WHAT?!

Ana leant forward and kissed his cheek. She was surprised at how much she liked being here with Theo. At first she had been slightly scared of him. Now she was more glad that other people were scared of him. "I bet you didn't get this when you lived with your friend." She giggled slightly. She had a feeling he wasn't so close to his friend that they gave each other massages.

Theo instantly tensed up when she mentioned his old friend. As Theo didnt really like having friends so there for didnt have many he knew who she was on about. " No i didnt. Dont bring him up again ok. I dont want to talk about him." Theo's anger and hatred returned again and he gritted his teeth together and pressed his head on his arms so so she couldnt read his face. He took deep breaths as he tried to calm himself. He hated when people brought him up, Theo could never control the anger that would always boil up inside of him. After a few minuets of breathing he managed to calm himself without hurting Ana. " I dont like it when people bring him up. Sorry."

Ana smiled at him. "Ok. I won't." She sat back up and massaged his back again. She didn't want to get him angry. If he was anything like Dervish then getting him angry was the worst thing possible. She rolled over and led next to him. "I'm tired now."

Theo smiled and forced a smile. " Dont worry you can sleep on the bed if you want. I will probably just practise some spell or something." He kissde her gently on the lips before standing up and clearing some of the stuff from the bed. " I think you like sleeping here, its really comfy." He made his way to the door picking his wand back up from the floor.

Ana smiled and went over to the bed. She watched Theo leaving the room then snuggled up in the duvet. She couldn't help but feel that he was comfier than the bed but she ignored that thought. She knew she had to sleep because of how tired she was. She rested her head on the pillow and listened to the soft soothing noises of the outside world.

Theo smiled as he watched her fall asleep. He walked out the door and into his own room and pulled out a complex spell book and opened it and took his wand out and just began to pass the time with a bit of practise in the useful spells to him.

Some time later
Theo was asleep on his bed above the covers and his wand in his hand and the book shut on the floor where it had fell when he went to sleep

Ana led on the bed, unable to sleep. She stood up and peeked through Theo's bedroom door. He was asleep on the bed so she decided not to disturb him and instead walked downstairs to get a glass of water. This was normal for her when she couldn't sleep as she foud it the easiest way to think about things.

Theo began to stir. He wasnt as tired as he was before but he still couldnt be bothered to get up. He opened his eyes and listened as he heard someone in the house. He sighed when he remembered that Ana was here, he wasnt used to having someone in the house with him and he knew it would take sometime to get used to it. He sat up and stretched out then went over and put on some pant before going down stairs to greet her again. He walked into the kitchen and groaned. " Hello again. Sleep well." He said yawning and rubbing his eyes

Ana jumped three feet in the air when there was a voice suddenly behind her. She spun round and relaxed when she realised it was Theo. "Sh!t." She sighed and leaned against the unit. "I didn't realise you were there." She shrugged and looked down into her glass.

Theo smiled slightly and shrugged. " My amazing powers of stealth." He walked over to one end of the room towards the door to the garden and opened the door to let Dexter in. He moved aside as the puppy bounded clumsily into the house. He laughed at it then turned to Ana. " Hope you like dogs by the way."

Ana smiled as the puppy came running in. She shrugged and bent down to stroke the puppy. "I like dogs but I'm more of a cat person. It's kind of a family thing. I had three cats when I lived in London and when I moved in with my aun and uncle they had four. There's only two now though." Ana had always loved cats. She found they were more interesting than dogs.

Theo shut the door and walked over to Ana and joined her in fussing Dex. " Well im a dog person as i carnt stand cats. I think they look like they are plotting to end the world or something. Did you know that back in ancient egypt they said that the cats were the protectors of the underworld. To me that just sound weird and wacky. Dogs make better companions. They are more loyal." He stood up and took his wand out and waved it in the air as he sorted the dogs food out then placed it on the floor then returning it back in his pocket.

"I don't look for loyalty in a pet." Ana shrugged. "I just look for someone to cuddle up to at night when I'm cold and dogs don't stop fidgiting. Cats lie down and stay down" She smiled at the thought of Draco led next to her. He was a soft Maine Coon cat and she always found him to be warm and huggable.

Theo shrugged. " Well personally im not the type to snuggle up with a pet. He sleeps where ever and i sleep when ever so we dont get in each others way. Any i love an animal who is loyal"He watched the puppy eat the decided to eat himself. He went over to a cub board and took out a double decker and began to chew it

Ana shrugged. "Different opinions I suppose." She knew she was completely different from people. Odie for instance; Ana loved fashion and friends where as Odie was a get around tomboy. "He's sweet though. How old is he??" She had never had a dog and they had scared her when she was younger. Now she knew there were bigger and scarier things in the world so they didn't bother her/

Theo sighed and leant his back against the wall and slid down it until he was sat in the floor, only to be mobbed by Dexter. He played with him while he spoke. " He is about six months now i think. He was the best in his litter and he is going to be huge when he is fully grown." He leant his head on the wall. He felt like he just couldnt be bothered anymore and he had no idea why.

Watching Theo playing with the puppy made Ana think there had to be a softer side to Theo which he was hiding under the shell which he had built around himself. "You look like you're close with him." She smiled at Theo and then looked back at the puppy running around,.

Theo looked up and her then back down. " Well unlike a person i know that he wont betray me or leave me. Besides he is closer to me then i am for him. I also know that he wont judge me or anything i do and he will always be happy to see me and to play with me. The perfect friend." He pushed the pup away so that it would go on its bed and sleep

"I've never been much of an animal fan. You never know what they're going to do and you can't communicate with them the way you can a person." She smiled and sat on top of the unit. She put her glass in the washing up bowl after finishing the water inside.

" You tell them all of your secrets and you know that they wont ever tell anyone else. Dexter knows every bad thing i have ever done, big and small." He brought his knees to his chest and rested his arms on them so that his elbows where on his knees and his arms stretched out and his hands linked together. " I tell him more than i would ever tell anybody."

"In that case my sister is my equivalent to a dog." Ana laughed. "I've never kept anything from her. She knows all my secrets and I know she'd never tell any of them." She shrugged. "She might tell some of them to Eddie but I don't mind. I like him. He's a good friend of mine."

Theo frowned. " What a terrible name to call someone. Eddie. That sounds like a dogs name." He shook his head. He hated people with dumb names it made it hard to take them serious. He sighed and put his head in his hands and groaned

Ana shrugged. "His actual name is Edward but he prefers Eddie. He doesn't usually want to be taken seriously though. He likes making people laugh." She smiled at Theo as she thought about the fact that she hated Eddie to start of with.

Theo shook his head and inhaled deeply before exhaling. " I wont get along with him thats for sure. I would probably beat him up which will surely get your family to like me." He moed across the room as he tensed up/. He had know idea why he was feeling like this now he had no reason for this but here he was anyway as annoyed as when he had been when Ana mentioned Martin. He made his hands into fists and just looked out the window. " Do you want to get a shower Ana." This would give him time to calm down slightly so he could be more sivilised for her.

Ana could see how tense Theo looked but she didn't understand why he would be like that. "I suppose I might as well." She knew she needed one but she was worried what Theo was going to while she was in there. She walked over to him and held one of his hands so it was no longer clenched. "Are you ok??" She kept her eyes locked on his so she could try and work out what was going on behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back