WHAT?!

Theo's eye's flashed open when he heard a noise. He sat up and sighed when he saw Ana. " How are you feeling?" He stretched his arm and groaned

Theo nodded with a yawn. " Yeah im fine. A bit tired out but other than that." He stood up and walked over to the drawers. He put on some boxers and went over to the door. " Im going to make something to eat for the both of us. You dont get a say this time, you lost a lot of blood so you need to eat to rebuild your blood levels." He kept his face and voice expressionless, not showing how he was feeling or what he was thinking, his eyes stayed cold as always. He walked out the door and went towards the kitchen. He took a load of things out the fridge and warmed them up and waited for Ana to come down and eat.

Ana sighed and leaned against the wall when he walked out. She didn't want to eat. She felt sick. She was worried that if she ate anything, she would be sick. She put on her jeans and jumper before repairing the hole in her jumper and cleaning the clothes with a wave of her wand. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Theo, I can't eat anything." She looked up at him as she watched him with the food.

Theo looked over his shoulder. " Ana i dont care if you dont want to eat. You need to, not eating after what you have just been through isnt good for you. Unless you dont want to get in any more trouble then just eat." He slid the plate over to her and sighed. " Please."

Ana couldn't not eat after he looked at her like that. She sat down at the table and started eating. She had to force the food down. Once she had eaten some of the food, she sighed and looked up at Theo. "I can't eat anymore."

Theo sighed and knocked the food and the plate right off the table. " Fine you dont want to eat then i wont make you. Go hungry." He walked off into the bath room to get a shower, slamming the door behind him. He hated it when people couldnt just do the most simple things he asked.

Ana sighed when she heard the door slam up stairs. She didn't want him to be angry at her. She walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. She sat against the wall while he was in the shower. "Theo, please don't be angry with me. I feel ill. I can't eat it. Please."

Theo began to wash his hair and felt the anger building up inside of his. " Ana i dont care if you dont want to eat. Its your body not mine. Why would i be angry with you." He began to tense up and he gritted his teeth together.

Theo sighed. " I didnt really like the look of that plate anyway, came with the house." He washed his hair out and got out the shower and put a towel around his lower half. He turned to Ana. " Why would you rarther and i said that i was p!ssed. Do you want to see me p!ssed because believe me you dont. Im worse than my father, you wouldnt even want to look at me again." He went to her and put his hands on either side of the chair and leant down so his forehead was touching hers. " Please dont get me angry."

"I don't want you to be angry." She put her hand on the side of his head and the other on his chest. "I jus can't eat anything. It's not that I don't want to." She kissed his lips and stroked is cheek with her thumb. "I love you and I don't want you to go away."

Theo sighed with a smile when she said that she didnt want him to get angry. His eyes shot up when she said that she loved him. That meant that she was serious about this whole thing. There was no way that Theo could say that to her. He couldnt love anyone and he could never say that word. He stood up as if she hadn't said anything. " Well im not going to force you if you dont want to." He went over to get a smaller towel and towel dried his hair.

Ana watched him drying his hair. She had noticed how he hadn't said it back to her. She turned away from him and kept her eyes on one spot on the wall. "I think I'm going to head on home." She wanted to stay here but if he didn't love her then she didn't want to waste his time. She got up and walked into the bedroom to get her top.

Theo threw the towel by the bath and walked out with her. He thought for a second weather he should stop her, he didnt know if stopping her would make him look dumb. He rolled his eyes and took hold of her arm. " Ana wait." He sighed and took a deep breath. " Stay, i dont want you to go." He looked into her eyes although his were still stone cold, this was something he couldnt control anymore they were naturally like this

Ana shook her head. "There's no point. You don't love me. I'm just getting in your way." She turned and walked into the bedroom. She couldn't understand what he felt for her. It was just...odd. She picked up her top and looked over at him. "I need to tell Odie what happened." She couldn't keep her eyes off of him. He just seemed to pull them towards him like a magnet.

Theo listened to her and watched her pick her things up. He had no idea who she was talking about and he didnt care. " Ana we have only been together for like a week. What do expect me to say. Its not that i dont love you, its that i carnt love anyone or anything. I dont know how to. I have never loved anyone apart from my old best mate and he as killed. The pain that i felt then made me promise myself that i wouldnt love again." He sighed. " I want to love you i really do but its not going to be at all easy. Give me time, thats what i need but i dont know if i will be able to." He looked down at the floor. He had never been that open with anybody before, Theo wasnt sure if he liked it or not

Ana dropped her top back on the floor and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and was warmed by his damp skin. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." Ana felt ashamed of herself. She had treated him horribly when all he had done was care for her when she needed him the most. "You can have as much time as you need." She looked up at him, her face was asking for forgiveness. She hated what she had done now that she knew the full story.

Theo held her tight and looked down at her with a slight smile. " Dont worry about it Ana. Its not a big deal, its just who i am its the kind of person i am." He kissed her gently. " Anyway just because i carnt say it r feel it. That doesnt mean that i dont." He smiled then sighed. He didnt know if that would make sense to her as it didnt make sense to him

Ana kissed him again. Her fingers stroked across his chest. "I don't want to explain any of this to Odie. She's going to be so upset and she'll become over protective of me. She can be so annoying when she's like that." She sighed and leant her head back against his chest. When she lost Nat, Odie had refused to let her go anywhere without someone else there.

Theo frowned as he thought. " Not to state the obvious but wont she notice the lack of bump on your body?" He looked down at her confused, unless she hadnt told anybody yet. He knew about he last child who had been killed but that was then and this was now and they were under completely different circumstances

"Yeah." Ana nodded. "I know I have to. I just don't want to. She's spent the last ten years acting like a mum to me. It is just painful to see her hurt the way she is when I tell her bad news." Ana looked back up into his cold eyes and felt happy that he was there.

Theo nodded as she spoke. " I see." He didnt really know what to say to that but he knew he had to say something. " Well i could tell her if you want, or go with you and tell you. If it makes it any easier."

"No. I have to tell her myself." She shook her head. "She'd only become more worried if someone else gave her the message. She'd start asking where i was and why I couldn't tell her myself."

Theo nodded again. " Well my advise is too wait a while until you recover from your ordeal. Then tell her. There is no point when you shook up because her freaking out will only make you worse." Also Theo didn't want her to leave just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back