Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Ngl Iā€™m a bit auspicious of Danny, they havenā€™t voted until yesterday, they were one of the people who hadnā€™t voted when Mia pointed it out, the first person theyā€™ve voted for us the seer. Iā€™m less suspicious of Steven tbh because a wolf wouldā€™ve just switched to keep me alive yesterday or said nothing at all rather than being so against it, I think. So Danny trying to implicate Steven as pretending to be the drunk when he just hasnā€™t is suss to me

The voting table isn't as useful as I hoped it would be, as most of the people we've been voting for are dead... :(

I am still suspicious of Saira for bandwagoning, but Kard I'm also suspicious of, as well as Sarah Keith. I think those are my biggest three right now. Oh and Penny Wills a bit too?

I'm still kinda lost guys xD

I am still suspicious of Saira for bandwagoning, but Kard I'm also suspicious of, as well as Sarah Keith. I think those are my biggest three right now. Oh and Penny Wills a bit too?
Currently, Iā€™m most suspicious of Penny Wills, and after Dannyā€™s comment, them too. But not so much as Soho, for replying to my post earlier, by saying that she thought those who didnā€™t claim a special role were villagers, when clearly thereā€™s 4 wolves among us...so that confused me a lot. She also claimed to be a villager after most people, even if she agreed to reveal roles, the wolves could easily be among the first to agree to claim roles and then just claim being villagers wayyy later - which I think we have already mentioned once or twice.

Iā€™m not suspicious of Donna for now, at least until she posts again (if she does).

Going to bullet point my notes. I'm only really making notes about people who are still alive so that is why I have missed people out when talking about voting bandwagons etc

Day one

- There was a big discussion about one of the wolves being someone who had played before
- Mel points out on day 1 that she's an experienced player so shouldn't be taken off the suspect list
- Mel, Verity, Soho, Annabelle, Donna, and Zach all jump on the Teigs bandwagon
- Steven votes for Brian instead of Teigs
- I vote for Maia instead of Teigs
- Verity points out that Teigs might not be a wolf because nobody has come to her defence*

My thoughts:
*Verity doubting that Teigs was a wolf made me slightly less suspicious of her on this day. I just don't feel like a wolf would have cared enough to notice that nobody had defended Zennon

Day two

- Soho suggests that the wolves are not voting together*
- Annabelle says it's probably a good idea to keep killing off experienced players, since the wolves are likely a mix of experienced and inexperienced players and the rest will struggle without their 'leader'**
- Verity agrees that a couple of the wolves must be experienced players, although conversely to Soho suggests the wolves might all have voted for Zennon***
- Zach suggests letting the lynching fall to RNG
- Donna mentions more than once having nothing to add
- Most of the conversation towards the end of day 2 was between confirmed innocents. We were all voting off Cyndi so I guess there was no reason for the wolves to say anything. Soho and Verity did pop in to add a vote for Cyndi each though.

My thoughts:
*If Soho turns out to be a wolf, the wolves could well have been voting together
**If Annabelle is a wolf, it's possible none of the wolves are experienced players and they just got lucky
***Doesn't seem like Verity and Soho are working together. Verity and Annabelle though, possibly.

Day three
- I accused Danny for like no reason just to see what would happen. Nobody jumped to their defence.
- That biiig day 3 discussion that went on for several pages about how we should find the wolves and whether creating chaos was a bad idea was for the most part between now-confirmed innocents and me.
- Brian was really pushing for lynching Zach*
- Donna votes for Brian*
- Steven suggests one of the werewolves might be quiet and we shouldn't be pointing fingers at our own
- Steven gets a little defensive when I throw suspicion at him and Danny (but a little defensiveness is expected)
- Soho votes for Danny to break a tie between Zach, Danny, and Brian**
- Danny says they suspect Soho**
- Zach votes for Brian
- Verity votes for Donna***
- Steven votes for Brian
- After Brian got enough votes that he was definitely going to die, the conversation went back to being only between confirmed innocents (the wolves noped out?)

