• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Beatrice Grey's Relationships

Beatrice Grey

Know It All | Unofficial Pep Club Leader 📣
 
Messages
202
OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Age
15 (05/2051)
8fb31c60ac847c10bde5504b359a2868b799ea31.pnj



N O T A B L E F A M I L Y M E M B E R S​
bddd39f4be5c4bf1a6026fcc8328673c056b0212.gif
​
9b09811d7bf88571bd2a87e27c1d0db0a783889e.gif
​
30442f9bc6f320493e6b6b7054543d4a14f6e9c6.gif
​
tumblr_otra9p1qu81tjdnh4o7_250.gif
​
f0efc1e4d8513a2018d14800da4afa8bd3909fc7.gif
​
Viola Andrews Grey
Biological Mother
​
Evander Grey
Biological Father
​
Magdalene Willa Grey
Younger Twin Sister
​
Ellery Andrews
Maternal Aunt
​
Kathryne "Kit" Andrews
Maternal Cousin
​
​
B E S T F R I E N D S
  • Magdalene Grey
F R I E N D S
  • Kit Andrews
  • Sophie Shepherd
  • Lilith Ilves
  • Sybil St. James
A Q U A I N T A N C E S
  • Adrien Gonzalez
  • Demi Zephyr
  • Rosalind Montgomery
  • Logan Ashworth
  • Mania Athanasiou
  • Ruth Thorne
  • Heemi Blenheim
  • Christa Langley
D I S L I K E D
  • Kanako Kurosawa
  • Eurydice Nightray
E N E M I E S
A D M I R E D
R O M A N T I C I N V O L V E M E N T S
  • Current Crush:
  • Past Crushes:
  • First Kiss:
  • Past Kisses:
  • Current Relationship:
  • Past Relationships:
*These are arranged based on how the character views these relationships. If you feel like anyone should be added/taken off, please PM me.​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top