decision. After all, the girl seemed nice and she was sure the other members were too.

@Willow Cullen

Hattie knew that both of the girls were busy but were happy with the answers they both gave her, even though they probably answered it so many times before. She figured it wouldn't hurt signing up for something like that. It would definitely give her an opportunity to meet new friends and that was all she wanted. The Ravenclaw smiled at the older students. "Could I sign up then?" she asked. Before she could answer her however she took the sign up sheet and scribbled her name down, happy to involve herself in something and hoping it would turn out well for her.

@Athena Rey-Martinez
@Emilia Manning

Last edited:
Jenna thinking so much long about join the club. She was realy interesing abut wild club, ao then she finaly go there. There was so many people and she was happy see know faces. Hey, can i join? Where i can write my name? She asked the boy with a smile and wanted join.

@Norton Gillespie

Last edited:
Norton was keeping busy, and was pleased for the assistance from Alice and Ilija, who were certainly helping make sure that things were being answered and dealt with. He looked towards a young boy @Connor Holland who approached the wild patch table and asked if he could join, Norton grinned brightly at him with a warm expression on his features. "Of course," Norton turned one of the sign up sheets over to him. The boy seemed a little shy so, he got one of the smaller flower crowns and held it out to him, "Would you like a flower crown?" he offered with a friendly tone, hoping that the boy would take it from him. His attention was then taken when a girl quickly signed up with saying much and then a young boy @Sebastian Kaimarama approached and also asked if he could sign up "Of course! Just sign here," the teen said brightly, before grabbing another flower crown and holding it out to the boy, "have a flower crown!" he looked towards a slightly older boy @Marco Mariani who asked them what they did, "We do a lot of things, primarily though we look after a small patch of the gardens, we plant roses, flowers, vegetables, herbs the whole lot. If that's something that interests you, sign on up!" he had something out for him and then looked towards the girl @Jenna Jusantrea who had joined them, "Just put your name here! And have a flower crown," he offered one to her with a wide grin.
sorry about the delay folks, hopefully i got everyone

I think that would be grate to me! Yes, I'm realy interesting about this! Jenna smiled to hear at . She loved so much nature and Jenna would be happy to join in the others. Becouse she wanted so mucn some day would be a good prefect to others. Thanky, so much! Jenna writed her name on the paper and take the flower crown. She looked to and thinking how amaizing is.

@Norton Gillespie

Vader looked at the newest boy @Kasim Safir who joined them. He gave a little half nod, half shake of his head, "We do mostly, but we also have roles for people who don't like taking pictures but are still creative. They are in charge in helping the photographers get people ready for the pictures and help put together the layout of yearbook," Vader told him with a little smile, "Is that something you'd be interested in doing?" The teen said with a hopeful smile, the more people who signed up the better their options for Accio was, it was a more exclusive club but that didn't mean they couldn't attract a wide range of talent. He looked back at the girl @Juniper Steele and gave, "I'm sure I do somewhere have pictures of the stars, if you want some, just come to the accio room in like a week or so, and I can dig out what we have of them," Vader said to her with a smile. Vader held out the application to the boy @Clifton Ward who agreed that he wanted to sign up, "Perfect, here you are. If you are applying to be a photographer on the team, we'll need at least one example of your work, layout designers don't need any examples of their work,"

Ajaccio signed his name up for the Brotherhood of Magic and then looked towards @Wendall Layton with a wide smile, "I got it from the wild patch. I signed up for that too," the Ravenclaw said excitedly. He was looking forward to joining more clubs and spotted the SDA club, he wouldn't be able to duel but he'd be more than keen to learn more, like how to defend himself. So he looked back to star lord, "Alright Star, I'm going to go sign up for the SDA club, I'll catch you in a bit, yeah?" he was already taking a small step back as he walked towards the SDA club. he looked towards the leader @Alistair Lancaster and gave a wide smile, "I'd like to sign up for the SDA, I'm a first year, so I know I won't get to duel, but that's fine for me," he was already reaching for a sign up sheet so he could sign up for it too.

Kas hadn't really noticed the yearbook guy had been so busy, flipping through one of the past copies as he looked over the booth. No wonder the guy looked so stressed out. "Yeah sure," He said with a shrug. "I don't think I'm good with a camera, but I can organize alright." He said. It sounded kind of interesting, and Kas figured he might get the added benefit of being able to snoop on everyone's yearbook pictures, which sounded fun. Considering the rest of the clubs seemed kind of dull, this was a definite improvement to sitting around in his dorm all year.

Marco listened to the flower crown guy as he explained what they did and well, it did sound interesting. He was on a roll today, so he didn’t even think twice before he grabbed the sign up sheet and scribbled his name on it. He curiously looked over at the crowns, having seen that members kept getting one. "Do I get to have a crown too?"

@Norton Gillespie

Athena described the club a bit better than Emilia had, and she was grateful that she wasn't just standing here on her own to promote it. The young Ravenclaw girl asked them if she could sign up, and Emilia nodded. She smiled as the girl did so. "Welcome to the club!" She said brightly. It was nice to see so many girls join.

@Hattie Thorne

Emmeline was curious to see what kind of clubs were offered at her new school so she was excited to go to the club fair. The Great hall was abuzz with clubs stalls and students looking to try something new and Emmeline was keen to be one of them. She made her way through the hall looking at the different stalls and felt herself drawn to the stall with the sign 'Heta Omega'. Emmeline made her way to the stand which was being run by two older girls. "Hi, what is Heta Omega?" She asked.