My thoughts:
*Donna and Zach could be a team. Donna voting for Brian may have been an attempt to get the spotlight off Zach.
**Soho and Danny don't seem to be a team. Soho may have broken the tie to protect Zach (we know Brian was innocent now)
***Verity and Donna probably aren't a team (although by that point there was no chance of Donna dying)

Day four

- Mel apologises for being too busy to contribute much
- Danny states again they suspect Soho, and also Steven
- Verity names a bunch of people as possibly suspicious, all of whom are now confirmed innocent except for Mel
- Verity votes for Aida, creating a tie between Maia, Aida, and Mel
- Danny votes for Marga, creating an even bigger tie*
- Two innocents vote again, creating a 6-way tie between Maia, Aida, Mel, Marga, Emzies, and Danny
- Soho is first to break the tie by voting for Emzies**
- Steven recreates a tie by voting for Maia
- Once the tie got pretty intense between Maia and Emzies, the conversation went back to mostly confirmed innocents. Wolves disappeared because they weren't at risk any more?
- Verity changes her vote from Maia to Emzies***
- Mel appears, votes for Maia, and says she finds Emzies, Clara, and Maia suspicious - all now confirmed innocent. She says Zach is usually quiet when he has a role he finds boring.****
- Maia got piled on and then it came out she's the apprentice. Daphne, Ana and I changed our votes
- Ana votes for Verity (and then Ana is eaten that night)
- Steven says he finds the whole thing super sus. He thinks Maia could just be claiming a role because half the players are inactive and there's not much risk.

My thoughts:
*I feel as though Danny would have broken the tie rather than making it bigger if he were a wolf trying to protect Mel
**If Soho is a wolf, Mel is probs a wolf buddy. Soho and Danny don't seem to be working together since they've been throwing suspicion at each other (unless they're playing super tactically) Every person on the tied list has been confirmed innocent now except Mel, so when Soho split the tie the most likely person she was trying to protect is Mel
***She switches between one innocent to another. This would be needless if she were a wolf since we know now both those players are now confirmed innocents. She could have just stayed on Maia.
****I find it interesting she didn't name anyone we now find suspicious. And also that she defended Zach's inactivity. Mel and Zach could be a team.

Day five
- Steven says he didn't expect Ana to get eaten that night.
- I made the suggestion of everyone revealing roles and here we are

CONCLUSion :lol:
- Danny and Soho don't seem to be working together
- Verity's voting has been super inconsistent
- Donna has contributed hardly anything
- Soho may be protecting Zach
- Mel and Zach may be protecting each other
- Edit: Annabelle hasn't really contributed that much, just token posts (I'd have to double check her voting history)
- Edit: Danny and I are unlikely to be on a team since I voted for them to see if people would bandwagon
- Edit: Steven has not really had a voting pattern that indicates protecting anyone, though his insistence that Maia was suspicious is interesting to me

Soho jumping very late on the claim villager thing strikes me as sus, along with the fact she seems to have been protecting people throughout the game, so for instance if she turns out to be a wolf we'd know that Mel is likely to be too (breaking a tie to protect her)

I know I'm still on the suspect list too, if anyone has concerns about my voting history I will try my best to explain it :lol:

Last edited:
I hesitantly say that you wanting the role claiming makes you the least suspicious out of all the non confirmed people, just because its just not good for the wolves.

I'm still thinking back to Jesse dying day one, and it seems too much of a coincidence not to be an experienced player. I think Zach or Donna are most likely to really know about the Jesse reputation (tm) as Steven has played before but hasn't been very active as a player.

For that reason I'm voting Zach / Jace Blade for now.

- Edit: Annabelle hasn't really contributed that much, just token posts (I'd have to double check her voting history)
So you don't have to look back again, I have only voted day one (for Teigs). I didn't have any strong suspicions to start a vote and by the time most of the votes came out, I was already in bed for the night. (Some people might say they're not great excuses, but they're the reasons.)

The common link in a lot of those possible teams seems to be Zach, also noting that once Brian was confirmed that it reverted to only the innocents REALLY makes me think that people were defending Zach, so Imma join Daphne and I vote to lynch Jace Blade

Oh no I totally get the timezones thing :lol:

That all makes a lot of sense. I'm going to hold off voting for now because I want to see how this plays out before I throw mine in!!

Actually no, for the time being I'm going to vote for Kard Thomas and promise to explain why later :p

Actually no, for the time being I'm going to vote for Kard Thomas and promise to explain why later :p
Why explain later? :r

And reading over Claireā€™s post, makes me trust you Claire because I agree that it would be way too risky for a wolf to have done so, so I highly doubt youā€™re one of them. Iā€™m going to vote to lynch Mel for now, since it makes the most sense to me atm. I might change my vote closer to the night phase.

Edit: might change it if thereā€™s a tie of votes

Hehe, well, I have certain suspicions and ideas, but if I explain them right now they won't be effective :teehee:

Steven has definitely posted over 20 words before, so he's not been pretending to be the drunk. I'm suspicious now of you saying that xD

This post alone on this very page has more than 20 words.

