Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

"Nope, I would normally go to my cousins house in Paris or I would stay at home myself." Grande said following her in taxi "I'm happy I went with you too. You're gorgeous, and you're the one for me." Grande said with a small smile. He gave her a small kiss on her cheek then told the taxi driver to go to the airport and the taxi began to move.

"Oh Grande your special too, thank you. But I guess you have a charm with the ladies. Very smart boy like you can get anyone." Maddiie pointed out giggling. "I'm sure if we weren't together we still be the best of friends." she said returning his kiss.

"I feel flattered you called me very smart" Grande said playfully then his face turned slightly serious "We would be good friends but I prefer it like this" He said as he leaned closer "If you ain't here, I just can't breathe, It's no air, no air" he sang softly then kissed Maddiie on the lips.

Maddiie blushed again :"> "I do too" she said kissing him back. She started to sing with him too. "You have such a magical voice." she said to him.

Grande smiled and went a bit red. "Thanks, I was always told I had a rubbish voice." Grande said "You bring out the best in me, no one else does that."

"Really no you have a lovely voice." she said to him as the taxi pulled into the airport."Shall we go my darling." she said to him.

"Yeah, gorgeous." Grande said smiling as he out of the taxi. He went to the back and got the suitcases out. With the suitcases he went back over to Maddiie. He got the tickets out of his bag along with his passport. "Right we should go check in to the flight."

Maddiie paid the man, than got out too. "Yes we shall. " They enter the airport, looking for a New Zealand flight. "Oh there we are this gate." she said pointing to it.

"Yeah thats our gate. Come on." Grande said walking towards the gate "You should get your passport out." Grande said holding out his. Within his were the tickets for the flight. "We have a bit of time before our flight so we can either just sit down or to the shops and theres the time to go to the Bathroom before we board the flight."

"Okay, yes I have it here." she said taking out her passport. "We can go to a shop, to get some stuff for out friends." Maddiie said wondering if he will say yes.

"Yeah come on." Grande said heading towards the nearest store. He saw a small bit of sweets and picked some out for Zazuka. "Who will you be getting something for?"

"Okay lets see I will get some treats and key chain, for Ginny and some of the girls in Hufflepuff."Maddiie said grabbing a few things. "I hope they like these." Maddiie smiled

"Okay" Grande said. He took a key chain "Something for Katie." Grande ventured futher into the shop and came to the perfume bit. He picked out some perfume for Maddiie, he planned to give it to her later, and went to pay for everything. He had not planned on getting that much. Once he had payed for everything he rejoined Maddiie "Have you payed for your stuff?" He asked

"Yes" she had wander around the other side of the shop and had picked out something special for Grande, it was a qouqi it was a frog, the symbol of Puerto Rico. If you touched its head you can here the chirp of the frog singing. "I'm done." she smiled tapping the bag.

"Lets go sit down by the gate" Grande said unless you want to do more shopping.

"No I'm done, we can sit down." Maddiie said grinning she wanted to give him the gift but not yet.

"Okay cool." Grande said falling down into the nearest chair. "Maddiie I'm going to the bathroom. I will be back soon." Grande said standing up giving Maddiie a quick kiss on the cheek, picking up his bag and heading towards the bathroom

"Okay I will be here." she started to hum a little to herself.

Grande went quickly to the bathroom. On his way back he made a small detour and went in to a gift wrapping store. He got the perfume he had bought for Maddiie wrapped and bought a card quickly writing a small message he placed it on top of the present. Grande left the store and sat back down beside Maddiie. Giving Maddiie a small kiss on the cheek he handed her the present.
Dear Maddiie,

Just a little something to say thank you for a really good holiday.
Thanks so much. I'm so glad we met.

Love
Grande
was written within the card.

giftwrapym9.jpg

Maddiie was humming to Chris Brown with you, and had not notice Grande re approach, her. She grinned when he kissed her than handed her a box with a card, "Grande, what is this?" she looked back at the box, than at him, first she read the letter, it was small and sweet. She open the box bottle, looked at Grande, it was a perfume bottle. "Oh thanks you so much," she said kissing him sweetly on his lips. She sprayed some on her shirt, its smelled so good on her. "This is so sweet of you." she said grinning from ear to ear. "Well I might as well give you, your gift." she reached into her big bag, taking out a smaller gift bag handing to Grande. "I hope you like, and no matter what it will remember out trip to Puerto Rico." she said to him.

Grande smiled and took the bag. He opened it and took out a frog. He touch the head of it and it chirped Grande smiled. He bent down into his bag and pulled out some necklace type string. He tied the frog on to the string and placed it round his neck. "So I can take it every where I go." Grande said "Thank you, its lovely." He said giving Maddiie a kiss "You're too kind"

"Your welcome. It was really nice of you to buy me this, but you didn't have too. You payed for my trip here, so why buy more?" she asked him.

"Yes but I wanted to buy something to say thank you and to say I love you." Grande said then he began to sing a song had heard to Maddiie.
"I sat down one day,
All alone in this world
And then you came
And sat next to me
I've never looked back
'Cause from that day
I loved you.

I love you
I'll always love you
Anything you do
I will be there
For you
Do you love me?
As much as I love you.

Please be with me
Forever and always
I will never about
Anyone else
You're the one for me
My soulmate, my friend
My one and only love
I love you." Grande finished and He smiled at Maddiie

Maddiie felt her heart skip a beat. "Wow that was amazing." she said. She try to hold herself back, but than hugged him kissing over and over again. If she was at school they probably would got detention for public display of affection. She stop than smiled back him. "You really should sing." she said to him.

Grande laughed and smiled. "I would but coming up with lyrics is hard also I think those lyrics need a bit of work." Grande said,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back