Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello hello! I told myself I wasn't going to post a PD because (1) my activity has been a bit more wonky than usual and (2) I still have to respond to some of yours, but I really want to plot so here I am. I've tried to get down some specifics but feel free to hit me up (either here or on discord) with any and all ideas!

STUDENTS
gFJOxpU.gif

Ana Sofia Burleigh
Hufflepuff 6th Year
u9LbqsN.gif

Isaiah Thompson

Gryffindor 5th Year
VXoNvse.gif

Ivelisse Burleigh

Slytherin 4th Year
Ana Sofia is a literal ray of sunshine who’s doing well on almost all fronts. She has great friends, loves her time in both the arts club and the wild patch and is set to become the new Heta president next year. The only thing she isn’t doing well on is her schoolwork. She’s a slow reader and struggles to keep up with her classmates but keeps telling herself it’s not that big of a deal because it probably won’t have a huge impact on what she wants to do later in life.

Looking for: New friends or people to interact with are always welcome! I reckon it would be difficult not to like her. Someone patient enough to possbily help her study. Also perhaps some romance (either gender) or someone to hurt her feelings?

Isaiah is an absolute idiot but we love him for it. He’s not been having the most special year last year but has luckily been able to end it on a high note by admitting his feelings for Elara and getting Weston back as one of his best friends. Zay disregards any and all schoolwork so even with OWLs to deal with this year it’d be unlikely to ever find him stressed out studying in the library. After being an alternate for a year or two he also has his heart set on securing a starter position on the quidditch team.

Looking for: People to hang out with who dislike studying as much as he does. Perhaps friends who try to encourage him to study in some way (heads up: he won’t). Any and all kinds of mischief! Always up for new friends or people who might not like him because he’d be adamant about changing that. Any and all quidditch related plots!

Ivelisse has been having a bit of a rough year last year. Being named the team’s seeker in her third year was supposed to be a dream come true but after getting knocked out of two games and with Celia at her throat she’s already feeling weighed down by the pressure to perform and the year hasn't even started yet. She’s also realized that she doesn’t have to put up with fake friendships to keep up appearances but would rather be surrounded by a few people who actually enjoy hanging out with her.

Looking for: Perhaps some drama? Some new friends (anyone disliking Celia will immediately score bonus points 👀. Anyone who’s up for some (friendly) competition! She isn’t really interested in romance yet but it could be something fun to discuss.

3PEz3UH.gif

Kiara Thompson

Ravenclaw 2nd Year
mTbLXLJ.gif

Senna Overby

Gryffindor 1st Year
Kiara here couldn’t be any more different from her brothers and has luckily managed to get through her first year at the school quite alright. She has also managed to make more friends than she had expected and is keen to keep up with those friendships this year. She knows she’s not as much fun as her brother or cousin and is nervous that if she doesn’t try hard enough people will get bored of her and stop being her friend.

Looking for: More interactions with her current friends? Possibly a few more people to hang out with! Perhaps an older student who can take over for her cousin when it comes to needing advice and try to get her to come out of her shell a bit. Perhaps someone who’d let her follow them around and make her think she’s their friend but eventually isn’t? Someone to go to the Halloween dance with because she hated going alone last year.
I’m not even going to lie and say I don’t have a thing for making outgoing gryffindors because I do and Senna here is the new kid on the block! Being a Muggleborn she was introduced to magic relatively late, only a few months before her eleventh birthday. She’s had the luck of knowing a family of wizards to help her out but she’s still stuck with plenty of questions about everything. She’s very loud and outgoing and I could imagine people might sometimes get tired of her, her energy and all of her questions.

Looking for: More friends! Give her all the friends! (Disclaimer: your character will be stuck with her). People who could dislike her/get annoyed with her? Anyone who likes sports because she needs to get all of that energy out one way or another.

YOUNG ADULTS
these are v limited descriptions because most of them have been around for a while so hit me up if you want to know more
1e2sWQC.gif

Chloë Thompson
18 • HNZ Graduate
SENU6wy.gif

Gabrielle Perrault
18 • Beaux Graduate
iFNv0Lo.gif

Caden Cavanaugh
19 • Muggle Drop-Out
I’m honestly still processing my child has actually graduated (and what a graduation it was) but here we are! Right now, she’s enjoying the freedom that comes with graduation while simultaneously trying to figure out where to live. What to do is not so much as question since she has decided she’s going to try out for a pro quidditch team.

Looking for: School friends to hang out with/catch up with after graduation. New people/friends to meet! Possible quidditch related plots for later.

