Werewolf: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people are getting upset (or if people are), but stop it.
Seriously. Stop it.
Getting "annoyed" because people vote for you? "Get off my back"? "This will be my last time playing"? Cut it out yourselves.
It's a game of suspicion and confusion. It's supposed to be confusing. It's supposed to be frustrating. You're supposed to follow your gut. People will vote for you, don't cry about it.

The only problems with this game so far are the people who schemed outside of this topic. (Shared their role with a friend or whatever.) Which really isn't fair and has been handled. Additionally, dead people shouldn't talk about the game once they're dead, just observe. Otherwise it's not fair, either. But those are minor points. Anybody getting legitimately worked up needs to talk to me. Otherwise, remember that it's just a game and people are defending themselves within the context of the game. No attack here is personal. :)

I agree Nick, anyways my vote is to Lynch Danielle Warbeck.

Vote Received: Danielle Warbeck

I really can't seem to make up my mind. It's really confusing. Although, James' reasoning about Justin Cliffeton is reasonable to me so I vote to lynch Justin Cliffeton.

Vote Received: Justin Cliffeton

You're all going to be sorry when you lynch me and find out I'm a villager. :correct:

Patricia Styx said:
Also, will people get off my back for 'jumping on the bangwagon' I wasn't the only person that voted for Riley on the first day and what's so wrong with agreeing with someone's reasonings? Seriously, it was the first day, no-one knows how to vote and someone had to go.
That's my whole reason for being suspicious. At the time that you voted, both Justin and Riley had two votes apiece. You could easily have voted for Justin and started the bandwagon for him being the first person voted off. You didn't. And, just to be clear: I don't necessarily think you are in the bandwagon so much as I think you started the bandwagon. Sure, Jessye was the first to vote Riley with a 'reason' but you were the first to agree with her odd reasoning. Why was a reason needed at all? It was the first day as you so clearly state. And, most people after you simply wanted a majority to be reached. You actually agreed with Jessye's reason, which turned out to be wrong since Riley was not a wolf.

With another heated day of lynch discussions behind them, the villagers readied their tools of the trade for who less than half of the village believed to be a werewolf. Indeed, it was another close call for some villagers - but it seemed that day they narrowly avoided the silvery death fit for the werewolves attacking the village and in their place Justin Cliffeton, a villager was slain.

Well, I do hope we're all happy with ourselves.

It is night.

(We're almost at the point where you need to start killing the wolves or it'll be mathematically impossible for the village to survive at all. :tut: )

Due to people getting back to me expediently, night can end early. ^_^
Night terrors were at an all time high in the village with three wolves still on the prowl and no nights without a kill to date. Few people could sleep a wink, and those that did had far from pleasant dreams. Just before dawn, two sets of screams could be heard and as soon as sunlight hit even the edge of the village the weary townspeople made their way out to see what the double damage for the night had been.

The wolves had mangled Hadan Hensel, the guardian - and, having seen what she had done to her own lover, Patricia Styx, a werewolf took her own life.
Cupid's handiwork, indeed.

It is day.
Dannii Merrythought
Kiera Potter
Lucinda Buckley
Danielle Warbeck
Maddiie LeMour
Kalani Mauven
Crystal Storm
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Alyssa Chevalier

I vote to lynch Professor Cyndi Weasley. (WEASLEY4LYFE)

Oops that was meant as Kalani, my bad.

Vote Received: Professor Cyndi Kingsley

I knew Pat was a werewolf! I vote to lynch Kalani Mauven. She hasn't really offered much in terms of reasoning this game. Her silence makes me nervous. Also, why target me? The only person I've suspected the whole game is Pat. She was a werewolf so my suspicion was correct. Why would I go after a fellow werewolf if I was one too? Now, I'm even more suspicious.

Vote Received: Kalani Mauven

Hmmm, I was right on the money with Pat. Finally. :p

Now, who was the first to switch the bandwagon yesterday when votes for Pat started piling up?

That's right. I'm going to vote for Alyssa Chevalier.

