Werewolf: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Riley. It's like I started the whole vote against Riley just because I picked with my eyes closed. -Weep-

Evelyn Mosca said:
Riley wasn't a threat last game, so it's hardly a "grudgevote". Fact of the matter is there needs to be a majority, and there are no clues to go on. If you have any information or ideas on who would be a better vote, please, let us know.
I wasn't implying that the voting against Riley was, I just noticed that earlier on.

You could inadvertantly be lynching one of the town for the sake of lynching someone day 1.

Nevertheless, you have a point, there are no clues to go on, so I guess I'll just stick with the majority and vote for Riley. Sorry!

I go to work, and I come home to this? Really, my own towns people against me? :( I tell you the truth - I am no wolf!

Then can you say what you are? We're allowed to say our position, to try and convince our townspeople... but we're not just allowed to show evidence...

I am only a townsperson. There is nothing special about me at all :correct:
Everyone here has just jumped on the bandwagon to accuse me. No one has any hard proof of anything.

I am sorry, i would have stuck with what i had but i learned fem last time if you randomly picked someone at the start and everyone else voted someone else and you didn't change your vote then they will pick on you next round. and seeing as you were already going to be lynched i am afraid i decided to follow the pack. :r :unsure:

As the town gathered to discuss their suspicion accusation flew randomly at first - but then a voice of apparent reason spoke out against one Riley Sparkles an the town knew who its victim for the lynch would be that night. Perhaps it was that she was altogether too lovely for them, but whatever the truest reason behind the dreadful plot - Riley Sparkles, the cupid was lynched. Surely love has not died with her, though - as her created lovers do live on in the village.

It is night.

Dawn returned to the solemn town (having lynched love the prior day everything about the village did seem a little more dreary than it ever had before), and as each villager left their abode they wondered who it had been last night. Perhaps they'd gotten lucky, or the werewolves had moved on to the next village. As they gathered for their usual morning meeting (and lynch mob), however, they noticed one individual missing. Evelyn Mosca.
Racing to her house they found nothing but a bloody mess. Apparently, the wolves had taken what would have been left of her. Maybe for a mid-day snack?

Indeed, Evelyn Mosca - a villager - was dead.

It is day.
[ol][li]Hadan Hensel</LI>
[li]Dannii Merrythought
[li]Briar Rowan
[li]Alyssa Chevalier
[li]Patricia Styx
[li]Justin Cliffeton
[li]Professor Cyndi Kingsley
[li]Alyss Summers
[li]Kiera Potter
[li]Lucinda Buckley
[li]Danielle Warbeck
[li]Maddiie LeMour
[li]Kalani Mauven
<LI>[li]Crystal Storm
[/li][/ol]

I vote Patricia Styx.
Why? well she was the third one to vote for Riley. why is third significant? well first one was a random vote. the second one was the first nomination with some reasoning behind it (albeit odd reasoning, i must not judge it i had some odd reasoning last game). then the third vote is who jumps on the band wagon, and got the ball rolling.

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

I vote to Lynch Briar Rowan she seem suspicious and she good with coming up with reasoning.
I dunno something a werewolf would do? Otherwise I'm not really good at this game :D

Vote Received: Briar Rowan

someone has to make the first suggestion of the day.

Pluss madii was very quick to vote for my lynching maybe she is protecting pat as they are both wolves. (she is ic so maybe that was a hint, or double bluff) my vote still remains pat

I agree with you Briar. Jessye's reasoning for voting for Riley was not very convincing to me considering Donna is usually on at that time. However, Pat seemed to jump right on it. So, I vote to lynch Patricia Styx.

Vote Received: Patricia Styx

I vote to lynch Briar Rowan.
Her reasoning was confusing to me because more than just Pat voted for Riley without good reasoning other than agreement yesterday. Plus her reasoning for her vote yesterday was strange too.

I vote to lynch Alyssa Chevalier. I think that since the first vote for Riley was a random vote, and she came up with some reasoning for it. I think that both she and Pat are werewolves, so they may be protecting one another, and maybe Madii is the third werewolf, and they're all trying to protect each other.

Vote Received: Alyssa Chevalier

I'm going to side with Jessye. Lynch Briar Rowan.
Reasonings mostly. But no lynching off Pat-Pat. :wub:

But what about... the others that are not speaking their votes? Could they be wolves too, and turning us against another?

I understand that, but I still think that the wolves may have decided to vote to lynch Riley, and since you technically got the ball rolling, and everyone else jumped on, at least one of those people had to be a werewolf. I just find it suspicious. (Sorry Jessye! I just have a gut feeling. For all I know I could be completely wrong.)

Well your gut is wrong. ;)
I'm probably turning myself in to be werewolf bait but I'm only a villager. So I'm hardly a threat. I can't help it that people agreed with me. They are probably ones to point the finger at since they gave no reasoning other then the fact that they agreed with me. Something to cover themselves up.

I'm probably setting myself up for wolf bait as well, but I'm the seer and I saw what you were doing during the night. :p. My vote stays the same for Alyssa Chevalier.

Alyss Summers said:
I'm probably setting myself up for wolf bait as well, but I'm the seer and I saw what you were doing during the night. :p. My vote stays the same for Alyssa Chevalier.
You see, I doubt that. If Alyssa is indeed the wolf, I would be dead.

It's possible, but my vote still stays the same. xD. I'd rather find out. And for all I know, I could also be the fool...

I also know what you are Hadan because I saw your position the first night... You were the most suspicious to me. :p. So I thunk I know what you're saying, and I change my vote to Briar Rowan.

Sorry, it went twice. :(

Oh really now? Well, that is good then that someone takes my words for consideration. ;)

Haha, it's probably because you play evil characters mostly that I suspected you first... :p But I think that maybe one of the others that's just reading the topic and not replying are suspicious... Maybe they're the wolves trying not to be lynched by us.

Argh... This is doing my head in. It's too early for me to think. I need my coffee... I'll check this when I'm back at school.

I vote to lynch Briar Rowan. She always makes odd conclusions that seem weird. She always makes a sharp point that leads to believe she may be a part of something other than the villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back