Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

I'm guessing it's because I insisted that we should not change our votes from Maia to Emzies? I don't think one could blame me for being cautious, especially since no one except for you knew whether she was actually innocent or not.
Yes this plays a large part in my suspicion. I can't blame you for continuing to suspect her before her role was revealed but it's still suspicious that you would have still wanted her to be lynched after her role was revealed. There is only one apprentice in the game, so unlike the villager role (which you have mind you) it is pretty easy to prove. I would have also understood lynching Maia off had a wolf already died as it could mean that Maia could easily be a new wolf, but with no wolf dead yet Maia is an ally. One that we could be cautious about but from where I was you seemed pretty intent on lynching her off instead. And yes, while I was the only one who knew, I had been vouching for both Maia and Emzies last day phase blatantly. As in I was just short of announcing my role. So yes, no one could blame you for being cautious, but no one could blame me either for being suspicious.

Danny has been flying nearly off the radar. I don't even remember you defending yourself when Claire had randomly decided to lynch you on Day 3. You basically had no votes - maybe you posted and it just got buried in the 28 pages of discussion - until Day 4 where I called you out for inactivity. Maybe it's a coincidence. Today, you've been posting a lot more but there are rarely any contributions aside from you saying that Soho and Steven are your suspects. I must admit though that the part where you thought Stephen was pretending to be the drunk slightly threw me off.

Tbh, I'm also a little bit suspicious of Claire right now. Or I suppose wary is the more accurate term. It's largely because since it was Claire that suggested the role reveal - bold move - suspicions regarding her have grown less. Makes me feel like it'll be easy to pull the rug from right under us because of that and her having a villager claim is not helping me. I've decided though to put it in the back burner for now.

Well those would be my suspicions for now.
But interesting note on the votes though is that Soho and Verity have the same votes except on Day 3. Of course Day 1, 2, and 4 are bandwagon votes for the most part. Donna and Zach have had the exact voting pattern - probably nothing because Donna has been inactive in general. But it was interesting to see that they were the last ones to vote for Zennon (aside from Maia) and the first two to vote for Luxen on Day 3. And the both didn't vote Day 2 and 4.

Anyways, since it's bedtime, for now I'll be joining the bandwagon to lynch Jace Blade.

Annabelle keeps flying under the radar too, I find it interesting how nobody on our current suspect-list has brought her name up (besides me)
(Please correct me if I'm wrong I've been wrong a lot this game

Tbh, I'm also a little bit suspicious of Claire right now. Or I suppose wary is the more accurate term. It's largely because since it was Claire that suggested the role reveal - bold move - suspicions regarding her have grown less. Makes me feel like it'll be easy to pull the rug from right under us because of that and her having a villager claim is not helping me. I've decided though to put it in the back burner for now.
This is fair, part of me is like 'good nobody is on me' because I know I'm not a wolf and it'd be a waste of time and a villager, but the other part is kind of surprised that nobody has turned on me yet. I dunno if it's worth the seer checking me tonight and hoping they live until tomorrow. Obviously I know it's not worth it, but it could be worth it for everybody else. I honestly don't know what's more helpful at this stage - checking the most likely people to be wolves, or checking the people who have a good chance of being innocent, just to be sure they are xD

I guess either way it narrows it down so could be helpful. Anyways, I'm open to this if the seer wants to.

I hadn't noticed that Verity and Soho have the same votes, that's interesting. But then I'm thrown because I don't think Verity and Donna are working together (see my notes earlier) and I'm real suspicious that Zach and Donna are working together

Either way... hopefully lynching Zach tells us something T-T

My only defence at this stage is that the wolves had the advantage before we all outed ourselves. I knew it would give us the upper hand. We were just going to keep lynching each other off. Clara or Maia might have been next and now we know for sure they're innocent.

The seer/doctor dying with the information they had would mean a really easy wolf victory

Edit: forgot we discovered Maia was the apprentice the day before =)) but we do have some confirmed innocents now, Daphne and Clara among them

My only defence at this stage is that the wolves had the advantage before we all outed ourselves. I knew it would give us the upper hand. We were just going to keep lynching each other off. Clara or Maia might have been next and now we know for sure they're innocent.

The seer/doctor dying with the information they had would mean a really easy wolf victory
Claire also had no way to know the seer hadn't looked at her and wouldn't out her as a wolf if they claimed their role.

Danny has been flying nearly off the radar. I don't even remember you defending yourself when Claire had randomly decided to lynch you on Day 3. You basically had no votes - maybe you posted and it just got buried in the 28 pages of discussion - until Day 4 where I called you out for inactivity. Maybe it's a coincidence. Today, you've been posting a lot more but there are rarely any contributions aside from you saying that Soho and Steven are your suspects. I must admit though that the part where you thought Stephen was pretending to be the drunk slightly threw me off.

flying off the radar meaning inactivity right?? well ok i got nothing to say to that because, truth i literally didnt post at all until recently. when claire threw my name out, i admit i was like, all of the sudden?? and then all the suspicion on me and stuff made me like well ok sure HAHAH i didn't vote the first three days just because i didnt want to and also because i was too lazy to use my brain LOL i dont have any contributions because i really dont have any contributions other than gut feelings. honestly, my suspicion on stephen seems dumb to me now so i apologize for that.

tl;dr im dumb

As I said, it's gonna tell you that I'm a Villager. :p
We all know by now that none of us believe someone simply telling us theyā€™re villagers unless proven :lol:

Before I go to sleep (maybe) Iā€™m gonna say Iā€™m probably not going to vote for anyone today. The main reason is because even if I do vote, I think that the result will probably be the same.

