WHAT?!

Theo looked down at his hand which she was holding. His abdoman tesed up and he gritted his teeth. " I dont know. If i were you i would get in a long bath. I dont want to hurt you. Im not safe to be around when im like this." Theo knew what he could do and would do to Ana if he lost it. He knew he wouldnt be able to stop himself and he knew that he wouldnt really care. He needed Ana, he needed to work out why she could make him the way he was around her and not even have a scratch on her. It fascinated him. He just needed his own space for a while.

Ana nodded in understanding. She knew what males could be like when they lost their temper and she knew that Theo was only trying to make sure she didn't get hurt because of it. She kissed his cheek then walked up the stairs to the bathroom where she ran the bath and got in. She could feel the warm water relaxing her muscles and making her feel more relaxed about everything that had happened.

Theo waited until Ana was upstairs before he began to lash out. He punched the wall a few times before sitting in the corner and putting his head in his hands and taking deep breaths counting to ten over and over. He could not get angry when he knew that Ana was around. He had to control it, this was something that he was out of practise at doing as usually when he got angry he would beat someone up but he could not do that now so he had to bottle it up.

Ana got out the bath and dried herself off. As usual, rest was something very difficult for her. Even with the warm water. She wrapped a towel round her before chucking her clothes back on. She walked down into the kitchen and leant on the door post as she watched Theo breathing in and out. "Hey, feeling better??" She smiled nervously at him, hoping he was ok.

Theo looked up when he heard Ana. He nodded his head. " I think so but dont trust me just yet." He stood up and made sure that the anger had boiled down to a slight simmer before he even took another step closer to her. " I dont know what came over me." He wasnt about to apologize for it as he didnt need to but what he said sounded like one anyway even with out the magic word

"It's ok. I'm used to it. Jasper and Junior do it all the time. They usually end up smashing a hole in something." She shrugged and tried to keep the smile on her face. It was difficult though. She didn't like seeing Theo like this. It was who he was and she had to live with that but she still didn't like it. "Junior usually uses alcohol to calm down. I don't know what Jasper does. He goes out the house for a few hours and usually looks calmer when he's back."

Theo rolled his eyes. " Alcohol wont solve my problems. They will still be there, made all the worse when i have a hang over. I think drinking to solve your problems is a waste of time and money. And as for jasper he probably has female company or what ever. I havent met him so i dont know his personality from his face or actions." Theo could tell a lot about someone just by looking at them so would recede judgement until he met him

"I never said it solved problems. It just calms him down." Ana wasn't the closest to Junior but she could see the logic in what he was doing. In fact, she did the same...sometimes. "Jasper usually goes to do something else. It's hard to explain though. He thinks nobody else knows. Woody followed him a few times though." Ana didn't know how to explain Jasper's suicidal behaviour. It was hard enough for Woody to tell Sam.

Theo listened to what she was saying. Of course it made sense in actual fact but Theo would never do it, alcohol would cloud his judgement. " I understand their reasons and why they would do it but i wouldnt do it. I dont see the point of doing it myself." He walked over to Ana now that he was calm and he hugged her tight. " Im not much of a drinker. You can add that to your good list." He laughed

Ana smiled when he walked over to her and hugged her. She was glad to have the contact with him. She put her arms round his back and hid her face in his chest. "I only drink on special occasions and when I'm really stressed." She shrugged but kept her arms around him.

Theo rested his head on her shoulder and chuckled. " Well Im not usually one to judgement. Although my good opinion once lost is lost forever. Well on most times thats true but rare times it isnt." He let go of her and rested his forehead on hers with a smile. " But i think its the case with your sister."

"She's just protective." Ana kissed Theo's forehead and smiled at him. "It's expected. She's spent the last ten years acting like my mum rather than my big sister." She rested her hands on his chest and stayed close to him. She didn't want to move away.

Theo looked away not moving his head. He shrugged. " But all the same i sstick by it. Although at least Dervish jr has my good opinion and friendship. Hes a good guy, something that i have found hard to find here." He brushed her cheek with his thumb then brushed some hair from her face. " Wow your pretty." Theo wasnt really a girl person. He didnt like relationships but he wanted a future with her. He smiled

Ana smiled and reached up to put her arms round his neck. "And you're the most handsome guy I've ever met." She grinned as her lips brushed across his then she moved her head in and kissed him. She couldn't explain it but she loved him. She couldn't keep away from him even though she knew he wasn't being completely honest all the time.

Theo rested his hands on her waist and pulled her closer as he kissed her. He couldnt understand this ease that he felt around her, the fact that he could be around her and not hurt her or even want to. It fascinated him and he needed to understand why it was her of all people

Ana let the kiss go deeper. She wanted to work out what went through his head. He was mysterious and unrevealing with his past and his feelings. She needed to know more about him to know what he was thinking and work out how to stop him going into rages the way Junior and Jasper did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back