Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

"No they were great, and I love you to." she said smiling at him back.

Grande grinned and took Maddiie's hand. He then heard the call that there flight was boarding. "Come on we have to get that flight." Grande said standing up, putting his bag on his back. And getting out his passport with the tickets. He waited for Maddiie.

"Oh your right." she took her suit case and put her gift in her bag. They walked through a long tunnel, which lead them to check in their bags and ticket in. Once they were done they walked into the plane, sitting in first class because Maddiie abuelo upgraded to ticket to first class. "Here we are." she said pointing to two seated aisle.

"Which side do you want to sit at? Window or centre?" Grande said. He was still slightly uncomfortable on planes.

"I'll sit over here" she pointed to the aisle. "So you can take pictures." she winked.

"Okay thanks." Grande said sitting down in the seat nearest the window. "Right now all we need to do is go through a long flight."

"I don't mind I love spending every minute with you." she said leaning against him.

Grande put his arm around her. "I love spending every minute with you too. It would tear me apart if something bad was to happen to you" Grande said "I think the plane is beginning to move." he said with a bit of worry in his voice.

"Aww your so sweet and adorable." she said to him. "Are you okay, if your scared you can hold my hands, its okay I'm here." she said to him.

Grande took her hand. "I can sometimes get a little uncomfortable on planes." Grande said as the plane move towards the runway "You should've seen me on the plane from Spain to New Zealand last year. People thought I was crazy. The had to move me to the first class bit to calm me down."

"Oh well I'm here, just close your eyes and pretend your at the beach. Here take so gum, it will calm you down and block out the hearing." she said passing him gum."You will need them anyways because your ear will pop, and the gum will distract your mind from the feeling." her mother had told her the first time she went flying, and it worked.

Grande took the gum and began to chew it. The plane suddenly gathered speed and soon they were in the sky. Grande was breathing heavily. Flying was always his least favourite part of holidays. He held Maddiies Hand and stared straight in front. He would be okay soon. Grande just needed a bit of time on planes before he was comfortable with them

Maddiie felt the plane slowly take off, it was in mid-air. And was put in auto pilot so it was cruising now. "How are you doing?" she asked him.

"Trying to stay calm. Thankfully with you here its a lot easier." Grande said giving her a smile.

"Well I'm glad I can help." she squeezed his hand. "Will you be able to look out the window." she asked him.

"Yes, I will. It just takes me a bit of time to get used to planes." Grande said "I will be okay in about 10 minutes."

"Okay" she said. She wasn't scared to fly she got used to after flying all the time.

After a few moment Grande felt comfortable on the plane. He began to breath more easily. He looked out the window and smiled. Grande looked back at Maddiie and with out thinking yawned. "I'm so tired. Its been a long day." He said

"I know, you can nap if you want." Maddiie said to him.

"Thanks" Grande said yawning, he gave her small kiss and smiled before leaning his head against the side of the plane, bringing his feet on to the chair and closing his eyes. He was slightly curled up like a cat. Within minutes Grande was asleep.

Maddiie smiled she to fell asleep within minutes........

After a while of sleeping the plane shoke. Grande was woken up. He for a moment forgot where he was. The remembering he was on a plane looked over at Maddiie. To find her asleep. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Maddiie kept sleeping....She yawn a little and started to dream about her brother again. She started to twist and turn and felt herself talking to her brother in her dream. "Damon were are you?" she asked him with tears in her eyes. He looked at her as if he was going to say something, but he stood silence, than Maddiie notice his mouth was stitched closed. "No Damon, who did this to you?" she asked crying, tears were streaming down her face, and she could not wake up from this nightmare.

Grande came back from the bathroom and knew that as far as he could help it, he would not go again. As he walked back he that Maddiie was moving and turn a lot, muttering too. She must be having a bad dream. Grande walked over and knelt in front of her. He lightly shook her and said softly "Maddiie, wake up, you're having a bad dream."

Maddiie woke up of a sudden.Tears were steaming down her face and she felt sick all over. "I have to go to the bathroom." she got up and rushed to the lavatory, and knelt over, she puked herself, and sat back down, it felt so real. Maddiie felt like in omni us spirit was following her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back