Especially after some of us had already mentioned us being convinced of Dan being the drunk. And he confirmed it today.

Ngl Iā€™m a bit auspicious of Danny, they havenā€™t voted until yesterday, they were one of the people who hadnā€™t voted when Mia pointed it out, the first person theyā€™ve voted for us the seer. Iā€™m less suspicious of Steven tbh because a wolf wouldā€™ve just switched to keep me alive yesterday or said nothing at all rather than being so against it, I think. So Danny trying to implicate Steven as pretending to be the drunk when he just hasnā€™t is suss to me

ok 1.) i didn't know marga was a seer, i just felt something off about her and 2.) im really dumb and cant count properly,,, thats all i gotta say to defend myself HAHAHAH

oooo im excited

Soho jumping very late on the claim villager thing strikes me as sus, along with the fact she seems to have been protecting people throughout the game, so for instance if she turns out to be a wolf we'd know that Mel is likely to be too (breaking a tie to protect her)

!!!!!! yeah i agree w this

Votes as theyā€™re standing now:

Jace Blade 2
Sarah Keith 1
Kard Thomas 1

But not so much as Soho, for replying to my post earlier, by saying that she thought those who didnā€™t claim a special role were villagers, when clearly thereā€™s 4 wolves among us...so that confused me a lot. She also claimed to be a villager after most people, even if she agreed to reveal roles,

Iā€™ll explain what I meant then, I was kind of in a rush cuz I was going to get off the bus soon. šŸ˜…
So I meant that I assumed that everyone who didnā€™t claim roles, wouldnā€™t have to claim roles as itā€™s pretty obvious that theyā€™re either villager or wolf. So i didnā€™t think there would be a need to claim a role.

edit: not much to say on the protecting mel thing, i didnā€™t even realise. Though I donā€™t mind voting for her, but honestly i donā€™t really have any reason to suspect her.

Last edited:
Right now the people Iā€™m most suspicious of are Danny and Steven. Iā€™m gonna place down more of my thoughts later on before bed just in case this is my last day phase xD

Iā€™ll explain what I meant then, I was kind of in a rush cuz I was going to get off the bus soon. šŸ˜…
So I meant that I assumed that everyone who didnā€™t claim roles, wouldnā€™t have to claim roles as itā€™s pretty obvious that theyā€™re either villager or wolf. So i didnā€™t think there would be a need to claim a role.

edit: not much to say on the protecting mel thing, i didnā€™t even realise. Though I donā€™t mind voting for her, but honestly i donā€™t really have any reason to suspect her.
The need to claim a role is mostly so that everyone has claimed something and we know there are no counter-claims

If 5 people didn't bother claiming, then the people who claimed seer/doctor etc could be lying and nobody would know!!

Out of curiosity, who DO you suspect, Soho? (Sorry if you said before and I missed it)

The need to claim a role is mostly so that everyone has claimed something and we know there are no counter-claims

If 5 people didn't bother claiming, then the people who claimed seer/doctor etc could be lying and nobody would know!!

Out of curiosity, who DO you suspect, Soho? (Sorry if you said before and I missed it)

ohhhh, now I understand why people were claiming villager roles. Anyways I donā€™t actually have self-started suspects cuz I think iā€™m bad at noticing things and i didnā€™t really properly read anything. (I do do control f to see if anyoneā€™s mentioned my name so that i can address it though) My suspects rn are verity for the whole voting mix-up thing, though itā€™s a mistake i couldā€™ve probably made. Another one is danny cuz he seems adamant about suspecting me after i suspected him (and also for other reasons)? Iā€™m not sure which one to vote for though.

edit: control f is the command for finding things (if anybody doesnt know)

Intereesting!

OK so Soho and Danny have been suspicious of each other pretty much the whole game. So the chances are, at least one of them is NOT a wolf, although it's also possible neither of them are

Soho even voted for Danny on day 3, and it was the second vote (creating a tie between Danny and Brian), which would be way too risky if they were wolves trying to pretend they weren't friends

So I just really can't believe that they are both wolves. But aye it's also possible that in fact neither are

Edit: it's also interesting that you are both still alive. If one of you was a wolf I feel like you'd have eaten the other by now. The wolves are obviously happy to let us keep pointing fingers at each other, which, if Soho and Danny are both in fact innocent, would be a great reason to keep them both alive

Honestly, im not too suspicious of him either (just a little bit), though i agree with how both of us arenā€™t dead yet, they probably are amused about how most of us are just pointing fingers at eachother.

edit: I have a question which iā€™ll post here cuz i donā€™t want to double post, do people find out who the wolves are after they die? (Or can they?) when/if i die iā€™d like to find out.