Felicita could not help but pout although she did accept the lollies offered by the much older boy. "That's too bad but I think the Brotherhood would have been way more fun and exciting but don't tell Heta Omega that," she whispered conspiratorially with a large grin as she looked on over at the sculptures. "Do you think we could have one of those too?" she asked as she gestured over to the lego sculptures. "Promise we'll head over to the Heta Omega after," she said with largest and friendliest smile she could. Maybe she should add on puppy dog eyes as well, or were those going overboard. Well, she just hoped that she and Chia could get their hands on one of those if @Kauri Tipene allowed.

Corey had arrived late to the Club Fair but he wasn't all that worried. He already knew that he wanted to join the Brotherhood and not much else at the moment so he wasn't at all worried about being indecisive during the whole fair. Besides, it didn't take much to find the actual booth in the fair although it could be due to the fact that his cousin's sisters were currently bothering the apparent president of the Brotherhood, @Kauri Tipene , and the Hufflepuff could merely shake his head in exasperation and the trouble-seeking twins. Well, he was a troublemaker himself but Artemisa and Felicita definitely took the cake. "Misa, Feli, you know Jai's gonna blow a vein when he sees you two here right?" the twins merely threw him mimicking grins and Corey merely sighed before turning the president of the Brotherhood. "Hi, I'm Corey and I'd like to sign up. Heard from Jai it was a pretty chill group," he said with a smile and a wave before inspecting the lego structures, they were quite well-made.

Kauri was relieved when the girl accepted his explanation, and shook his head regretfully at her gesture to the lego. "Sorry, these were made by our club members last year, so I need to hold onto them, they're not mine to give away." He explained gently, hoping that would be enough. He smiled when another boy approached the table, setting the lollies down to hand him a signup sheet. "Sure, just sign your name here!" He said cheerfully.

@Felicita Raven @Corey Edogawa

The club fair was proving to be intense, and Lysander was having a hard time hearing anyone over all of the hustle and bustle. The boy could barely hear Alec making mention of his sister, and he looked between the two girls. "Yeah! This is Ellie. Ellie, this is Alec. She's the girl I met at the park a couple of weeks ago, the one with the water gun." He said, introducing both girls. He didn't get much more out as someone nudged him out of the way, and he was caught up in the crowd. It seemed like a good time to move on to some of the other stalls anyway. "I'll be back! I'm going to go see my cousin at one of the other clubs." With that, Sander was gone, worming his way through people until he caught sight of the familiar blonde boy he'd seen earlier. "Hi Alistair! What's your club?" He asked, his tiny hands already searching through the scattered photographs. They spoke for themselves, and he spent a solid few minutes just shuffling through moving pictures of older kids dueling each other. "Wicked." He grinned. He hadn't thought of Alistair as the type to duel, and it was odd to watch him fighting other people, but it made sense. All of his cousins seemed to enjoy dueling - Fenris a bit too much, which had landed him in Azkaban - yet Sander couldn't imagine 'Stair wanting to hurt someone. Not intentionally. "I'm gonna sign up, but you have to teach me all the best spells so I can win when I get to duel. Can I have one of those?" He asked, pointing at a tie while he jotted his own name down on the list.

Finishing up with the SDA booth, Lysander headed back to find his friends, but stopped short when he spotted another of the stalls. He'd seen glimpses of it before, and the name made no sense to him at all. Heta Omega? He didn't know what that was, but omegas were a type of mutant in the X-men too. It seemed to him like they were all just Marvel fans here. Marvel fans who were giving out free stuff! Sander's eyes landed on some bracelets a girl was handing out, though it seemed as if she were only handing them out to girls. The boy frowned to himself. This must have been the girls-only club. The opposite of the Brotherhood, though why they didn't just call themselves the Sisterhood instead of having a weird name, he didn't know. "Um, excuse me?" Sander said as he approached @Emilia Manning, briefly wondering if he should have put on a girly voice instead. It was too late now, he'd just have to roll with it. "I'm a boy, but, uh. I really like your bracelets. Could I please have one?" He asked hopefully. Truth be told, if she said no he could just ask one of the other girls to get him one, but he thought he'd try his own luck. It would have been pretty rude to only give things to girls.

After she helped the Ravevnclaw girl, another girl came up to the stand and asked them about the club. Emilia smiled at her. "Heta Omega is a sisterhood, it's a club where girls come together and hang out and help each other. If you join you can get a cookie and a bracelet." She told the girl happily. She looked young, and Emilia guessed she was a first year. A young boy approached next, also probably a first year. Emilia turned to him, and smiled at his question. It was sweet of him to ask, and she was a little proud that he wanted to get one of her bracelets. "Of course you can, there are plenty." She said, holding out the basket for him.

@Emmeline Oswald @Lysander Summers

Emmeline beamed at the girl and nodded enthusiastically. "Yes yes, I want to join," She said. Emmelime wanted to find a place to belong at the school and she hoped that Heta Omega would be that place.

Sebastian smiled shyly at @Norton Gillespie the boy who seemed to be in charge. “Thank you!” he said, taking the sheet and writing his name on it, then awkwardly repeating himself when the boy gave him a flower crown. He looked at the crown curiously, wondering whether these were flowers the Wild Patch had grown, and listening as the boy described the club to someone else. Feeling somewhat more cheerful, Seb put the flower crown on his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back