Jace Blade 6
Sarah Keith
Kard Thomas

someone pls check my horrifying maths skills

I have it as Jace Blade has 7 votes. Please can you put your votes in bold so theyā€™re easy to find cause I nearly missed one =)) thanks

Doesn't matter, I'm going to vote lol. No one has come running to Jace Blades rescue so I'm going to say not a wolf? I'm going to vote Daisy Parker again because I'm suspicious of her inactivity

If Zach is a wolf and anyone comes to defend him now it would just make them suspicious too. If he is, your reluctance to vote for him even now is also suspicious.

EDIT: the day ends around the same time each day so I would guess we have around 2 hours left

And Soho refused to vote which is interesting

If Zach turns out to be a wolf, I still don't trust entirely Mel either since it was clear he was going to die anyway today and voting for him makes her look least suspicious

Verity's vote for Donna makes me even more sure they're not a team, so if Zach is a wolf my suspicion is still Zach, Donna, Mel, and Soho

Verity's vote for Donna makes me even more sure they're not a team, so if Zach is a wolf my suspicion is still Zach, Donna, Mel, and Soho
Since there are already too many votes for Zach, if Verity is a wolf she could have voted for Donna even if Donna is a wolf, with the excuse that she doesn't see Zach as a wolf because no one came to his defence. If Zach turns out to be a villager, then that will make me even more sus of Verity.
Then again neither one might be a wolf, or only one of them is a wolf.

Since there are already too many votes for Zach, if Verity is a wolf she could have voted for Donna even if Donna is a wolf, with the excuse that she doesn't see Zach as a wolf because no one came to his defence. If Zach turns out to be a villager, then that will make me even more sus of Verity.
Then again neither one might be a wolf, or Donna is innocent.
I've considered this too, but she voted for Donna earlier on in the game as well. Could be a really clever ploy, but the time she voted for Donna before there were a lot of two votes on Brian (and one on Zach and one on Danny) already so I can't see why she wouldn't have just added to Brian's or kept quiet

I did think about just voting for him but I wasn't comfortable with there already being seven votes. I think that anyone who gets the majority of the votes must've been targeted by the wolves and they are trying to blend in. If I was a wolf then I wouldn't be making myself noticeable at this stage by voting differently.

More notes:

Day 2, Soho suggests the wolves are not voting together. Well, Mel, Verity, Soho, Donna, Annabelle, and Zach ALL voted for Teigan day 1, so this would give her a great reason to suggest such a thing if she was a wolf and her friends were among those names

Verity then contradicted this later the same day and suggested the wolves might in fact all have voted for Zennon, which made me think Verity and Soho were probably not a unit.

Soho voting for Danny on day 3 to break the tie between Zach, Brian, and Danny really sticks out to me as well (since Brian is confirmed innocent and she voted for Danny, the only person she could have been trying to protect was Zach)

Soho also broke the tie by voting for Emzies on day 4 when it was between Maia, Aida, Mel, Marga, Emzies, and Danny. Well, we already know she voted for Danny the day before so she probably wasn't trying to protect him. And the only other person on that list who is now not confirmed innocent is Mel. Also, why didn't she vote for Danny again? She thought he was suspicious and had a chance to lynch him that day but ended up choosing Emzies instead. Was it because it didn't matter to her who died, as long as it wasn't Mel? Why the inconsistency?

I did think about just voting for him but I wasn't comfortable with there already being seven votes. I think that anyone who gets the majority of the votes must've been targeted by the wolves and they are trying to blend in. If I was a wolf then I wouldn't be making myself noticeable at this stage by voting differently.
That's very true. I'm not suspicious of you right now anyway, personally, but you make a good point there

So it's 4am and now I can't go back to sleep because I stupidly checked this topic :lol: I haven't read everything but I can easily gather I'm a suspect.
I know it sucks I signed up only to become inactive, but y'all know how hectic this game has been and I haven't had the brain power to think - hence the lack of votes. The only person I've found truly suspicious was Brian.
I'm not really sure what else to say to convince you I'm not a wolf but I also feel if I cast shade on anyone everyone will just say it's because they voted for me.
I feel like Claire has come out of the blue to steer the conversation, like more than she was on before so you know what, I vote for for Monty / Claire for being active against my inactivity!

ill abstain my vote for today, because i really dont know what to think anymore. everything and everyone is confusing me. plus its 12am now and i have to go sleep because i got school tomorrow hHH peace out everybody āœŒšŸ½

Clara is confirmed innocent though :lol:
Nobody is confirmed innocent just because someone who claims to be the Seer says they are, everyone is just as untrustworthy as you find me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back