WHAT?!

Theo laughed. " Yeah i know exactly what you mean. I get that all the time." He stood up. " Il get something small." He walked into the kitchen and when in the fridge and looked around for something. He took out a bowl of pasta and tuna that he had made last night. He got two forks and went back into the room and handed her one. " Ok just eat what you want." He dug his folk in and ate some. " Its good." He laughed

Ana took the fork and ate some. "Like i said; you're a good cook." She dug her fork in again and felt the pasta filling up her stomach. It felt like heaven after so long of eating next to nothing.

"Tell that to my cousins." Ana laughed at the thought of her cousins cooking. It always made her laugh when they tried. She looked up at Theo. "Why are you looking at me like that." She smiled.

Theo shrugged. " Im just making the most of wathing you eat. I dont think i will be seeing it very often judging on the way you have been going since i met you." He smiled and shook his head with a chuckle.

" Well im glad to hear then. I would have started to get worried soon." Theo probably wouldnt have really cared if she wasnt eating, he wasnt that sort of person. He put his arm around her and ate some more pasta

"No you wouldn't." Ana snuggled up to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Your not the kind of person who worries." She smiled up at him. She had worked that much out about him but she didn't care. She still had the same feelings for him.

Ana shook her head and laughed. "You seriously need a clock or a watch." Then she looked up at him. "When's your birthday. I'll get you a watch as your birthday present." She smiled as she started thinking of the watches in a shop she'd been to.

Theo laughed. " I dont need a watch or a clock. I dont want my life to revolve around a clock. I already know what makes things tick." He sighed then lay down on his front and crossed his arms and rested his chin on his arms.

Ana led over his back so her mouth was by the ear furthest away from her. "What if I say a time for us to meet up?? You'll never know what the time is so you'll never know when you need to go." She smiled then sat on the lower half of his back and massaged the top half.

Theo laughed. " Well then i will have to ask someone. Im sure someone has a watch on them besides i can tell time just by looking at the sun. Well kind off. I know when its mid day and thats as far as it goes." He sighed. " I have a watch in one of my cub bord upstairs in my room. Im sure i could dig it out when the time calls for it."

Ana smiled and continued massaging. She could feel the hard muscle under his top and once again felt safe being here with him. "I could still get you one. Then at least you have one if you really need it." The only reason Ana hardly ever wore a watch was because she didn't have many clothes that went with her watches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back