WHAT?!

Theo shook his head. " No you couldnt. Name 6 things that im good at." Theo could name a few things he was good at but half Ana knew nothing about and Theo intended to keep it that way. She didnt need to know that much about him

Ana looked up at him and laughed. "We've already said two things. From what I've had, your cooking is good. You're a good kisser. You proved earlier that you're good in bed." Ana gave him a cheeky grin. "And you're really cute." She smiled up at him. "Would you like me to continue or have you heard enough??" She laughed.

Theo laughed as shook his head. " No i think i get the point." He leant his head down and kised her neck and brushed her hair away. " Im good in bed am i." He worked his way to her lips and looked in her eyes

Ana laughed and looked into his eyes. "You know, I'm not sure anymore." She kissed him and messed up his hair a bit. "You may have to prove it to me again." She wrapped her arms round his neck and kissed him again.

Theo shook his head an smiled. He kissed her back and pushed her back on the bed and lay on top of her and kissed her. He took of her top and his own then kissed her again

One hour later
Theo lay next to Ana stroking her arm gently with a slight smile on his face. " So is your opinion still the same?"

"Yeah." Ana smiled at him and snuggled up to him. He felt warm against her bare skin. She yawned and put her arm round him. "You have no idea how tired I am." She ran her fingers up and down his spine while she spoke.

Theo smiled and kissed her head. " Well you have had a heck of a day, its not surprising that your tired. I dont really sleep that much so im not that tired at the moment. You should sleep." He looked down at her and stroked her hair

"I should tell Odie what happened some time soon though. The longer I wait, the more worried she'll get." Ana felt too tired to go and tell her but knew she had to. If she didn't tell Odie then Odie would find out by reading Ana's face.

Theo nodded. " We could go now if you want. Get it over and done with so that way its out of the way." He looked at her and waited. Theo wasnt sure about meeting her family but it seemed he had no real choice in the matter. It seemed like a logical decision anyway.

Ana looked up at him. "Are you sure?? I mean, you don't have to go with me if you don't want to." Ana didn't want to force Theo into doing something he didn't want to and she still wasn't sure how Odie would react to him.

Theo nodded. " Well what kind of person will it make me look like if i didn't go with you. Besides i need to meet your family i have already met one so what harm could come from another load." He laughed slightly

Ana frowned up at him. "Who in my family have you met??" Ana hadn't told anyone about Theo because she thought it would sound a bit weird that she had stopped going out with Riley and had moved onto his brother so she didn't know how he could meet someone in her family wothout her knowing.

Theo thought or a second about the name. " Dervish Green Jr i think his name was. Hes a good guy, we got along pretty well im surprised to say." He smiled slightly at her. " So if we get dressed can we go?"

Ana laughed. "You and Junior would make a perfect couple. Your both mysterious." She smiled and sat up on the end of the bed. She was suddenly feeling better about what she had to do. She put her clothes on and turned round to Theo. "Ready??"

Ana walked over to him and put her arms around his back. She apparated the two of them to the house. Ana lead Theo in through the front door and saw Sam walking round the hallway. "Sam, is Odie upstairs??"

Sam looked at the door when she saw it open. She saw Ana walk in with another man. She was glad that Ana had finally moved on from Riley. She had been worried that she would hold back because of what happened. She smiled at her niece and the man with her. "Yeah. She's still in her room."

Ana smiled. She knew what was going through her aunt's mind. Sam was an open book unless she wanted to be closed. "Thanks." She lead Theo up the stairs to her's and Odie's bedroom and saw Odie asleep in bed. She went and sat on the bed next to her. She had been sleeping loads recently because of pregnancy. "Odie. Wake up." She shook her sister lightly to wake her up.

Odie woke up to the sound of her sister's voice. She looked up at her. "Ana, what are you..." She stopped talking when she saw the other person in the room. "Who's that??" She was always protective of Ana when it came to guys but she was even more so since Riley hit her.

Theo followed Ana into the house and smiled as a woman called Sam smiled at her. He gave a slight nodded then went up stairs behind Ana. He walked into A room and saw a very heavilt pregnant girl lying on the bed. He stood up strait when she woke and looked at him. He didnt really like her tone but he could not question her in front of Ana. He just stared blankly at her showing no emotions what so ever. His eyes cold and dark. " Im Theo Smith, nice to meet you. Odie im guessing." He glanced at Ana then back at the fat girl

Odie's eyes widened when he said Smith. She knew it was a common name but it was odd for Ana to date two people with the surname Smith. "Ana. Please tell me you haven't." She knew that would be enought for her sister to know what she was talking about.

Ana sighed. "Yes, Odie. I have. Don't make a big deal out of it. That's not what I'm here to discuss." She looked down for a second then back up at Odie. "I'm here to talk about Cameron." She knew this would pull Odie's attention away from Theo.

Theo looked around with a frown as the girl commented on him, he knew what she meant with out even having to think about it. The one thing she didnt know is that he didnt class most of his family as family, just people who raised him and he had to put up with. He walked slowly over to Ana when she mentioned the baby, he stood slightly behind her and put a hand on her should and looked blankly over to the girl. He was not going to let any emotions show on his face when he was around this lot

Odie stopped talking when Ana mentioned the baby. She got up off the bed-with difficulty-and looked into Ana's eyes. Her little sister looked upset about it. Something bad had happened. "Ana what is it??" She ignored the fact that Theo was stood right behind Ana. Until he proved that he was worthy of it, he wasn't going to have any of her respect. If he was anything like Riley then this would be a very difficult task for him.

Ana knew Odie could tell there was something wrong with her. It was obvious. She took in a deeo breath and looked at her sister. "We went round to Ash earlier and he stabbed me in the stomach. There's no way he could have lived through it." Ana's voice went quiet and shaky and she looked down at the floor. She didn't want to see the pain in Odie's eyes when she heard the words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back