WereClown: Part Two

Did you read my post? That's not what I found suspicious xD

It was suspicious to me more because of the timing and context, though I also mistakenly assumed that was wrong information (my bad!) I'm way more used to games where ties do nothing.

But I still think there's plenty that's suspicious, or at least that there aren't any better leads right now.

I posted because I had something to say whereas before I did not. I don't see the point in posting for the sake of it. Up until posting I'd yet to formulate any suspicions so had nothing to contribute. Even when i did post I didn't offer any opinion other than suggesting we pick someone rather than a random kill (which everyone jumped on as wrong).

This is a regular occurrence during these games and suspicion always turns on me when I finally pipe up so as none of you are learning from past mistakes I'm done trying to reason with you.

For the sake of participating before my impending death I'll vote to lynch Daphne as she was the first to turn on me.

Vote received: Amber Chou Wilson

I can see why you may think that it's Dan because of the timing but at the same time, he was only asking a valid question and this isn't the first time this has happened. I know I just said I wouldn't vote but Claire and Daphne are pushing very hard for this and it's like they're ignoring the other comments. I'm also voting for Daphne

Vote received: Amber Chou Wilson

This isn't personally against you, but if everyone didn't post when they had no suspicions or anything specific to add this game would not work. Simple thoughts on what is happening can make things more clear. Especially if someone turns out to have a special role later and we can read back their words. I just feel like we need to talk in order to get any results, rather than stay quiet and wait for others to speak.

And there's no reason to be angry about being voted for. It's just a game.

Pheeb, I don't think I ignored any comments. I know you thought voting for someone completely inactive made more sense, but I told you why I don't think so xD if I missed anything else, please let me know.

EDIT: Aren't we back at a tie now? Something we wanted to avoid?

The problem is that we can't use past games as concrete evidence of your innocence just because you're acting the same way you usually do. You still have EXACTLY the same chance of being a wolf this game as you have in previous games (as do all of us). This being how you always play isn't really a justified reason not to lynch you. I'm always this talkative. Does that mean I can't possibly be a wolf this time? No xD

There's no point voting for Daphne instead. Jesse had a point that if she were a wolf, she'd only have 50% of the say in who to kill, so Rowan might still have died, but the wolves are allowed to discuss their target, right? And I'm pretty sure Daph would have reasoned with the other wolf and they'd have killed someone else. Rowan would have been inclined to trust Daph and would not have been a threat to her. This is only my own personal reasoning for considering her safe to trust but I really think we'll end up lynching off an innocent here.

If we're all gonna turn against each other we might as well all vote for someone who is flying under the radar right now instead xD

I also don't think I ignored anyone's comments. I think that you Pheeb are defending someone without a great reason to defend them. Why are you so sure Dan's innocent? xD

Amber Chou Wilson said:
This isn't personally against you, but if everyone didn't post when they had no suspicions or anything specific to add this game would not work. Simple thoughts on what is happening can make things more clear. Especially if someone turns out to have a special role later and we can read back their words. I just feel like we need to talk in order to get any results, rather than stay quiet and wait for others to speak.

And there's no reason to be angry about being voted for. It's just a game.

Pheeb, I don't think I ignored any comments. I know you thought voting for someone completely inactive made more sense, but I told you why I don't think so xD if I missed anything else, please let me know.

EDIT: Aren't we back at a tie now? Something we wanted to avoid?
Regarding missed comments was for my original post about what Kathy said xD I have my on you two/three and if anything it seems even more so that you're collaborating.

Also I think the anger is more because as far as I'm aware, Dan has had the exact same outcome every single time. He's not particularly active at the start and then always gets lynched as soon as he is. Of course I may be wrong and this game is the wrong one to defend him but it would be good to give a chance for once is all =))

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
The problem is that we can't use past games as concrete evidence of your innocence just because you're acting the same way you usually do. You still have EXACTLY the same chance of being a wolf this game as you have in previous games (as do all of us). This being how you always play isn't really a justified reason not to lynch you. I'm always this talkative. Does that mean I can't possibly be a wolf this time? No xD

There's no point voting for Daphne instead. Jesse had a point that if she were a wolf, she'd only have 50% of the say in who to kill, so Rowan might still have died, but the wolves are allowed to discuss their target, right? And I'm pretty sure Daph would have reasoned with the other wolf and they'd have killed someone else. Rowan would have been inclined to trust Daph and would not have been a threat to her. This is only my own personal reasoning for considering her safe to trust but I really think we'll end up lynching off an innocent here.

If we're all gonna turn against each other we might as well all vote for someone who is flying under the radar right now instead xD

I also don't think I ignored anyone's comments. I think that you Pheeb are defending someone without a great reason to defend them. Why are you so sure Dan's innocent? xD
I'm not sure he is xD but give him a chance

Also the reason I voted for Daphne was to even out the vites. My alternative vote would be for you if you'd prefer ;)

Geovanna Volt said:
Oh nuu that's not good :/

I wonder whether she saw something in Alex though and that's why she voted to lynch her, but since she was innocent maybe Kathy was the fortune teller?

Looking back at what she wrote:
And I'm always watching Jesse and Daph, because Jesse's good at this game, and Daph is the one I automatically trust and so have to remind myself to be suspicious of xD But I'm not really worried about either of them right now.

