WHAT?!

Ashton Smith

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Ashton was lying on the sofa reading a book. He had had a boring day and was carrying it on some more. Ash sighed heavily as he got up to get a glass of water and something to eat. He turned his head when he heard a know at the door. He frowned and walked over to the door and opened the door and folded his arms against his chest when he saw who it was

Theo had his arm around Ana. He knew that she didnt want to be here doing what they were about to do. He held her tight. " Ana dont worry about this ok im right here. He tries anything i will stop him." He kissed the top of her head when they reached the door. He raised his hand and knocked on the door.

Ana felt fear pulsing through her veins. She didn't want to be doing this again. Last time she had come here, she ended up being thrown into a wall. She nodded at what Theo said then waited for the door to be opened. She looked into Ash's cold dark eyes when he answered the door. She was too scared to speak.

Theo straitened up when Ash came to the door. Theo had seen him before and he knew that he was here. Theo could trust him to keep a secret, that was about all that he could trust him with. " Hello Ash, can we come in we need to talk." He looked down at Ana then back to his father

Ash frowned when he saw Theo, his frown deepened when he saw Ana. " Of course you can." He stepped aside to let them in. " Do you mind telling me why Rileys ex is here?" He looked down at Ana as he spoke. He did not want her here, she was an unwelcome guest in his house

Ana walked in the house and looked up at Ash. "What do you have against me. I never did anything to you and all you ever do is try and make my life hell." She shook her head and stood her ground. She was scared but she knew she had to stand up to him.

Ashton chuckled and shook his head. " I didnt think i needed to explain my self to you little girl. Hmm doesnt your mum have a crush on me. That means you have to be nice to me." He smiled then walked into the kitchen. " So what did you want to talk about Theo."

Theo let what she said slip as he followed him into the kitchen. He went in the fridge and took out a firwhiskey. " Well im guessing that you know Ana, being Rileys ex and all. Well now she is with me." He looked up at Ash to make sure he could spot any change in his emotion to hint that he will blow. " She is pregnant with Jason's child. Jason being Rileys best friend." He stood up strait so that he could easily move when Ash did.

Ana leant against the wall by the kitchen door. "You were right." She hated saying those words to Ash. She had to though. He had been right with what he had said and she wasn't going to lie to him. "Riley cheated on me. I don't know how many times." She looked away from Ash and looked out the window instead.

Ash smiled slightly. " Well that makes a change in your tone doesnt it. I may be many things but im not a liar. He would have been cheating on you since you first got together." He could feel the anger building up inside of him at what Theo had told her. Ana was really getting around his family and now she was pregnant again with some other guys child. He hid his anger from his face as he knew that Theo would be looking for it on his face. He turned around and walked towards the sink. He placed his glass down and slyly picked up a knife and put it in his sleeve. He walked slowly towards Ana and stood infornt of her. He could only just see the bump through her clothes. Theo was behind him so he couldnt stop him in time if he did do this. He looked up at Ana. " Well you really are getting around my family arent you. Shame you didnt meet Blake and just in case your interested i have a 13 year old girl in HNZ." He smiled then thrusted his hand foward and dug the knife right into her bump. " You f**king wh*re." He pulled it back out with a smile

Ana felt fear rising in her when Ash walked towards her. She didn't know what he was going to do. She could tell he was angry from the way he was walking. Her body tensed and she looked into his eyes. They seemed to shine with evil but at the same time, there was something soothing about them. She couldn't explain it. She was about to respond to what he had said when she felt a sudden pain in her stomach. She screamed out when she felt it and looked down to see the knife in Ash's hand. She fell to the floor and clutched her stomach. Tears were falling down her face. The pain was unbearable. She didn't know what to do.

