Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

Maddiie started to sing,"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh," she looked at him, he was her Chris Brown.

Grande smiled she was really a good singer. To him the song had a lot of meaning, the person he cared about the most was Maddiie and was really sure that if he was to lose her he would be living without air. He looked at her and met her eyes. Grande took her hands and began to sing the most meaningful bit
"But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe" With the last word sung Grande pulled Maddiie in and kissed her on the lips.

Maddiie kissed him back. wow this was taking it really far, She felt tears coming down her eyes, no one has made her feel so loved. She wanted to just die, and wake up from the beautiful dream she was having. She felt her breath come out slowly, if something was to happen to him, she would die, trying to get vengeance for him. She felt her heart skip a beat, but what if she died first, she don't recall telling him about her 'curse'. She had to tell him, but when and where. Only a few knew of her curse, only a few she though again.

Grande looked at Maddiie and saw tears coming down her face. He raised his hand and wiped a few away. "Are you okay?" Grande said.

"Yeah I'm fine, your just perfect." she smiled at him. He had no flaws, he was the right one."I love you." she said .

Grande smiled, he knew he wasn't perfect but didn't say anything. "I love you too and always will." Grande said "But I can tell that something is wrong, you can tell me, if you want?"

"Well the truth is, I never told you about my curse." she admitted to him.
"I was supposed to be a 4th year, but I left home because I got sick. My curse, I don't know what is it just my curse," she sighed.

"A curse? How did it happen?" Grande asked "Its okay if you don't want to tell me."

"We don't know, when my brother was killed, it just happen. My father was able to brew up a potion to stop it from getting worst. Sorry if I didn't tell you." she said to him.

Grande took her hands and looked at her "Its okay, we all keep things to ourselves. It just the way humans work. There is something I never told you, I may not have brothers or sisters but I have two cousins and were pretty close. I have a younger cousin who is a year younger than me and one who is only three." Grande said "Its not much of a secret but I spent a lot of time with them and I have never told anyone."

Maddiie smiled and nodded."Oh well that not so bad, I would love to meet them one day." she said

"I'm sure they would like to meet you too. I have a picture of my cousin and me when we were at her house one night." Grande said, he went into his bag and looked around. After a while he pulled out a picture. "Here," He said handing her the picture. "Does your grandfather have a swimming pool?"

"Oh wow, how cute. They are so cute." Maddiie sighed giving him back the picture.
Maddiie talk to abuelo and, abuello nodded que si. "Yes, he said its over there." Maddiie pointed her finger towards the side of the house.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Grande asked standing up.

"Sure let's go." Maddiie said holding his hands

Grande walked to the swimming pool and let go of Maddiie's hands. He took of his shorts and shoes and pulled a camera out of his bag He took a quick picture before putting it back in his bag and walked back over to Maddiie. He kissed lightly on the cheek before saying"Are you coming?" he took her hand pulled it lightly, he let go and jumped into the pool.

4560145005a7063723513loh4.jpg

Maddiie walked besides Grande towards the pool. It was hot that day, so a good swim would be nice. She can still hear her grandfather in the background still singing. She was happy that she got to see him, even though she would be leaving soon, back to school. She turn her attention to Grande who was undress into his shorts ready, for a swim. "Yeah I' coming." she undress to her short and shirt. Than dip into the poll it was nice.

Grande smiled at Maddiie when she got in the pool. "The water is really warm, it feels nice." Grande said

"It really is nice." Maddiie smiled, back stroking.

Grande began to swim around the pool. He decided to dive under water. He went under and look around the pool and came back up, his hair plastered to his face. "How long was your grandfather making singles?"

"I would say sine he was 20 years old, he started in New York, than moved back to Puerto Rico. He missed it here so he came back." she said while wetting her hair.

"Wow thats cool." Grande said "No one in my family can sing or write music. Most of my family are lawyers. Boring" Grande said swimming around

"No that not true, you can sing." she smiled. She started to sing to him again.
"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air"

Grande smiled and continued the song.
"I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real,
So how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe" Grande sang smiling

Maddiie repeated the chorse but with Grande:
"Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air" they sing. "See you are good." she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back