Gaby has now graduated from Beauxbatons and is ready to take on the world! She’s currently working as an assistant manager in the French location of her mom’s quidditch shop while also working some small gigs as an amateur mua. She’s outgoing and fun, very fashionable and will always try to make sure others are happy before looking to herself.

Looking for: More friends! Any quidditch shop related plots. Possible some romance (girls only)! She has some friends in NZ so plots would not be restricted to France (also can be found in Norway from time to time)
Have I done a lot with Caden? No. Do I love Caden? Yes. He’s a Muggle drop-out with family issues who’s been living his best life travelling around New Zealand with plenty of money, a sense of arrogance and a head that’s rich for bad decisions.

Looking for: Friends! Fun! Flirts! Trouble and bad decisions! Honestly, anything that would fit his very careless lifestyle at the moment. Romance can definitely be considered but it’s unlikely for him to get involved in anything long-term.

6yEdE7r.gif

Archer Thompson
22 • Model
v7oixHw.gif

Leif Odegard
24 • Uni Graduate
CfBQKCj.gif

Freya Odegard
27 • Honeydukes Owner
After graduating from Beauxbatons Archer has been doing quite well in life. He’s still perfectly content living his life as a model but will slowly start wondering whether there should be more to life for him than just being pretty. That doesn’t mean he isn’t still as cocky as ever though.

Looking for: Old friends to hang out with. New friends! Anyone connected to EVELYN or the fashion world to interact with. Any short- or long-term romance (guys only).

Leif is still as charming and friendly as ever, finally having his life mostly back on track after a period of struggling. He’s graduated from university and got his degrees in (educational) psychology, now back to trying to figure out what to do in life.

Looking for: Friends! Anyone athletic as he’s trying to get back into sports more. Any work opportunities that might roll his way/people willing to share some advice. He's also been perpetually single for a while now.

Freya is the sibling who has (sort of) had her life in order after graduation although her mood has generally improved after ditching her Ministry job and taking over Honeydukes not too long ago. She tries to put most of her energy into the shop, learning what she can and willing to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Looking for: New friends! People she might’ve gone to school with? Anything Honeydukes related! She's also been in a reltionship with Asaiah Murphy for some time now so could also be involved in quidditch related plots.

(1) PROFESSOR
5EG4V4h.gif

Professor Joseph Burleigh
42 • CoMC 5-7
Joseph has been thriving since he got the job as professor at Hogwarts. He loves being able to share his knowledge of magical creatures with his students, hoping he's able to get them to love those creatures as much as he did. After what went on last year and both of the students who had been assisting him getting expelled he has been worrying about his curriculum and whether he has somehow failed his students. He is the one teaching them about the more dangerous creatures after all. He's a father of two, both his daughters are currently students at Hogwarts, and has been divorced multiple years now. Joseph is a confident and laid-back guy who knows himself well enough to realize what he is and isn't capable of. He's easy going and has a certain way with people, never having too much trouble getting others to like him.

Looking for: More interaction with other staff members. Any student interactions! He has been divorced for years now so I'm not against the possibility of getting some romance and support back in his life (although how his daughters would respond to that is a different situation entirely).

*clears throat* Marijke!!!

Hiiiiiiii! I possibly have a few characters to offer you!! Totally cool if there are any that you aren't so keen on! And happy to discuss anything further on discord too!

I would obviously love to do more with Josh and Senna - I absolutely love their friendship and am always keen to discuss stuff and threads between them. Josh will stick by her side no matter what, and maybe quite literally too ahaha! I can imagine them being besties hehe!

I don't know if you'd be keen on this idea. Totally cool if you aren't buttt i am going to offer Josh to Isaiah as well. I kinda imagine it being like a bad influence role model sort of thing with the mischief and all hehe - Let me know what you think.

I can offer Xiuying to Ivelisse - I can see some friendly quidditch competition between the two!

Also would love to offer either Molly or Abby to Kiara - Loved both interactions a lot! Molly would be happy to help Kiara with whatever, though she might not be the best person, so it go good or horribly wrong ahaha! Also happy to offer Abby for the Halloween feast if you like - Abby to needs and wants to come out of her shell a bit

Happy to offer Issac for Chloë if you'd like! Whenever you'd like or whatever you'd like to do, I'm all in and keen!

I know you started a thread between Joseph and Quinn, but i never managed to reply bc of my bad procrastination at the time, but I am happy to try something again!

