Werewolf: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicolas King said:
Hadan Hensel said:
Since there were three, I assume that maybe two of the wolves has not been online.
Thus my reasoning for voting for Evelyn Mosca.
The wolves act as one.
They get one kill a night, which they collaborate on.
so it was just a coincidence that we got Julie right last time then

any way i will vote now in case i am not awake when it closes
I will vote, Kiera Potter, as i looked at the screen and that just caught my eye, absolutely no reason at all. honestly. I may change my vote again in the morning when i see everyone else's reasoning.

Vote Received: Kiera Potter

Briar Rowan said:
Nicolas King said:
Hadan Hensel said:
Since there were three, I assume that maybe two of the wolves has not been online.
The wolves act as one.
so it was just a coincidence that we got Julie right last time then
Well there were a couple of times when no kill was made, so you had reason to suspect inactive users. :)

I vote to lynch Riley Sparkles. My reason being I closed my eyes and pointed at my screen and my finger landed on her.

Vote Received: Riley Sparkles

I vote to lynch Justin Cliffeton. Lame reason, but his was the first name to jump out at me when I looked at the list.

Vote Received: Justin Cliffeton

I vote Hadan Hensel

I have no real reason as this is my first time on this game and I'm just going with that (Lame)

Vote Received: Hadan Hensel

They sound like wolf reasons, to me. :glare:

Well it's the beginning of the game :p

I vote to lynch Riley Sparkles.

I was just trying to think of people who didn't have big roles (other than villager) last time in the game and picked a random one out of that bunch who was active during the night phase.

I vote to lynch Justin Cliffeton.

I think that since he was a werewolf last game, we expect him to be a villager at least, but I think that Nick, (being tricky again,) might have made him a werewolf to throw us off base. Well, that's what my gut thinks, and I usually go with my gut feeling. :p

Vote Received: Justin Cliffeton

I vote for Kalani Mauven, because...I picked a random number (1-17) and 16 got it.

Vote Received: Kalani Mauven

Nicolas King said:
Hadan Hensel said:
The wolves act as one.
Oh for reals then?
I thought they all got one person each. Silly me. =))

All votes to date have been received.
Mel: The roles are randomized. :) (As are the roles the fool sees - randomized a second time except that the fool sees the seer as the fool xD - just to add confusion )
Additionally, in the event of a voting tie the person who is lynched is randomized. (So don't let this fall to chance. xD )

I agree with Jessye, some people from the game were really active last night so maybe they were converring with their fellow wolfes.

I vote to lynch: Riley Sparkles

I agree with Jessye and Pat.

agreeing with the prior posts, I have decided to change my vote to lynch to Riley Sparkles. I also don't want this to end in chance....

Vote Changed: Riley Sparkles

Oh man, Riley was on was she? I change my vote to Riley Sparkles, if I am wrong I'm going to kick myself!

Vote Changed: Riley Sparkles

Might as well go with the majority. There isn't really any other evidence to go by at this stage. :lol:

Nick: Oh really? :o Okay then, that's interesting...

Since I also don't want it to go to chance, I change my vote to lynch Riley Sparkles, and I'll play it safe at the moment and go with the majority.

Might as well.
Changing to lynch Riley Sparkles.

i am going to agree with everyone else and change my vote to Riley Sparkles.

I don't understand this logic, are you basing it purely on the fact that she was online at a certain time? That's pretty suspicious, if you ask me. I admit this is day one shenanigans and there isn't much to go off, but still.

I don't think that there's much possibility of changing people's minds, I mean, that's a pretty strong bandwagon that's happening there. I'm going to hold off from voting for the moment, though. There seems to be a few grudgevotes from last game happening too and because I wasn't around for that I don't quite understand haha.

I'll be voting shortly once I've thought a little more about what to do.

Riley wasn't a threat last game, so it's hardly a "grudgevote". Fact of the matter is there needs to be a majority, and there are no clues to go on. If you have any information or ideas on who would be a better vote, please, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back