WHAT?!

Ana nodded. "Ok." She was happy to do anything to delay what she had to do just so she could think about it and do it right to cause the least amount of stress or worry. "What shall we do in the mean time??"

Theo was happy when she agreed to stay. He couldnt really think of anything for them to go though. He shrugged. " I dont know i didnt really think this far a head." He thought for a second before sighing. " We could talk i suppose but im not too good at talking."

"Ok." She smiled. "You can try your best. That's all I can ask of you." She walked over to the bed and sat on the end of it. She just wanted to get the weight off her feet. She rubbed the bed next to her, asking him to sit there.

Theo followed her to the bed and sat next to her where she had wanted. He sighed as he sat down thinking about what to say. " Im sorry for my father. I will get him back for this at a later date. Not now as he will be expecting it more. If i get him when he thinks he is forgiven then he will never see it coming." Thoughts ran wild through his head as he thought about all the things he could do to cause Ash pain. He smiled slightly at the thought

Ana looked up at him and felt scared by the smile on his face. She looked down at her hands and then moved them so she was holding one of his hands in both of hers. "Theo, please don't try and get revenge." She had to admit that she hated Ash more than anyone but that didn't mean she wanted to see him hurt and she didn't want to see Theo hurt trying. "Let's just stay away frm him." She looked back up to him.

Theo looked over at her and sighed. " If thats what you want the so be it." Of course Theo would get revenge in the way that he just said but he wouldnt tell her that. The less Ana knew the better it was for him

Ana kissed his lips and put her arms round his back. She breathed in the scent of the shower wash he used and relaxed in his arms. She was exhausted from the day before. She had never felt so tired. "I wonder how Odie will react to you." It wasn't a question. She was just thinking a loud.

Theo shrugged. " Only time will tell i suppose. Im guessing she wont though i mean after all i took you to the lions den, now look whats happend. I think she will hate my guts. Not that i would mind, im used to people hating me." Theo had spent his whole life being how he was now and that came with loads of people hating him so he was used to it and it didnt bother him anymore. Infact he liked it, having less people to care abou

"I'm sure she'll like you." Ana put her hand on the side of his head and stroked his hair. "She hated Riley. I'm sure she'll just be glad that you got me away from him." Ana knew that she'd still be thinking about her and Riley if she hadn't found Theo. She'd be led on her bed wondering whether she should go back to him or not. She was happy without him now that she had Theo.

Theo chuckled slightly. " Wow a girl that didnt like Riley, now there is a find. He has always had a way with girls." He shook his head and laughed a bit. He thought that Riley had a way with all girls.

Theo nodded. " Well another thing that runs in the family, we are all hard to read." He looked down at her. " Im sure you have learned that by now." He smiled then looked back. " I suppose that can be a good thing though. Means people carnt see how im really thinking or feeling. Means i can still act with someone expecting it."

Ana looked up at him and frowned, confused with what he was saying. "What are you talking about??" She couldn't understand what he was getting at or why. From what shecould hear, it sounded like he was saying that he liked hiding things from her.

Theo laughed and shook his head. " Im not saying anything. Just that im hard to read. I mean can you read me at all." He looked down at her with an eye brow raised and laughed again.

Ana shrugged at him. "I kind of can sometimes. I can sometimes tell when you're lying or not telling the whole truth." Ana had seen signs about Theo which proved these things but she wasn't exactly great at reading people. "My cousin is the person you should ask that to. He can read people really well. I've never met anyone he can't read."

Theo thought for a second. " Well i think i will be an exception. People can only read me if i want them to, if i let things show on my face, its almost natural that i dont show anything. I can put emotions on my face when im not even feeling then like looking sad when in fact im happy. Its a learned ability." Theo was proud of this, he had spent his whole life doing it so it was natural and he didnt even have to think about it anymore, just like breathing

"I wish I could do that." Ana smiled. "Most people can read me like an open book. I've never been able to lie or hide anything because eveyone knows when I am." Ana had tried hiding things from her sister in the past but Odie had always found out with in a matter of seconds of Ana walking in the room.

Theo shrugged. " I suppose every one is good at something, i just happen to be unreadable when i want to be." He smiled at her then tightened his grip around her and rested his cheek on her head

Ana smiled and ran her fingers down his chest. Then she looked back up at him. "Please don't hide things from me." Ana had spent most of her life having things hidden from her and she was fed up of it.

Theo frowned and looked down at her. " I dont. I just dont need to tell you everything about me, there are somethings that i have done in my life that i dont need to share with anybody. My life isnt a book that people need to read over and over to learn every last detail." He looked back up again. " I wouldnt want to know every detail of your personal life."

Ana looked down for a second then back up. "Ok. I understand." Ana wanted to know more about Theo but she didn't want to seem like some sort of nosey know-it-all weirdo who butted into everything. Ana brought her legs up and rested them over Theo's then put her head on his shoulder. "I'll give you one thing; you're comfier than any bed I've ever slept in." She laughed slightly.

Theo rested his hand on her upper back and smiled slightly. " Thanks i suppose. Well theres another thing that im good at then." He just stayed quiet for a second taking in the moment. He sighed as the conversation that he had had with Dervish came in his head. Maybe he was like him and Cloe. Theo shook the thought. He would never be in love with anybody and he would certainly never ever get married to anyone

Ana could feel her eyes getting heavy. She didn't want to fall asleep. She wanted to stay in Theo's arms. She could hear his heart beating in his chest and felt soothed by the presence. "There's lots of things that you're good at. I could right a book on it." She smiled and closed her eyes, just listening to Theo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back