Vote Received: Alyssa Chevalier

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I knew Pat was a werewolf! I vote to lynch Kalani Mauven. She hasn't really offered much in terms of reasoning this game. Her silence makes me nervous. Also, why target me? The only person I've suspected the whole game is Pat. She was a werewolf so my suspicion was correct. Why would I go after a fellow werewolf if I was one too? Now, I'm even more suspicious.
When Nick posted and said that the votes had been cast quickly, you were pretty much the only one except me that was online so I just thought... well maybe Cyndi was the vote he needed?

Who is left in the game >_< ?

Nicolas King said:
Due to people getting back to me expediently, night can end early. ^_^
Night terrors were at an all time high in the village with three wolves still on the prowl and no nights without a kill to date. Few people could sleep a wink, and those that did had far from pleasant dreams. Just before dawn, two sets of screams could be heard and as soon as sunlight hit even the edge of the village the weary townspeople made their way out to see what the double damage for the night had been.

The wolves had mangled Hadan Hensel, the guardian - and, having seen what she had done to her own lover, Patricia Styx, a werewolf took her own life.
Cupid's handiwork, indeed.

It is day.
Dannii Merrythought
Kiera Potter
Lucinda Buckley
Danielle Warbeck
Maddiie LeMour
Kalani Mauven
Crystal Storm
Professor Cyndi Kingsley
Alyssa Chevalier

Right, I'm a dunce for not clicking the spoiler, I've been wanting to vote for her for a long time and now I have the chance too, Kiera Potter to get lynch. I know I had a chance last pick, but I'm going with her because she been unnoticed throughout the whole game, so yeah. I vote her.

Vote Received: Kiera Potter

I vote to lynch Kalani Mauven. Way too quiet for my tastes. And please - No one vote for me because I started the whole thing to vote Justin Cliffeton. I went with my gut, and it seemed a lot of people agreed, so I hope no one hates me for that. Also - THANK YOU RILEY!

Danielle Warbeck said:
I vote to lynch Kalani Mauven. Way too quiet for my tastes. And please - No one vote for me because I started the whole thing to vote Justin Cliffeton. I went with my gut, and it seemed a lot of people agreed, so I hope no one hates me for that. Also - THANK YOU RILEY!
Your desire to defend yourself (unprovoked, I might add) is mighty suspicious to me. :p

I'm keeping my vote as is for the moment, but I may be swayed. Gotta have a bit of a think and a closer read.

Sabrina Emmerich said:
Danielle Warbeck said:
Your desire to defend yourself (unprovoked, I might add) is mighty suspicious to me. :p

I'm keeping my vote as is for the moment, but I may be swayed. Gotta have a bit of a think and a closer read.
I only said that so I wouldn't be provoked, because only god knows that someone might say that. If you sway your vote, it won't be smart, as I am only a villager.

Okay, so I just onlined to vote cause I don't really have much time because I still have a test this afternoon and I really need to study. Anyway, I'll go with the majority and vote for Kalani Mauven.

Professor Elvira Cruz said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
When Nick posted and said that the votes had been cast quickly, you were pretty much the only one except me that was online so I just thought... well maybe Cyndi was the vote he needed?
Nope it wasn't my vote he was waiting on.

Kalani Mauven said:
I'm the ghost but do as you please, I know who I am taking down with me.
I lawled.

Maddiie I'm just a villager. I havent been on much because I started teaching full time last monday and haven't had much time for anything else. I'
I'm going to hold my vote right now and think about it some more. I want to look back through the topic and I don't have time to do that right now.

Overjoyed that at least one of their three wolf menaces had been slain at last, the village was confident it could find one for itself and, ideally, half only a single night of terror left. Unfortunately, the village was still not nearly as well reasoned in finding wolves as would be beneficial for them. Kalani Mauven, the ghost was lynched.

It is night.

This night (and only this night), the ghost can PM me with their choice of who to kill.
That means if the wolves kill and the ghost kills, two villagers could be gone this night. (And if neither is a wolf the situation becomes very grim for the village.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back