OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
So I've been toying with posting a plotline request for awhile now. I'm afraid of taking too much on at once but after looking at my work schedule for the next two weeks and the fact the holidays have passed I think now is the time before my characters end up going another year without many friends xD</FONT>
Hudson Worth
GOZRugi.png

Second Year

This boy is quite the interesting fellow. He loves to daydream and has many characters in his head that he follows in their day to day activities. During his first year he talked to a few people, not many, and mostly went around the school pretending to be a knight fighting dragons and other beasts. He has sort of grown out of that now, inside his daydreams are kept mostly in his head. He liked to find places where he can sit by himself, although he doesn't mind others. He is a quiet guy but not unwilling to talk to any who talks to him first. His mind is very open to different people, despite growing up in a very closed-minded family. I'd like to see him get to know some more people, just general acquaintances. Right now I think he is set for romance, after all he is just a second year! Plus there are some planned romances. So really just some general meetings with people that he'd be willing afterwards to say Hi in the corridor too, but not necessarily friends.

Cullen Yeong
esom6OI.gif

Fourth Year​
<FONT font="times new roman">

So you might be saying to yourself since when did Steph have a fourth year student? Well, since the start of this school year actually! Cullen is a transfer to Hogwarts New Zealand from the Japanese school. He is actually South Korean by family lineage and birth however the Japanese school was just the closest one to home for him. He is seriously so cute, just look at that face up there!! His name isn't actually Cullen, he choose the name for himself when his family moved to New Zealand to make it easier for people not used to the Korean language to call him by a name. Anyways, I need a bunch of things for him so I'll go into her personality a bit first. He is similar to Hudson in that he is quiet, but he is quiet because his speaking skills of English in his mind are not the best. He understands when others say things to him but he sometimes struggles to find the words in English he wants to speak back. His family recently moved to New Zealand and he is the oldest of a bunch of siblings, also the only male of the kids in his family. His parents aren't necessarily strict but they do place demands on their children other parents might not. They are conservative and that certainly comes through in Cullen. He has often found himself to uphold the rules to the highest standards he can produce. He is very polite as well. He needs friends, of both genders really. And some romantic interests would be awesome as well. Sorry to the guys, but Cullen just swings for the ladies.

I don't have my list for second years up, but for Cullen, I have Ryuu Arai. Ryuu is a fifth year and is a very friendly, sociable person that doesn't know what personal space is. He goes between the girl and boy uniform, and is ultimately just a nice person. I thin he would be a great friend for Cullen.

Hey :hug:

I can totally offer my first year Ravenclaw Winnie for Hudson! She is very imaginative herself, and I think that they would be able to bond over that (depending on if Hudson would share this side of him), plus because she is a year younger it would make sense for them to have an initial interaction and then be acquaintances afterwards.

I'm not sure if these two would be friends necessarily, but if Cullen ever got lost or needed to be shown around the school, Flavio could totally help with that. Just thought I would offer that as a suggestion, in case it was something you wanted to rp!

Let me know what you think :D

Hi Steph!

I can offer Caro (third year Slytherin) as a friend/possible romantic interest for Cullen... she can be a bit standoffish and surly with some people but if there's one thing she lives for it's hearing about other countries, as she wants to travel the world as soon as she's finished at Hogwarts. If he wanted to practice his English she would literally just sit and listen to him talk about his home for hours :lol: she might be good for his confidence, and if he needed a louder friend to stand up for him she would happily fill that role :)

Yay!! Replies! Typical of course, when I haven't been on the site actively for a few days people all come to me xD

Kaitlyn- He would certainly be an interesting friend for Cullen! Type of person very new for Cullen to meet! I'm down with it!

Annaleise- I like the idea of Winnie! He might not be too willing to share that side of him, it is very personal, but maybe one day she catches him swinging an imaginary sword around when he is in one of the towers xD Throwback to how he spent most of his first year xD And an Rp with Flavio is always nice, but I'm looking for more long term things for him than just one off threads. So if you wanted them to be Ravenclaw buddies that'd be cool, if not it's fine I'm happy with the Winnie suggestion. (P.S. My beautiful dog is called Winnie, though her full name is Winnifred Mae :p )

Rowan- Yes he certainly wants to practice his English, already 4th week in and he hasn't gotten up the courage to speak with anyone yet :o I think she is really good fit for what he needs right now!!! Yay!

Steph! :wub: :wub:

I can only offer Alexis for Hudson. They already knew each other so it won't be the usual hi in the corridors. Also, they are now in their second year and I really want to develop Alexis extensively. I am up for any ideas on how they would get along.

Seeing as Cullen is also a Ravenclaw, Alexis is still my offer. I actually don't have other students to offer and I intend for her to meet many different people in Hogwarts. They can be friends and I don't mind some romance for her. Maybe it's a bit early for her so short romances/puppy love kind of thing works. :r

Hey! I still think Hudson & Mhairi could be a thing xD I know we had a roleplay going on at one point but since it's a new year maybe we could start something fresh? Alternatively I also have Elsa Faith, first year Ravenclaw, that I've not developed too far. I know she's very musical and loves to be creative but that all I have. She needs friends xD

Additionally I could also see my transfer this year, fifth year Ravenclaw Soohye getting on well with Cullen? They could bond over the fact they're the newbies and look out for one another :r

Yay! Should we do a thread for Caro & Cullen to meet?

Hey people!!!

Arle- I love Hudson and Alexis! He certainly already thinks of her as a person he is okay with talking to. Mostly at parties they've talked which has always been fine with him. But I would totally be down for him and her to meet up outside of those events and catch up on what they've been learning and getting to know each other a little more. And for Cullen she might be a little young for him to be interested in but I'd still be up for them meeting each other at some point while they are both at school!

Pheebs- Yes they totally should be! And we can certainly start fresh xD And we can def try out Hudson and Elsa at some point as well!
And Yessss!{Soohye and Cullen} That would be so awesome, both would know that the other also transferred into the school as they would have been the only two older students needing to be sorted into a house. Being in the same house I feel like they could bond quite well!

Rowan- No let's not....just kidding xD For my more joke I can start it up if you want!

=)) Ahaha sure, you can start the thread!

November Albertson said:
Arle- I love Hudson and Alexis! He certainly already thinks of her as a person he is okay with talking to. Mostly at parties they've talked which has always been fine with him. But I would totally be down for him and her to meet up outside of those events and catch up on what they've been learning and getting to know each other a little more. And for Cullen she might be a little young for him to be interested in but I'd still be up for them meeting each other at some point while they are both at school!

Now that you have mentioned it, Hudson and Alexis never talked except for school events. I could start up a thread in the common room if you want. Cullen and Alexis could meet at some point since they were both Ravenclaws. But that could be later,right? I'll start one for Hudson and Alexis. Will edit in thirty minutes or so. :D HERE IT IS! XD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back