Werewolf: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true.
Several people voted for me on day one, and as you say this is my only time voting.

Explain that?

Justin Cliffeton said:
That's not true.
Several people voted for me on day one, and as you say this is my only time voting.

Explain that?
Yes, but honestly, it was day one. You most likely suspected that since it was day one, no one had proof to go off from of you being a werewolf. And my point exactly, you have barely posted at all. Why didn't you defend yourself on day one? Why weren't you contributing and giving ideas on day one? Seems odd to wait til now to talk. Speaking of which another person hasn't posted yet - Kiera Potter.

Kiera posted once yesterday. and voted for riley

Briar Rowan said:
Kiera posted once yesterday. and voted for riley
oh she did? I didn't even realize , I apolgize and gladly take that back.

I see a mob coming up behind me o_O . I had better run.

As upset as they've ever been at their current predicament the village gathered once more ready for the daily lynch in the hopes of becoming a little safer in the coming night. Accusations flew and little attention was given to those being accused. A veritable witch-hunt, the cries of innocence fell on deaf ears as the town resolved its next target and proceeded to carry out its deathly duties.
Briar Rowan, the angel was killed.
The town's chances for survival have dwindled this day. Hopefully it had the decency to bury its dead in holy ground. :tut:

It is night.

After much revelation the previous day abut who was who - confessions flew almost as wildly as the accusations of who was a wolf, it seemed that the wolves were listening closer than the villagers ever did. With their angel lynched, the town didn't sleep pleasantly at all - everybody knowing that three wolves were still on the prowl and undoubtedly a kill would be made that night. (Unless, of course, the village's guardian stopped it - but everybody in the town knew their appointed guardian to be little more than the village idiot. :glare: )
As dawn came and the village gathered once more the victim of the previous night was clear. Nothing was left of her but a broken crystal ball and one glazed-over eye ball (seers are blind, amirite? :r), both left in the meeting area for the whole town to see. Alyss Summers, a seer had been killed.[note]If the fool dies, they are shown to the village as a seer as well (the true role only being revealed at the end of the game). So Alyss Summers could have been the fool, could have been the seer. You decide.[note]

It is day

So Pat bandwagoned on the villager who got killed day one, and a couple of votes were stacking for her yesterday when they flipped to Briar, who also turned out to be a villager?

Seems suspicious. I'm keeping my vote on Pat.

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

You know, for some reason I believed pat but now (after camilla said that.) I have to agree, Pat is being suspicions. I vote to lynch Pat.

I vote to lynch Dannii Merrythought.

Quite a few people in this game appear to be trying to fly under the radar. They are staying quiet for the most part. Then when it comes to voting, voting for someone because they 'just pop out' or because 'they already have votes' it's suspicious and during the last game it was what the wolves tended to do. They are trying not to attract too much attention to themselves and risk people suspecting them. So I'm going to vote for someone whom I think has been trying to fly under the radar.

Also the day the first villager was voted off, eveeyyyyone jumped right on that bandwagon. :tut:

Vote Received: Dannii Merrythought

Eh I give up because people are starting to annoy me now.

But i vote to lynch Justin Clifeton because that was the last person Alyss had tried to lynch off and if she truely was the seer then maybe she did know something so Justin lynched her off before sheeding more light on what he truely is.

Vote Received: Justin Clifeton

I don't know why I made a bug fuss about Justin, then not even vote to lynch him, I'm glad no one thought I was jumping on a bandwagon or something. But I change my vote to lynch to Justin Cliffeton.

Wait wait wait - hold up. So the first person to accuse Justin Cliffeton of being a werewolf(Alyss Summers), gets killed by the werewolves right away. Also, Justin tried to lynch Alyss right after she accuses him, but since he was unsuccessful, He decided to kill her in the night phase. Also he got very defensive, if he wasn't the werewolf he would say his role, but he didn't he just kept trying to say he wasn't a threat, yet Alyss was killed right away, and she was first to say something about him. Suspicious.

Vote Changed: Justin Clifeton

Patricia Styx said:
Eh I give up because people are starting to annoy me now.
Tis a little more frustrating the second time around, eh?

I vote to lynch Justni Cliffeton. Makes sense.

Vote Received: Justin Cliffeton

I am a villager. I just haven't been saying much because none of the arguments people have been making make much sense to me. I honestly have no idea who the werewolf could be.

I'll wait for a few more people to post before I vote.

Do whatever you want, it's a game but trust me, if I die more innocent people will but it's up to the rest of the village

I'm with you Camilla. Pat helped jumpstart the bandwagon that got the first person off, and she managed to deflect enough attention off of herself to help get another person voted off, both of whom turned out to NOT be wolves. I'm convinced that Jessye and Pat are both wolves, but I definitely am much more suspicious of Pat. Sorry...but I vote to lynch Patricia Styx.

I vote to lynch: Patricia Styx.

She seems like all she's doing is trying to switch blame off of herself and onto other people, which is definitely something a wolf would do.

Dannii Merrythought said:
I am a villager. I just haven't been saying much because none of the arguments people have been making make much sense to me. I honestly have no idea who the werewolf could be.

I'll wait for a few more people to post before I vote.
I agree with her and not only that it's just a game people. I think this will be my first and last playing it >_< cause it's getting to much :p It's suppose to be fun :correct:

Professor Takuya Blaze said:
I vote to lynch: Patricia Styx.

She seems like all she's doing is trying to switch blame off of herself and onto other people, which is definitely something a wolf would do.
Couldn't you be accused of doing the same thing? :r Hmm...

Yeah I don't see how voting for someone else while people are against me is trying to shift the blame of me...it's called trying to protect yourselves.

Also, will people get off my back for 'jumping on the bangwagon' I wasn't the only person that voted for Riley on the first day and what's so wrong with agreeing with someone's reasonings? Seriously, it was the first day, no-one knows how to vote and someone had to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back