Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

Grande was slightly shocked when Maddiie got up and went to the bathroom, though she did look sick. Grande sat down in his seat and waited for Maddiie's Return.

She stayed there for a while. She washed her face and sat back down, why was this happening, now. Maybe I ate something bad, she was thinking real hard, and let her head drop, trying to control her breathing.

Grande began to get a little worried, to try to keep calm Grande pulled out his I-pod and began to listen to it. Hoping Maddiie would come back soon.

Continue to stay in the bathroom. She felt herself get calmer now, but she still was wondering why she had that dream.

Grande contiuned to listen to his i-pod. He felt tired again. Trying to stay awake Grande turned the volume up to full blast but even that couldn't keep him awake. He fell back asleep within minutes.

Maddiie got up, finally she felt better. She wiped away the tears and found a sleeping Grande listening to music. She sat quietly in her seat, no wanting to bother him. She decided to watch the flick they were giving on the plane, it was a comedy. After watching for a few minutes she took out a word puzzle, she did not want to fall asleep.

Grande kept sleeping. The plane shook a little like before but this time Grande did not wake. He stirred slightly but that was all

After long hours of flying, Maddiie heard the intercom lady broke through the sound speaker.{"Attention passenger, we will be landing in a few minutes, that it all. Thank you."] Maddiie lightly tapped "Grande were bout to land." she said to him.

Grande heard a voice and slowly woke up. He had not really heard what the voice had said. He slowly sat up and looked out the phone and saw his hair was sticking up on ends. He tried to smooth it down but his hair was being stubborn. He looked round at Maddiie and realized that she had spoken. "Hey" Grande said his voice slightly groggy. "Did you say something?"

"Yes were about to land." she smiled putting her puzzle away. "Sorry about earlier I think I ate something bad," she sort of lied to him.

"Its okay. Don't worry about it." Grande said not sure if she was telling the truth. "We're about to land, god, how long have i been asleep for?"

"I would say 6 hours." Maddiie said looking at her watch. The plane started to ramble a little, and was going down slowly.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to sleep that long." Grande said "You should have woken me."

"Why would I do that? We barley slept, before we left so I decided to let you sleep." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"No I was busy doing puzzle." she answered.

"Oh Okay." Grande said "I'm not good at puzzles, when i don't get them quick enough I lose my patience."

Maddiie giggled, the plane finally landed. "Were here." she sighed.

"Come on" Grande said standing up and getting his bag. He put his bag on his back and held out his hand to Maddiie.

Maddiie took her bag with her, than stood up holding Grande hands. "I really had a good time, now how are we going to get to Hogwarts." she said as they aborted the plane through the tunnel.

"Not sure." Grande said "I think we can get a to a train to the nearest town to Diagon Alley. Then take a the hogwarts express to hogwarts."

"Wish we can take the easy way with a port key, anyways lets go." Maddiie said.

"Yeah come on" Grande said "We should find out where the nearest train station is."

They set towards the nearest station, it wasn't that far. Actually was 25 minutes away, and walking was good from them. She spotted the station, with its golden symbol on the side of the station. "Here we are, do you think this will take us all the way to Hogwarts?" she asked him.

"Not sure lets go look." Grande said. They walked in and looked at the times of the trains. "Look theres on that goes to a town about 10minutes away from hogwarts. Shall we see if there are tickets for the train?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back