Thats all I can offer at the moment! But if I come up with any other plot ideas in the future I'll hit you up at let you know! Again, defs keen to discuss any of this further on discord if you'd like as well!

Hi!
How about Jenna and Caden Cavanaugh? Can be friends? I wanna find for her new friends to and adventures.

Isaiah Thompson and Elizabella Drake? She is boys tipe girl only around with boys. Girls is not so much big fun of her :) She is more spend time herbology greenhouse but i can do something with her to. I from her never was the lake our see how this look

Marijke.
I have a couple of ideas.
Ana Sophia and linden. Ever since they were se up for a blind date in 3rd/4th year respectively linden has always liked her and I have always seen them as friends. not close but friends. this year Lin will be feeling down after a bad break up and just messed up romantically. so I can see him looking for friends out side of his usual group for support.

Joseph and linden: Lin will be happy to help him with his animals. he is working to be a magizoologist once he graduates so any help, hints or networking would be much appreciated. and would never breed a basilisk in the forest (I mean surly the dungeons would be a far better place).

Freya and Niamh sky. we have said this before. and I keep missing out on posting and being too rl busy when hogsmede is open. but it would be cool for sky to meet someone else Norwegian. and she does love her sweets so it would be. cool dynamic for them.

*clears throat* Marijke!!!
Mariaaa! :wub:

Josh x Senna: obviously yes give me all the plots! We could get something new going for them at school a little bit later perhaps since there's currently the train topic?

Josh x Isaiah: Ooooh this could be good, maybe he could run into Zay planning a prank at some point during the year and could offer to help?

Xiuying x Ivelisse: Yesss, we should really finally get this going lol

Molly x Kiara: I’ll def keep that in mind and see if we can do something with it!

Abby x Kiara: Honestly she would be glad for any company at Halloween because she really wants to but gets easily scared (she’d probably naively think Abby might be a bit braver since they met when she was drawing the mansion and she couldn’t even look at it for more than a minute without getting the shivers)

Issac x Chloë: y. e. s. I have a thought but I’ll come back to you about it a little bit later.

Joseph x Quinn: no worries! Would happily try getting some interaction between them again!

Maybe we could start with Xiuying & Ivelisse and Joseph & Quinn? I'll put the others on my list for a little later (and will def hit you up once halloween is here!)

Hi Maiya!

Jenna x Caden: we could totally get them to meet and see if they could be friends! (Keep in mind that he does not know that magic or witches and wizards exist)

Elizabella x Isaiah: would be happy to put them together and see how they get along

Perhaps you can start one and I can start the other?

Marijke.
I have a couple of ideas.
Ana Sophia and linden. Ever since they were se up for a blind date in 3rd/4th year respectively linden has always liked her and I have always seen them as friends. not close but friends. this year Lin will be feeling down after a bad break up and just messed up romantically. so I can see him looking for friends out side of his usual group for support.

Joseph and linden: Lin will be happy to help him with his animals. he is working to be a magizoologist once he graduates so any help, hints or networking would be much appreciated. and would never breed a basilisk in the forest (I mean surly the dungeons would be a far better place).

Freya and Niamh sky. we have said this before. and I keep missing out on posting and being too rl busy when hogsmede is open. but it would be cool for sky to meet someone else Norwegian. and she does love her sweets so it would be. cool dynamic for them.

Yesss!

Ana Sofia x Linden: She for sure considers Linden a friend as well! If he's struggling and turns to her there's no doubt she'd try her best to help him out or cheer him up

Linden x Joseph: I think we once already discussed Linden being an assistant after Kas and Lysander graduated (which still holds up even if they didn't 👀)? Although Joseph might have a good chat with his new assistants after what happened.. :r

Freya x Niamh: omg yes, I'll try my best to keep an eye on it as well so they can interact! I totally hadn't thought about that before oops

Sure.
I can start post both of them. But where for Jenna and Caden? What place?

I send link :)

Sure.
I can start post both of them. But where for Jenna and Caden? What place?

I send link :)
Awesome! I reckon the general New Zealand section would be best for Jenna and Caden ^_^

Mariaaa! :wub:

Josh x Senna: obviously yes give me all the plots! We could get something new going for them at school a little bit later perhaps since there's currently the train topic?

Josh x Isaiah: Ooooh this could be good, maybe he could run into Zay planning a prank at some point during the year and could offer to help?

Xiuying x Ivelisse: Yesss, we should really finally get this going lol

Molly x Kiara: I’ll def keep that in mind and see if we can do something with it!

