Y27 Quidditch

Can someone shut off Murphy, please? Teagan's going to give y'all hugs and kisses xD

Marisol can shut you up instead :cool: :lol:

James is not impressed.

Did Slytherin really just win? I go to work for a few hours, the game not only starts but finishes xD

Still, Yay :D

YES!

Edit: Asaiah is going to get some revenge next match :glare:

Quidditch Commentary is up!!
As a note, I will be doing this on my phone as I am going through formal recruitment to be in a sorority, so it may be slow.

Hufflepuff, don't let me down this time :(

Hi y'all. There's only two more days before I close the Quidditch try outs for Beauxbatons. It'll close at 7pm CT / 5pm PT / 8pm ET / 1am European time / 11am Oceania time. I'm also listing which one's had currently try out.

There's one position available. If you wish to change position but had already posted a try out. Simply PM me on Teagan's account and just modify your post. The Co-Captain that I'll be picking will get a PM on the character they're using when they posted on the try outs, it'll be sometime Saturday. If no one had taken the beater position someone on the team will get it whether that someone tried out for a different position.

Thank you for participating :)

Position tried outName Year[/td]
ChaserEmma Barnes5th
ChaserValor Snow6th
ChaserGrace Holland5th
ChaserBrendan Faukle3rd
BeaterAvailable--
BeaterPeter Lee-Prescott5th
SeekerYue Aurelious6th
SeekerKarlie Dunia2nd
SeekerLiesl Huberta4th
[th colspan="3"]Unofficial Positions[/th] [th]

I just went to check dinner and it's already tied?! o_O

Murphy's targeting Teagan :glare: I don't like this. I better move to the kitchen before I burned down my house

Teagan Maxwell said:
Murphy's targeting Teagan :glare: I don't like this.
Did you expect him not to?! xD

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Teagan Maxwell said:
Murphy's targeting Teagan :glare: I don't like this.
Did you expect him not to?! xD
I actually forgot about all of it with all the plots I have for Teagan but now it's about to get dirty. Rama better be ready when Teagan taps out

Worst catch post ever...

Party somewhere when I hop back on as Alana! :party:

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Party somewhere when I hop back on as Alana! :party:
Celebratory snog with Ezra :r

Damn! if Beauxbatons would just play this school year. I'm getting revenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back