Werewolf: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.
<_< Well she had a good run, but she would've gotten lynch either way with accusing fingers pointed at her :r

Maddiie LeMour said:
You miss one werewolf Mia :r
I got you though. and i feel like i did pretty well. a lot better than last game when i was wrong every time.

xD my three guesses were Justin Cliffeton (he just sounded fishy), Crystal Storm (she kept going unnoticed, I was almost screaming at my computer when people forgot about her) and Pat... Because she kept trying to defend herself xD

Pat, I suspected from the beginning. It wasn't until the day before I got killed that I began to suspect Crystal. I never suspected Maddiie. Well, that was a lot of fun!^_^

If there is another round how about we do something different. AND NOT KILL EDEN!

I feel like such an idiot because I was drop dead on the thought that there was no way Pat could be a WW. xD Oh how wrong I was.

Also, Lol in Maddie's member title the word werewolf was in bold and at one point I was like; 'huh wouldn't it be weird if...?' But I thought that would be too obvious. Guess not. xD

Kalani Mauven said:
Eden Koshiba said:
If there is another round how about we do something different. AND NOT KILL EDEN!
No. We must kill Eden. Mwahahaha.

After I killed off Danielle I started to think that Crystal was a Wolfie. Darn.
Did you kill me because you thought I was a werewolf or, did you just want to?

Danielle Warbeck said:
Kalani Mauven said:
Eden Koshiba said:
No. We must kill Eden. Mwahahaha.

After I killed off Danielle I started to think that Crystal was a Wolfie. Darn.
Did you kill me because you thought I was a werewolf or, did you just want to?
A little bit of both.

..so first you all kill me.. and then you let the wolves win? :glare:

Hah, I scanned Pat as a wolf (when I wasn't sure what my role was) so I drove for her to be killed. FOR TWO DAYS. And nobody listened!
I worked out I was the fool because I scanned Jessye as the angel, long after Mia had been killed. I was pretty confident she was a wolf, though, because 1. she was very quick to defend Pat and 2. I got nightkilled after I tried to get her lynched. I was honestly surprised to find out I was wrong.
To be honest I'm used to playing/watching Mafia on another forum where everyone is, no offense, much more competent. Mostly because they've all played it so often they know what they're doing (as such the games have gotten a lot more complicated). I was debating roleclaiming when trying to get Pat lynched a second time to get people to listen, but I decided against it because I didn't think I was in much danger. Also because Alyss claimed so early (which probably wasn't the best idea).
Well, to be honest it was a bit of a learning experience for me, because really this was the first game I actually tried to play (the other forum I give up because I get disheartened) and it was certainly interesting. Well done to the wolves, it was a well deserved victory.

None of this would have happened, if my towns people didn't kill me :r

Note for guardians: If somebody claims seer, and you don't have legit reason to think they're a wolf trying to get you to guard them and thus die (which is really only a good move near the end of the game), guard the person claiming seer. >_<;
Note for other people: Read posts! Sheesh. Pat's arguments to get you to lynch villagers made nooo sense if you read everybody else's posts.
Also, when somebody claims angel let them live. Don't lynch somebody claiming the angel. Now, if somebody else claims angel - which is possible - then you might have a reason to. But if only one person lays claim to it, let them live! The seer will probably try to verify the claim eventually anyway.
Sooo many simple problems with this round which let the wolves win. @_@

Patricia Styx said:
To be honest Eden, we killed you because you said not too xD
I voted Alyssa as I recall :r

but it was fun, sorry Eden we still love you :hug:

And another thing, like towards the end I was this close to just saying, oh my gawd kill me you guys are horrible xD

Nicolas King said:
Yes.
And when the guardian guards a wolf, the wolves abandon their planned kill and kill the guardian.
But, they being lovers and all, Pat died as a result too.
Pretty classy. xD
:shifty: I took the wolf down with me.

That was fun. :D. And I thought that the wolves were Pat, Zach and I had no idea who the third one was. :p. At first I thought Jessye was a wolf when she appeared as the wolf, and she defended Pat, but then she suggested that she was the traitor, so I let it go then. I also considered Kaitlyn being a wolf, after she defended Pat, and despite seeing her as the guardian, I was worried that I was the fool. I thought Zach was a werewolf because he was quiet practically the whole game, only speaking when someone accused him, and he did that last game and turned out being a wolf... And after I had accused him, the wolves killed me, strengthening my belief that he had been the werewolf, which had been pretty clever of the wolves :)

And yeah! I think that's all I have to say! :D Sorry for rambling on...

Nicolas King said:
I'm wondering why Sammy didn't change her vote before this last day phase was up.
I even outlined that the villager's only real chance was having a tie this day phase. And she just helped the wolves out. @_@
I unno. Shits and giggles?

How'd you screw up? xD

I was rooting for the wolves once yall killed me :r
Ohh this is going to come back and haunt me in the next game, I can feel it.

Well, because I made it too obvious that I was a wolf. I voted for Kiera Potter even though two had already voted for her and I made it too obvious that she wasn't a wolf and 2 of the 3 persons that voted for her were wolves (which is Maddy and me) and those two were both her suspicions. Glad Sammy hadn't changed her vote though :) .

At that point it was going to become obvious no matter what, though.
You guys had already won. The village's only chance was to split the vote properly and get lucky via random generator twice.
So 1 in 4 chance of winning at that point, at best, no matter what.

Riley Sparkles said:
I was rooting for the wolves once yall killed me :r
Ohh this is going to come back and haunt me in the next game, I can feel it.
Me too Donna xD I was the wolves cheerleader. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back