WHAT?!

Odie gasped. "Oh Merlin." She hugged her sister. She couldn't believe the luck. Ana's second baby which she had conceived and lost. "I'm so sorry." She held her sister by the top of the arms. "Why were you there?? You know what he's like."

Theo let go of Ana when the girl hugged her, reluctant to let her touch him. He decided to talk for her as he wouldnt have to worry about his own emotions coming out in his speech. " She was there with me, i wanted him to know about me and her. I didnt know what he was going to do, he seemed calm at the time. I could not have for seen this to happen. Ash is more afraid of me than anyone in the family." He took a step back thinking he was way too close to this girl.

Odie looked away from Ana and glared up at Theo in disbelief. "You took her to Ash's house?! Do you not know what happened to her last baby?!" Odie shook her head. "It's your dad's fault that Natalie's dead and now it's his fault that Cameron's dead but it's your fault as well because you took her there." Odie's voice was starting to rise but she had to keep it down because Rosie and Bella were sleeping just along the hall.

Ana groaned. "Odie, don't do this. It's not his fault." Ana didn't blame Theo for what happened and she didn't want Odie to do so either. She reached behind her and held Theo's hand in hers. "Can I please have one boyfriend that you don't hate or at least hide the fact that you hate him." She hated how she could never have a boyfriend that Odie like. Ana didn't exactly like Odie's fiance but that was because of the way he had treated her.

Theo let Ana take his hand and he frowned at Oddie. " How was it Ashtons fault the first time, he threw her against a wall. Hardly killed the child. She was put on life support and the last i heard she was stolen. There for not his fault. I think i know my own dad better than you, i didnt think he would do anything. He didnt even speak like he was angry how was i supposed to know. Im not merlin you know Ash isnt always a heartless b@sterd ok. He can be a pretty decent guy sometimes." He frowned at her then looked down at Ana and back to the girl

Odie couldn't believe the words which were coming out of his mouth. "It's his fault because Natalie wouldn't have needed life support if Ana hadn't been thrown against a wall so Nat wouldn't have been alone and wouldn't have been stolen." If Ana wasn't in the way then Odie would have walked over to Theo and hit him.

Theo was getting bored already. " So why dont you blame the doctor for leaving her alone? In her condition she should have had constant surveillance. Any way she would still have been alone any way, she was early so the doctors would have taken her to check she was ok. So again i fail to see the point in which Ash is involved in the death." He still had hold of Ana's hand and he hoped she would intervene because he didnt want a fight here in front of every one.

Ana was starting to get a head ache. She could see her sister was about to retaliate to what Theo had just said and she had to stop her. "Odie!! Stop blaming everyone else for my problems!!" She knew this would annoy Odie but she didn't care. She just wanted Odie to accept what had happened and get over it instead of raising a fuss.

Odie stared down at her sister in disbelief. She had always been there for Ana and now Ana was siding with this freak. She heard Rosie and Bella crying because of Ana's shouting. She started moving towards the door but she kept an eye on Ana the whole time. "Fine. Be that way. See if I care. Just don't expect me to be there the next time you need me." She walked through the door and slammed it behind her before walking into Sam's room and rocking the babies to try and stop them from crying.

Theo watched her leave. He was happy with himself as he had won the argument. His face still blank he looked down at Ana. " She seemed nice. Im sorry you had to do that Ana. I should not have been so argumentative." Sighed looked towards the door where she had walked. He was already getting frustrated with the babies crying, a sign that he would be a terrible dad.

Ana turned round to Theo. "It's ok. I should have known she'd start an argument. She does with every guy I bring in here" Ana looked down at their hands folded into each other. "She's really annoyed that I didn't side with her though. Usually I just stand between and listen to her yelling. I'm fed up of it though. I'm not in the mood to listen to that." Ana knew Odie would stand by what she had said about not being there for her. Odie always stood by what she promised.

Theo raised his eye brows and shook his head and moved his hand over his head. " Ana this is sister stuff. " I had a sister for only 7 years so i dont really know about all this teenage pregnant sister stuff." He shrugged. He had left when Alexia was only 7 and she was more like a boy than a girl at that time, he had no idea if she was still like that but he didnt really care that much

Ana shook her head. "She's not a teenager anymore. She's twenty-one. Plus, she sometimes acts like a complete boy." Ana knew how much of a tomboy Odie could sometimes be. It was weird how the two of them could be so different. "She's always been protective over me when it comes to guys but she's taking the mik." Ana sighed and kept her eyes down.

Theo nodded. " Well i suppose that is a family thing though right, well not with my family, we all hate each other in mine but im sure in most other families they are all protective when it comes to boyfriends. Im sure if i was in to the whole happy families thing i would probably beat up every guy that my little sister would date." He wouldnt do that now as he didnt really care, Alexia wouldnt even know him if she saw him now, why would she.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ana heard the babies stop crying and looked at the door then up at Theo. "Sam seems to have a bit of a thing for Ash. She brought him here a few weeks ago." Ana had hated that. She had had to act like she was friends with Ash when actually she was terrified of him.

Theo smiled slightly. " Well like i said, the guys in our family are all womanizers. Im guessing Alex is a bit of a heat breaker herself but i wouldnt know. He can be a pretty decent guy sometimes. Just apparently not to pregnant girls." He looked down and sighed

"He's never been great with me. He was ok at first but then Riley said that I was pregnant and I ended up being thrown across the room." Ana shrugged. "He's never liked me since." Ana suddenly realised how quiet the house was without Lily and Jerrod here. "You should be glad my youngest cousins aren't here. They make more noise than anyone else." She laughed slightly at the thought. "They're at Hogwarts at the moment."

Theo smiled. " Well at least thats two less people i have to meet so soon. And im sure its no that he doesnt like you, its probably the fact that every time you see him your with a different person or pregnant. He is a bit crazy sometimes." It was odd that Theo wasnt more like him, sure he had he short temper - if not shorter- He had the brute strength but apart from that they were completely different. Apart from the whole expression thing.

"It's none of his business who I'm with or if I'm pregnant." Ana put her arms round him and sighed. "The only females I know who've met him who he hasn't hit are Sam and Odie. And you said yourself that he killed your mum. I think it's just woman he doesn't like."

Theo shook his head. " I left because he was hitting her and my family. I never said that he killed her. And she wasnt my mother. She was Riley's and Alex's mum but not mine. My mum died when i was young which was why i went to Scotland." He had know idea where she found out about Ash but he wouldnt let her believe it for a second. " Ash may be many things but he isnt a killer

"Theo, don't try lying to me to cover him. You told me yourself that he did." Ana couldn't believe he was trying to cover Ash's footsteps when he had revealed them himself. She didn't like the fact that he was lying to her. She remembered that he had told her and there was no way she was going to believe any differently just because Theo was saying otherwise.

" Ana i never said that he killed her. I said he was hitting her. How would i know what happened anyway i wasnt even in this country, nor even ion this side of the equator. I wouldnt know what happened. What i think is that she just got bored of it an found another person and ran off." The last he saw of Millie was years and years ago. For all he knew she could have ran off, Ash may not have done anything but Theo still didnt know. It was none of his business anyway

Ana groaned. "I'm not talking about Riley's mum. I'm talking about yours. You told me yourself that he killed her then Riley's mum moved in and got pregnant and he started hitting her." Ana looked up at him. Her face was pleading him not to lie to her anymore-not intesionally but she couldn't cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back