Abby x Kiara: Honestly she would be glad for any company at Halloween because she really wants to but gets easily scared (she’d probably naively think Abby might be a bit braver since they met when she was drawing the mansion and she couldn’t even look at it for more than a minute without getting the shivers)

Issac x Chloë: y. e. s. I have a thought but I’ll come back to you about it a little bit later.

Joseph x Quinn: no worries! Would happily try getting some interaction between them again!

Maybe we could start with Xiuying & Ivelisse and Joseph & Quinn? I'll put the others on my list for a little later (and will def hit you up once halloween is here!)
Senna + Josh - Yesss! Sounds good!

Isaiah + Josh - Yay! Yeah, this also sounds good to me! Josh would be keen for that ahaha

Ivelisse + Xiuying - Oh yes for sure ahhaha!

Kiara + Molly - Okie dokie, sounds good! :D

Kiara + Abby - Yay! Sounds good - Abby is just as timid, so I'm happy to see where that all goes hehe

Chloë + Issac - Yay! No rush for this though! Absolutely keen for this whenever!

Joseph + Quinn - Yay!

Yep sounds perfect to me! Which one would you like to start? I can start the other hehe :D

Senna + Josh - Yesss! Sounds good!

Isaiah + Josh - Yay! Yeah, this also sounds good to me! Josh would be keen for that ahaha

Ivelisse + Xiuying - Oh yes for sure ahhaha!

Kiara + Molly - Okie dokie, sounds good! :D

Kiara + Abby - Yay! Sounds good - Abby is just as timid, so I'm happy to see where that all goes hehe

Chloë + Issac - Yay! No rush for this though! Absolutely keen for this whenever!

Joseph + Quinn - Yay!

Yep sounds perfect to me! Which one would you like to start? I can start the other hehe :D
I could do Joseph + Quinn if you want to start Ivelisse + Xiuying ^_^

Ana Sofia x Linden: She for sure considers Linden a friend as well! If he's struggling and turns to her there's no doubt she'd try her best to help him out or cheer him up

Linden x Joseph: I think we once already discussed Linden being an assistant after Kas and Lysander graduated (which still holds up even if they didn't 👀)? Although Joseph might have a good chat with his new assistants after what happened.. :r

Freya x Niamh: omg yes, I'll try my best to keep an eye on it as well so they can interact! I totally hadn't thought about that before oops
Ana Sofia x linden: sounds great, she really is so sweet (and I do think if lin was at all attracted to girls (which he isn't) he would have a crush on her)

Linden and Joseph. sounds good. don't worry professor basalisks are so last year.

Freya and niamh. i will get one started in the sweet shop in the next couple of days.

Ana Sofia x linden: sounds great, she really is so sweet (and I do think if lin was at all attracted to girls (which he isn't) he would have a crush on her)

Linden and Joseph. sounds good. don't worry professor basalisks are so last year.

Freya and niamh. i will get one started in the sweet shop in the next couple of days.
Yessss! I could perhaps start something for Joseph and Linden (and the other kid who would be helping out if that's alright?) for a little chat and then we could do Ana + Linden when the time is there?

Hey Marijke!

Louis is trying out for the Quidditch team, Isaiah is exactly the sort of person Louis would look up to and try to befriend. If he makes the team, they could hang out? He'd try to impress him for sure.

We should also do Isadora and Kiara again!

Hey Marijke!

Louis is trying out for the Quidditch team, Isaiah is exactly the sort of person Louis would look up to and try to befriend. If he makes the team, they could hang out? He'd try to impress him for sure.

We should also do Isadora and Kiara again!

Yesssss, would totally be up for that if he makes the team! I could also add something for Kiara/Isadora to my list unless you want to start something?

Hello! I don't have a lot but I can offer Michael, my Ravenclaw firstie, to Senna for friendship? (Of course it's the character I'm struggling with rn so no rush obviously). He's sport mad but he's clever about it and way in to stats - the way this year's going there could easily be a firstie soccer game!

I can also offer my girl Lilisette Earnshaw to Caden? She's a bit gullible but she's crashing on her brother's couch who has drilled the statute of secrecy in to her so she's not gonna mention the magic thing to a muggle. She's also very easy to rope in to bad ideas despite trying to be better about it so she'd be up for getting in to trouble.

Let me know if you'd be interested in anything!

Hello! I don't have a lot but I can offer Michael, my Ravenclaw firstie, to Senna for friendship? (Of course it's the character I'm struggling with rn so no rush obviously). He's sport mad but he's clever about it and way in to stats - the way this year's going there could easily be a firstie soccer game!

