Two truths and a Lie

#2 is the lie?

Both incorrect number two is correct. I am left handed.

I will let you have another guess.

you're left handed?

Yes I am. But what am I lying about.
1: I have a dog named Odin.
Or
3.: I was blonde as a child

i can't read apparently

i dont think you have a dog called odin

you are correct. I dont have a dog, and that dog is not named odin (I think one of my colleagues had a dog named odin when i posted that)

okay Zaz. over to you

i've met a president of the united states

i've shared a drink with chris hemsworth

princess mary (of denmark) once followed in my foot steps

I’m going to go the drink with Chris Hemsworth as the lie.

(Although there i could say princess Mary of Denmark as there is no longer a Princess Mary there)

I reckon meeting the president is a lie because it's the most believable of the three (and also I want to know the story behind the other two more)

So Verity is right and the lie is actually that I've met a president. I've met other world leaders, but never a US president.

@Teddy Pirrip your turn!

Chris Hemsworth: When Chris was in Sydney I was working up in the North Shore, Chris came into the caffe and paid for everyones drinks who was waiting in line because he was in a rush and wanted them to make his first. He toasted us all as he left. Really funny and down to earth guy

Princess Mary: On a school trip to kangaroo island, we took a guided tour around the village there and I tripped over a rock. A week later, Queen Mary (then princess) tripped over the same rock. I enjoyed that a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back