Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

The ghost is just a regular villager until I meet my untimely end and can take out another person. So werewolves would probably want to spare me since I could, in theory, take one of them out if the ate me.

Or I could be lying. Your call wolves šŸ‘€

The ghost is just a regular villager until I meet my untimely end and can take out another person. So werewolves would probably want to spare me since I could, in theory, take one of them out if the ate me.

Or I could be lying. Your call wolves šŸ‘€
Iā€™m assuming youā€™re the ghost then? :p

edit: so you never die

edit 2: just read back, ignore my question :r

Last edited:
Because I'm curious, did the results match the claims? (Particularly Marga and Emzies?) That way we can narrow down whether you're the seer or the fool. (I personally am hoping for the former).
I am Marga? =)) Teigs, Emzies, Brian all match up as well as Maiaā€™s claim of apprentice. Iā€™d already scanned her before she claimed the role.

That would explain why you were defending her, yes :r

So from the lists just given we can safely assume that the innocent people we can be sure of are:

Marga
Maia
Me
Kadi
Aida
Dan
Daphne (I know she has yet to claim a role but Maia picked her and as apprentice she hasnā€™t died yet, so I assume Daphne is a villager if my logic makes any sense at all)

Kadi & Aida assuming theyā€™re telling the truth

edit: and Mel, Zach, Steven, Annabelle who claimed villager buuuut Iā€™m not 100% convinced yet :p Soho didnā€™t claim the villager role.

edit dos: I recently woke up so Iā€™m sorry if itā€™s wrong haha

I am Marga? =)) Teigs, Emzies, Brian all match up as well as Maiaā€™s claim of apprentice. Iā€™d already scanned her before she claimed the role.

I am so sorry! I meant Clara, not Marga. (Forgot to fix up names). I do realise you're Marga. xD But we can assume that definitely means you're seer then, which I'm glad about. :)

Edit: And I just realised that your last check was Daphne.. Not Clara. Sorry, the 'A' names tripped me up. Please disregard what I've just said. xD

So from the lists just given we can safely assume that the innocent people we can be sure of are:

Marga
Maia
Me
Kadi
Aida
Dan
Daphne (I know she has yet to claim a role but Maia picked her and as apprentice she hasnā€™t died yet, so I assume Daphne is a villager if my logic makes any sense at all)

edit: and Mel, Zach, Steven, Annabelle who claimed villager buuuut Iā€™m not 100% convinced yet :p Soho didnā€™t claim the villager role.

Daphne is a villager according to my last scan

This is so helpful!! Iā€™ve just woken up so will check in later to try deduce but this is so so uaefuk useful

edit: spelling

I hope we get a wolf tonight :woot:

Are we waiting for more people to confirm roles (except for Claire who hasnā€™t been on yet today I think)?

edit: just checked. Verity/Donna/Danny/Soho too

edit: crossed out Dannyā€™s name, we posted at the same time

oh lmao we're doing a role reveal?? in that case im a villager

how many people have come out and said they were a villager, including me??

That would explain why you were defending her, yes :r
That would be why yes, I was trying to be subtle with Zennon but I was getting a little more forward on Day 3 and with Maia being a role easily confirmed in a role reveal, I was trying to not get her killed, pretty surprised I didn't get killed last night with my blatantness. I was trying to save Emzies too but welp...

oh lmao we're doing a role reveal?? in that case im a villager

how many people have come out and said they were a villager, including me??
I think 6 have said, but thereā€™s 7 of us including Daphne

excluding the special roles obvs

Omg everything happened while I was sleeping xD

This is brilliant though. Lemme get on my laptop and come up with a list of people not on the confirmed trust list

I'm a villager too btw

people who've come out and said their 'role's (idk if i missed someone but like šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€)

Jace Blade - villager
Penny Wills
Zara Woodlock - seer
Monty Pendleton - villager
Evangelia Seong - doctor
Poppy Perkins - ghost
Amber Chou Wilson
Amy Jewel - villager
Daisy Parker
James Cade - drunk
Stanislaw Kurek
Amy Rosemary - villager
Sara Moon - apprentice
Kard Thomas - villager
Saira Lykims
Sarah Keith - villager

Marga
Maia
Me
Kadi
Aida
Dan

I claimed villager yesterday already because of Maia being the apprentice

@Kard Thomas Stanislaw (aka Steven) and Daphne are villagers :p

I claimed villager yesterday already because of Maia being the apprentice
Oh my bad yeah sorry I momentarily forgot =))

edit: I have my first proper wolf suspect based on the lists :glare:

Soho didnā€™t claim the villager role.

edit: i didnā€™t claim the role because I assumed everyone who didnā€™t reply was a villager

edit: sorry *who didnā€™t have a special role*

edit (again, sorry): iā€™m a villager btw

I'm on my phone rn so I can't but I want to make a list of everyone's claims along with the confirmed people of the doctor and seer

Did some highlighting

Green - confirmed innocent by the seer/doctor healing/checking them
Yellow - claimed but can't be confirmed, still most likely telling the truth because nobody has counter-claimed
Orange - Claims villager but we can't be sure
Red - Hasn't claimed anything

Jace Blade - villager
Penny Wills - no claim

Zara Woodlock - seer
Monty Pendleton - villager
Evangelia Seong - doctor
Poppy Perkins - ghost

Amber Chou Wilson - villager
Amy Jewel - villager
Daisy Parker - no claim
James Cade - drunk
Stanislaw Kurek - villager
Amy Rosemary - villager
Sara Moon - apprentice

Kard Thomas - villager
Saira Lykims - villager
Sarah Keith - villager

The wolves are almost 100% certainly amongst the orange villagers or red no claims. Only I know that I'm a villager of course so that narrows it down more for me but not for everyone else T-T

Last edited:
I'm atm most suspicious of the people who agreed to the role reveal the latest, since by that point it was probably going to happen and it'd help them blend in to just agree to do it

Edit: also tonight I recommend the doctor either heals themselves or the seer, but doesn't announce who they're going to heal. 50/50 chance they'll still be alive tomorrow if the wolves go for one of them :lol:

I think also there are a couple of people who hopped in with a claim without having agreed? They just stated they were a villager once the claims had already begun, Iā€™m having breakfast so Iā€™ll go back and check through later

I think also there are a couple of people who hopped in with a claim without having agreed? They just stated they were a villager once the claims had already begun, Iā€™m having breakfast so Iā€™ll go back and check through later
That'd be Mel and Annabelle I think
Edit: both of these people agreed in advance I don't know why I thought this earlier xD

Donna did post to say she was up for it but hasn't been back again since so I'm not suspecting that she's avoiding the subject or anything

Edit: so now that we have narrowed it down to 9 people (4 of which are wolves), or 8 people if I discount myself, I'm gonna go and read back over these 8 people's posts and see if I can see any patterns!!

Last edited:
This is great, I'm an unproven villager btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back