WHAT?!

Theo shrugged. He could remember very little of his own mum as he was so young. " I can barely remember my mother. I still dont think that he would have killed her. Unlike most of Ashs girls he loved her and i never even saw him lay a finger on her. I dont know how she died i was never told. Ash would tell me that it was a group of muggles. I knew that he was just trying to get me to hate them but even so i dont think that he did it." Theo already hated muggles and would not hesitate to kill one. In his eyes they were just a parasite that needed to be wiped out.

Ana dropped the topic. She couldn't be bothered to argue with him about it. "Can we go back?? I don't want to stay here much longer. Not with the way Odie's acting about things." Ana had always loved her sister but when the two of them had arguments the ended up not talking for weeks.

Theo nodded, glad she had dropped the topic. " Yeah sure we can." As he already had hold of her hand he just apperated to his own place and opened the door and walked in shutting it behind her. " So what now then?" He looked over to her.

Theo shrugged. He usually walked around and got into a fight but he knew that Ana wouldnt want to do that. " Well urm i guess we could...." Theo had no idea. HE smiled when i thought very odd came to his head. He went in the cubord and took out some chocolate and marshmellows the got a random pot and put in the in guest bedroom. With a flick of his wand a fire started to burn in the pot and he sat down and melted the chocolate and opened the marshmallows. " Ok so we can talk whist eating warm marshmallows and chocolate." He laughed

Ana had absolutely no idea why he was taking a load of stuff into the guest bedroom. She laughed when she realised. She sat down next to him and grabbed a marshmallow. "I haven't done this in years. I used to do it all the time in London. We'd light a fire in the back garden and all of us would snuggle round it and toast marshmallows." She smiled at the memory of her, Odie and their parents.

Theo laughed. " I know i havent done it for ages as well." He stuck a marshmallow on a tooth pick and stuck it in the fire then dipped it in the chocolate and ate it. " Oh well, im glad im doing it with you." He chuckled then ate another one

Ana ate one then started toasting the next. She looked up at Theo. "I'm glad I'm doing it with you as well. I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else." Ana had no one else to do it with except Odie but they'd only end up fighting for no reason.

Theo smiled. " Well i suppose this is one of those moments that you read about in a book and i think its mainly girls, that fantasies it being a reality." He ate another one then yawned and stretched. " Wow what a long day."

Ana smiled and snuggled up to him. She ate another one then held the next between her fingers. "You want another one, you'll have to have it off me." She grinned up at him and was starting to feel happier than she had been. Theo's presence just seemed to lift her spirit.

Theo laughed then lifted her hand to his mouth and ate the marshmallow. " I never realized how filling these thing really were you know." He sighed then put his arm around her and just looked at the fire. He felt warm in this room, the sun shone right though the window which made this room one of the warmest. His room was warm as well as it was darker.

Ana laughed at him as he ate the marshmallow. Then she had a sudden realisation. "I've just realised, I'm eating." The comment would have sounded weird to most people but she had a feeling Theo would understand. "There's something I thought wouldn't happen for a while." She smiled at him and hugged him tight.

Theo laughed and nodded. " Yeah i noticed when you had your first one. I thought that if i did this then you might eat and obviously my plan worked." He smiled. " One point to me then." He shook head then stuck his finger in the chocolate and offered it to her. " Want to lick my finger?" He winked cheekily at her

Ana hit his chest playfully. "Pain in the neck." She laughed then licked the chocolate of his finger. "If this was a contest then I would so lose. I'm terrible at competitions. I'm not a very competitive person." Ana never had been and she didn't expect she ever would be. She was more of a fashion person who just kept to herself.

Theo laughed. " Well i am very competitive ask anyone. And i always win, thats how good i am." He looked back at the fire. He remembered when he was in school and he had made a boy leave because he had stolen the girl hat he liked and that made Theo feel good that he had won

"If you think you're good then how come I had to convince you that you were??" She laughed at the thought of their earlier conversation. "Anyway, if you get into any competitions, don't expect me to get involved. I'll be watching from the side lines and I'll cheer you on but nothing more."

Theo shrugged. " Because i wanted to know what you felt about me. And what you thought i was good at. Anyway i wouldnt expect you to get involved it would be my problem not yours." He gave her a gentle nudge and chuckled

Theo smiled crookedly at her as he watched her eat. " Are they? I dont really get addicted to food. I have never even had a craving before." He shrugged. Theo had never been a big eater even when he was younger he would never eat

"Lucky you." Ana smiled at him. She always found that as soon as she got rid of one craving, the next one came along and she'd start all over again. "When I was pregnant with Natalie, I was craving faggots." She laughed. Ana always liked faggots but craving them wasn't exactly fun.

Theo laughed. " I dont like them they are nasty." Theo may not have eaten much but he did have taste, a certain kind which could be annoying sometimes but he didnt really notice nor care about it.

Theo smiled. " Ok then if you say so. Just dont make them for me and i will agree with what ever you say." He laughed. " Hey do you want to see something cool?" He looked down at her

Theo smiled then pulled out his wand and pointed it infront of them and gave it a wave. A light came from it and formed a dog infront of them. He smiled again as he watched it move around. " Cool right. My patronus."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back