I can also offer my girl Lilisette Earnshaw to Caden? She's a bit gullible but she's crashing on her brother's couch who has drilled the statute of secrecy in to her so she's not gonna mention the magic thing to a muggle. She's also very easy to rope in to bad ideas despite trying to be better about it so she'd be up for getting in to trouble.

Let me know if you'd be interested in anything!
Hiiiii!

Michael x Senna: sounds interesting! I would definitely be up for putting them together, especially if rping him more would help you out with getting a better grip on him!

Lilisette x Caden: oooooh he'll easily befriend anyone so it could be fun for them to be friends and then he could simultaneously rope her into doing something stupid (not sure what yet so that could be up for discussion) :r

Yesssss, would totally be up for that if he makes the team! I could also add something for Kiara/Isadora to my list unless you want to start something?
That would be great!

I could start the Louis/Isaiah thread if Louis makes it?

Marijke! :wub: Just a disclaimer, a lot of these are repeats from last year, so you're free to take/leave whatever you want~

Ana Sofia + Harper or Weston - I'm down for whichever friendship you think would be more fun. (Or both! Or neither!) Harper would definitely be willing to help her study. And I still like the idea of Ana Sofia and Weston hanging out in the arts room and Ana Sofia being too nice to tell Weston his art is terrible.

Isaiah + Weston - After the incident last year, Weston feels absolutely vindicated about his views of the forest lol. Anyway, I'm always down for them to hang. Weston could probably encourage Zay to study but since he's bad at staying focused himself, I'm sure any study session with the two of them would quickly devolve.
Ivelisse + Celia - I felt terrible reading Ive's descriptionx_x I don't even have any ideas here. I'm just assuming something Quidditch-related will eventually come up and Celia will be awful about it. Though it'd also be fun to take their rivalry/mutual hatred off the pitch.

Isaiah or Kiara + Harper - If you want a ~full circle~ moment, Harper would be willing to give Kiara advice. I feel like she'd also get along with Zay, and I think it'd be funny if she witnessed him getting into some mischief, laughed, and then realized "oh sh!t, I'm technically a prefect."

Chloë + Harper - This is, like, four months away, but we need a thread with them set after one of Chloë's games. If you want to do anything else in the meantime, let me know. Letter threads, Brightstone meet-ups, I'm always down for a thread with the two of them.

Also I love Senna and she reminds me a bit of a younger Harper and I kind of want them to meet sometime

Marijke! :wub: Just a disclaimer, a lot of these are repeats from last year, so you're free to take/leave whatever you want~

Ana Sofia + Harper or Weston - I'm down for whichever friendship you think would be more fun. (Or both! Or neither!) Harper would definitely be willing to help her study. And I still like the idea of Ana Sofia and Weston hanging out in the arts room and Ana Sofia being too nice to tell Weston his art is terrible.

Isaiah + Weston - After the incident last year, Weston feels absolutely vindicated about his views of the forest lol. Anyway, I'm always down for them to hang. Weston could probably encourage Zay to study but since he's bad at staying focused himself, I'm sure any study session with the two of them would quickly devolve.
Ivelisse + Celia - I felt terrible reading Ive's descriptionx_x I don't even have any ideas here. I'm just assuming something Quidditch-related will eventually come up and Celia will be awful about it. Though it'd also be fun to take their rivalry/mutual hatred off the pitch.

Isaiah or Kiara + Harper - If you want a ~full circle~ moment, Harper would be willing to give Kiara advice. I feel like she'd also get along with Zay, and I think it'd be funny if she witnessed him getting into some mischief, laughed, and then realized "oh sh!t, I'm technically a prefect."

Chloë + Harper - This is, like, four months away, but we need a thread with them set after one of Chloë's games. If you want to do anything else in the meantime, let me know. Letter threads, Brightstone meet-ups, I'm always down for a thread with the two of them.

Also I love Senna and she reminds me a bit of a younger Harper and I kind of want them to meet sometime

Anaaa :wub:

Ana Sofia + Weston: I did really like that idea and I still do so I'm totally up for her trying to find ways to describe his art without being mean lol

Isaiah + Weston: Give me everything with these two now they're friends again!! A study session that turns into absolute chaos would be a lot of fun. I could see them going (or Wes dragging Zay?) to the library in actual attempt to study but then they'd just get loud and maybe get kicked out by a librarian because that would be funny :teehee:

Ivelisse x Celia: stop I love Celia even if she is making Ive's life difficult . I do agree it might be interesting to think of something that could take it from just mostly disliking each other because of quidditch to it being about more than just quidditch. We could take a minute to think about that?