Edit: it's also interesting that you are both still alive. If one of you was a wolf I feel like you'd have eaten the other by now. The wolves are obviously happy to let us keep pointing fingers at each other, which, if Soho and Danny are both in fact innocent, would be a great reason to keep them both alive
Question: why would a wolf eat another wolf? I mean the wolves know who other wolves are donā€™t they? Or have I just been assuming that the whole time? :lol:

My biggest suspects are Zach and Mel at the moment which is why I didnā€™t vote for anyone else. We can definitely learn something from either of their deaths if one of them is lynched.

edit: the whole Soho/Danny thing is still a wee bit confusing for me so Iā€™d go for the safer option(s).

Last edited:
Question: why would a wolf eat another wolf? I mean the wolves know who other wolves are donā€™t they? Or have I just been assuming that the whole time? :lol:
Oh, I mean, if one of them was a wolf and the other was innocent, I think they'd have eaten the other by now xD
Which is why I'm wondering if they're both innocent (since it's very unlikely they're BOTH wolves from their voting history)

My biggest suspects are Zach and Mel at the moment which is why I didnā€™t vote for anyone else. We can definitely learn something from either of their deaths if one of them is lynched.
I agree with this, but don't want to bandwagon right away because it makes it too easy for the wolves.

I'm thinking of changing my vote to Donna actually. I know RL has been busy for her, but that doesn't mean she has any less chance of being a wolf than anyone else. And because (excluding myself) there are 8 people for me to choose from and 4 of them are wolves, that gives Donna a 50/50 chance of being a wolf (well, it gives everyone a 50/50 chance but you know what I mean - those are decent odds)

And she's not been contributing, so if she's actually innocent then the wolves are probably keeping her alive because she's not a risk to them. If she ends up one of the last few villagers alive it'll be an easy wolf win. Either way, her survival is not beneficial to the villagers.

I think lynching Zach or Mel could be helpful but that's on my mind too

So I remember someone saying that Zach has the reputation of not being active much when he is a villager because he thinks it's a boring role. This is not me defending him but suggesting that, if that is true about Zach, then maybe not vote on him as it might be throwing away votes?
Right now the people Iā€™m most suspicious of are Danny and Steven.
I'm guessing it's because I insisted that we should not change our votes from Maia to Emzies? I don't think one could blame me for being cautious, especially since no one except for you knew whether she was actually innocent or not.

So I remember someone saying that Zach has the reputation of not being active much when he is a villager because he thinks it's a boring role. This is not me defending him but suggesting that, if that is true about Zach, then maybe not vote on him as it might be throwing away votes?
It does soound a bit like defending him :lol: but I hear you

I'm guessing it's because I insisted that we should not change our votes from Maia to Emzies? I don't think one could blame me for being cautious, especially since no one except for you knew whether she was actually innocent or not.
It is interesting because Emzies turned out to be innocent as well. If you were a wolf you would have gained as much from killing Emzies as Maia - it wouldn't make a difference to you. So I think you'd have switched just so that you didn't draw attention to yourself. But instead you spoke up, which would have been a very risky wolf move just to protect a villager for no reason.

So, I'm not very sus of you right now

And she's not been contributing, so if she's actually innocent then the wolves are probably keeping her alive because she's not a risk to them. If she ends up one of the last few villagers alive it'll be an easy wolf win. Either way, her survival is not beneficial to the villagers.
She was a suspect a while back for me too. But Iā€™m going to stick to my vote for now and see who everyone else votes for.

He could be using this as an advantage. Mel was the one who defended him and said that if Iā€™m not mistaken, and both Mel & Zach are high on the suspect list according to Claireā€™s notes.

Edit: didnā€™t Ana vote for Donna at some point? And then she voted for Verity, and got eaten? I might be remembering wrong about Ana having voted to lynch Donna.

Edit: didnā€™t Ana vote for Donna at some point? And then she voted for Verity, and got eaten? I might be remembering wrong about Ana having voted to lynch Donna.
Oh yeah, you're right! She voted for Donna day 2 and Verity yesterday. here is Daph's most updated table

Users who are viewing this thread

Back