Which really only leaves me with Claire to watch, going by who's been most active so far. And that's a terrible reason to be suspicious of someone xD So that said, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and go with the silent people theory to say that in the past when Alex has been a wolf she's been (to me) really good at flying under the radar...
Theory: The quote above also made it sound like Claire was suspicious but she didn't have anything to go with. If she managed to see both Alex and Claire but was the fortune teller, that would make Claire potentially more innocent? Of course she couldn't have seen everyone but since she mentioned not being worried about Jesse or Daphne, that could make them more dangerous? It just seems odd to me that those 4 were mentioned when there are 8 actively speaking people in the game.

ALSO, the fact that she's pinpointed a number of actives and then been found dead makes me think that if the wolves were lying low, they would have happily let her continue. Therefore I am wondering whether a wolf is lying in those she mentioned? If she had seen Jesse or Daphne incorrectly (both I agree are scarily good at fooling in this game xD), then the paragraph she wrote about not being worried about them would be the perfect shield to deflect suspicion regardless of her role.

I'm not pointing fingers at all by the way, I know I get very carried away and pretty sure I've never been correct >> But that's just my thoughts =))
This is the post I missed.

But I think this assumes the fortune teller ALWAYS gets the wrong answer, while I believe it's actually random so it could potentially be right as well? Also, Kathy hasn't had the time to check all of us. So I don't think her mentioning me, Claire and Jesse can mean something about us all.

And Pheeb, how does making a tie help us?

That's correct and I'm aware she couldn't have checked everyone. Bit since she is one of the roles we have a 50% chance of knowing it's the strongest thing I've got.

Pointing fingers is how I got myself lynched last time so.. I'm just gonna slide away..

Yes please do vote for me Pheeb, that'll remove the tie :r xD

I feel like we're all squabbling unnecessarily a bit. Is there someone we can all unanimously agree to vote on instead?

Geovanna Volt said:
Pointing fingers is how I got myself lynched last time so.. I'm just gonna slide away..
Pointing fingers? In Werewolf? I've never heard such a ridiculous statement :r

Oh shh :tut:

Yes please do. The only reason I've got involved is because if I was Dan is be annoyed too =))

Wouldn't anyone being voted for feel annoyed, though? Someone has to take the fall during the day phase, as we now know, and I do think Dan's reacted the same way regardless of whether he's been innocent or a wolf.

Honestly I do feel like voting for Dan could give us more information following this whole interaction. If Dan ended up being a wolf, then Phoebe would be an obvious ally. If he wasn't, perhaps she we could consider her as more likely to be innocent since she wouldn't have any real reason to defend him as a wolf?

Welp I tried =)) Really hope this didn't just come back to bite me. You better be inno Dan -_-

=)) I'm just worried that while we're fighting among ourselves the wolves are laughing. I mean, I still don't think we should trust Dan just because he always plays this way, but I don't want people getting lynched just cause we can't agree. I also don't think I want to vote for Kaitlyn - she hasn't been that active on the site recently, and neither has Emzies as far as I can see. But I'd still be fine to vote for someone like Zach or Kait. Also Tibby's been posting a bit but not really offered much, so he keeps flying under my radar =))

OK so I've been refreshing and just saw Jesse's post, but thought I'd leave the above in anyways. That's true as well. If Dan's innocent, though, am I gonna end up looking like a wolf for pushing it? It would definitely be useful for information if Dan turns out to be a wolf buuutt would Pheeb be defending him so obviously if they were wolf buddies? She'd basically be setting herself up for a lynching. Hmmm...

I don't think Jesse voted yet, though. He just said it would give us information.

I don't really see the point in voting just because it's annoying for one person to die. I agree with Jesse, it's always annoying to be voted for xD But I know it's part of the game.

If we have someone we can all vote for, I'm fine with that. But I remain that Dan is suspicious. Though I agree with Claire that Pheeb would play smarter than to defend another werewolf this obviously xD

I am loving the whole lynching me for information tactic. Who cares if I'm innocent right?

In werewolf, all we really care about is information though. Like, the village (or workers or whatever) has to win as a group. If innocent singular people have to die for information, so be it right? That's kind of how the game works. We look at how people die and other stuff that happens and draw conclusions from that.

It's not a personal thing that it just happens to be you this time. But like I said, I'm fine with voting for someone else entirely. Dan, you should probably express an opinion about that idea too rather than just focus on us voting for you.

Its not so much just because "Its annoying" as every.single.game this has happened to Dan. I am somewhat annoyed for him at this point. Lynching anyone will give us more information and I don't get why it has to be him.

Can we please attempt to change the votes to someone who would be more useful? Asides from my obvious theories at this point, there's still a handful of people that are scraping by in the background while we're up here arguing.

Professor Monty Pendleton said:
If Dan's innocent, though, am I gonna end up looking like a wolf for pushing it?
That was my exact thought, yes :r

I'm making a list of people and roles we know so give me a moment. I already forgot who is and isn't playing

Well... Dan could always choose to be more talkative from the start :r

Jesse - yeah =)) well, I'd rather not do that, just because my pushing it didn't really mean anything at this point besides 'I don't want to NOT vote to lynch someone just because they always play the same way'

Also yass thank you!

yeah and there's many people who aren't talkative from the start but you don't lynch them off :r

Obviously i don't want to get lynched but I need to be careful who i throw under the bunch. If I now rally you all to kill someone who turns out to be innocent I'll be back on the chopping block tomorrow xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back