Isaiah/Kiara + Harper: At the moment I wouldn't have a clue what Kiara could need advice on (except for maybe being more confident or whatever) but if I come up with something that would be so cuteeee. Also yes I am confident Zay and Harper would get along so I reckon the main question is would be get him in trouble if that happens :r

Chloë + Harper: We do!! I was also thinking either letters like you mentioned or a brightstone meet up would be cute because she would be so proud of Harper being prefect and then casually drop that she did in fact make a team.

Senna x Harper: For sure!

Anaaa :wub:

Ana Sofia + Weston: I did really like that idea and I still do so I'm totally up for her trying to find ways to describe his art without being mean lol

Isaiah + Weston: Give me everything with these two now they're friends again!! A study session that turns into absolute chaos would be a lot of fun. I could see them going (or Wes dragging Zay?) to the library in actual attempt to study but then they'd just get loud and maybe get kicked out by a librarian because that would be funny :teehee:

Ivelisse x Celia: stop I love Celia even if she is making Ive's life difficult . I do agree it might be interesting to think of something that could take it from just mostly disliking each other because of quidditch to it being about more than just quidditch. We could take a minute to think about that?

Isaiah/Kiara + Harper: At the moment I wouldn't have a clue what Kiara could need advice on (except for maybe being more confident or whatever) but if I come up with something that would be so cuteeee. Also yes I am confident Zay and Harper would get along so I reckon the main question is would be get him in trouble if that happens :r

Chloë + Harper: We do!! I was also thinking either letters like you mentioned or a brightstone meet up would be cute because she would be so proud of Harper being prefect and then casually drop that she did in fact make a team.

Senna x Harper: For sure!

Ana Sofia + Weston - Ah amazing, very excited for this!

Isaiah + Weston - Yes to all of this!! Wes would feel so bad if they did end up getting kicked out haha.

Ivelisse + Celia - I think Celia's at the point where Ive could just look at her weird and she'd find it irritating lol. Celia's also been thinking about prefect selections and views Ive as her biggest competition for that so maybe we could do something there?? Not sure what though unless you want Celia trying to sabotage her. I'll think about this.

Isaiah/Kiara + Harper - Let me know when you think of something for Kiara! And Harper is incapable of taking points from Gryffindor, so as long as Zay isn't hurting anyone, she'd probably just pretend she didn't see it or give him a half-hearted warning :tut:

Chloë + Harper - I am feeling Brave and want to try a letter thread. And maybe we could save a Brightstone meet up for second semester? I have a couple threads already planned for the upcoming Brightstone weekend and don't want to run out of time for Chloë/Harper.

Senna + Harper - Awesome, I'm sure it won't be hard for these to meet. I'm going to wait a bit though so that Harper's a bit more herself and not as Sad when she meets Senna.

Maybe we start with two or three of these and save the rest for later? It's up to you which ones we start with ^_^

Last edited:

For Isaiah and Louis, I decided to have it at the pitch I hope that's ok!

Ana Sofia + Weston - Ah amazing, very excited for this!

Isaiah + Weston - Yes to all of this!! Wes would feel so bad if they did end up getting kicked out haha.

Ivelisse + Celia - I think Celia's at the point where Ive could just look at her weird and she'd find it irritating lol. Celia's also been thinking about prefect selections and views Ive as her biggest competition for that so maybe we could do something there?? Not sure what though unless you want Celia trying to sabotage her. I'll think about this.

Isaiah/Kiara + Harper - Let me know when you think of something for Kiara! And Harper is incapable of taking points from Gryffindor, so as long as Zay isn't hurting anyone, she'd probably just pretend she didn't see it or give him a half-hearted warning :tut:

Chloë + Harper - I am feeling Brave and want to try a letter thread. And maybe we could save a Brightstone meet up for second semester? I have a couple threads already planned for the upcoming Brightstone weekend and don't want to run out of time for Chloë/Harper.

Senna + Harper - Awesome, I'm sure it won't be hard for these to meet. I'm going to wait a bit though so that Harper's a bit more herself and not as Sad when she meets Senna.

Maybe we start with two or three of these and save the rest for later? It's up to you which ones we start with ^_^

Yesss, totally agree! Maybe we could start with Ana Sofia/Weston (since I think Zay and Wes have so much more opportunity to hang out during the rest of the year lol) and Chloë/Harper? I was going to say Ivelisse/Celia as well but I do think it might be fun to think that out a bit more :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back