They bring out the worst in everyone? :r
They are the worst of everyone? :r

Well that was a fun read to work this morning xD bad Hufflepuff

Boooo ;)

(But that was a brilliant win)

Yesss Slytherin smashed it :D

Good job Slytherin! Gryffindor is gonna beat ya

Slytherin has been doing quite well this year xD

That was one long game xD Good win for the snakies (though I was rooting for Hufflepuff :( )

Professor Sloane Stark said:
Slytherin has been doing quite well this year xD
Because Esme is gone :r

Hey all!

Leander is doing commentary during the game and future games as well. Reactions in the stands and by players are encouraged to make his commentary interesting!! I am also doing commentary because it can be a hassle to read the entire game topic to see everything that goes on because RL gets very busy. The commentary is meant to be fun and like a summary to make it quick to see all the drama gaming that happens when you're away from the computer.

Victoria is lowkey trying to get Reuben out. It's hilarious.

Also, my first commentary was bad because Emzies made Rama beater. xD It will get better you guys!

The Beaters are really good lately.

You want an exciting commentary? Someone has to make Teagan mad :devious:

It won't take much :r

try me :) it'll not be an interesting game anyways. :p

Could comment that a certain group of people are protesting the sport from the Ravenclaw stands hehe (Others will join soon hopefully)

augh, those protesters. Teagan's getting distracted. Should she take them out? xD

That would just prove their point that Quidditch players are dangerous neanderthals

Leander Hayes said:
Victoria is lowkey trying to get Reuben out. It's hilarious.

Also, my first commentary was bad because Emzies made Rama beater. xD It will get better you guys!
:r

Leander's on top of it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back