Theo watched him walk towards her. He squared up in case he went to hit her. He was confused slightly by what had just happened. One second he was talking to her, the next Ana was screaming and on the floor. Theo acted instinctively and threw Ash across the room and began to punch him, hard. After about 6 punches Ash was out. Theo quickly ran over to Ana and held her in his arms. " Ana what did he do?" He saw the blood coming from her abdomen. He lifter her top slightly and then realization hit him. " Ana he stabbed you right where the baby is supposed to be." He sighed. " I ont think your going to be keeping it after all." He took off his jumper and press it again her wound. " Ok just hold that there while i make a potion for the cut." He leant her against the wall and began to make a potion, throwing different things into it and mixing them together. he went back over to her with some of it in a glass. " There you go. That should help. Im good with potions."

Ana held the jumper tight to her stomach. It was happening again. She'd lost Natalie and now she'd lost Cameron. She was never going to be a mum. She couldn't see how. She'd lost two babies now. She took the potion from Theo and drank it. She could feel the cut slowly healing but the pain didn't go away. "Theo, it still hurts." She held his arm tight and looked up at him. Tears still flooded her eyes and ran down her face. They blurred her vision slightly but she could still see his face enough. She just hoped he could help her.

Theo nodded and stood up and thought for a second about what to make. He walked over and emptied the last potion out and began on a new one. It was more simple than the last one and he made it a lot faster. He went back over to Ana and handed her the potion. " That should deal with the pain. I carnt give you anything for your child though. Sorry."

Ana drank this potion as well. The pain started to die down but it took a long time. Fresh tears fell down her cheeks when he said he couldn't save Cameron. She hadn't thought he would be able to but the hope was gone now. She hugged Theo close to her. Just the feel of him there comforted her. "Thank you Theo."

Theo held her tight and rested his chin on the top of her head. " Dont worry about it." He looked down at her blood stained clothes and sighed. He didnt really care too much about what had happened but he knew that him talking now would make a big difference to her. He sighed. " Im so sorry Ana. This is my fault i should not have brought you here." His voice was tone less and his expression blank. He kept his chin on the top of her head so she couldnt see

Ana looked up at him and put her hand on his cheek. "It's not your fault. You didn't know what he would do. Nobody did." She kept her eyes locked on his. "Let's just get out of here before he comes round." Ana started getting up, makin sure she didn't make the pain start again.

Theo stood up still keeping his face and voice a void of any kind of emotion. " I should have known though. He is my dad and i should have saw this coming." He sighed and touched her on the shoulder and apperated out to his own house. He apperated strait to the kitchen. " Do you want anything?"

Ana gasped slightly when they apparated. That was still painful. She shook her head when he asked if she wanted anything. "No thanks." She looked over at him. "You still wouldn't have known what he would do though. He havn't seen him in ages. You said that yourself. He's probably changed since you last saw him. Even if it's not by much."

Theo shook his head and sighed. " Thats no excuse. I under estimated him, i should seen this coming. I knew he was unpredictable. I failed." He punched the wall in frustration. He hated it when he failed it made him feel weak and useless. He needed to do something now to get his mind of this.

Ana walked over to him and held his hands. "You haven't failed." She leaned up and kissed his lips. "It's ok." She stroke his hand where he had just punched the wall. "Don't take it out on yourself."

Theo shook his head. " And yet this morning you had a child and now you dont. Where have i not failed." He kissed her back. He pressed her up against the wall and continued to kiss her and he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around him.

Ana felt her heart start racing when he started kissing her. She went along with it. She enjoyed it. "You stood up to him. That's where you didn't fail." She ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him back.

Theo didnt speak to her when she spoke he just kissed her then took off her top and took her upstairs. He lay her on the bed where he then lay on top of her and took off his top.

One hour later
Theo was asleep next to Ana

Ana rested her head on Theo's chest. When she looked up at him, she realised he was asleep. She got up and went to the bathroom. Ana sood over the sink and looked at her face in the mirror. She looked different. She was paler than normal. She turned the tap on and splashed her face with water before walking back into the bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back