Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

Grande sang along with Maddiie until the end of the song. "I might be good but you are definity better."Grande said

"This trip has been great, we have lots of pictures to show our friends. To bad we have to leave tomorrow." she sighed. She than hear abuelo called out the taxi was here to picked them up. "Well let's go and say bye to him." she said getting out the pool and getting dress.

Grande smiled. He got out of the pool and got dressed. He went over to Maddiie and extended his hand "Shall we?"

"Yes we shall." she said holding his hand. They made their way to abuelo, Maddiie started to cry a little. "Abuelo, I don't want to leave but I have to back to that school." she hugged him, he smiled gripping her with his arms. "I will write to you." she said again.

Abuelo smiled at her giving her a hug. "Le amo también y le echaré de menos mucho. Espero a hasta pronto, pero su educación más importante." he said to her. Than he turned to Grande."Plse tke care her. I gve you permission to be wth her. Okay, tke care." he shake Grande hand.

Grande shook Abuello's hand. "I will, I will take care of her." Grande said taking Maddiies hand "You have my word." Grande added the he looked at Maddiie "Shall we get that taxi?"

"Yes" she waved at abuelo, with tears coming down her eyes. She will miss him so much, she really have to sent him letters to him by owl now. He already knew of her magic part through his daughter, so he loved her even more.

Grande smiled at Maddiie as they got in the taxi.He told the driver where to go and they set off to the hotel. He held her hand and pulled her into him. He wiped away the tears on her face. "Its okay" Grande said "Like I said to your Grandfather, I will look after you no matter what." Then he sang softly
"I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real,
So how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe"

"Yeah I know." she said leaning up against him. I wish this never end, Maddiie had a dream last night of her brother who was calling for her warning her of danger that is coming, Maddiie didn't know if she should take it seriously but it did make her worry a lot now.

Grande kissed her on her forehead. "Everything is going to be okay." Grande took a deep breath. "You know when we get back to school," he started "I was just wondering, if maybe you would want to go out with me, kind of like a date?"

Maddiie was flatter. "Yeah I would love that. Were we going?" she asked him. She felt her heart flutter a date, she gave him a smile.

"I would say the cinema but you don't get them in the wizarding world so how about the ice cream Parlour?" Grande asked "Would you want to go there?"

"Oh that would be great. I haven't went there since last year." she said to him as they pulled over to the hotel. Maddiie slipped the driver some cash, and thanked him once again. She got out of the cab waiting for Grande.

Grandot out of the cab and walked over to Maddiie. "Shall we get our stuff packed? Then just go to the airport" He asked as they walked to the lifts.

"Yeah their a spell I would used but you can't do it outside of school. Besides it won't take me long I've been taking things out my suit case." she admitted as they got of their floor.

"Yeah it won't take me very either since I haven't taken much out either" Grande admitted as well. Soon they were standing outside the doors to the rooms. Grande kissed Maddiie on the cheek and then put his key in the door "See you in a few minutes." He said as he walked in

Maddiie blushed than walked in her room. She put all the clothes that were laying about, which was just a few, inside her suitcase. She changed her clothes washed up her face, make sure her hair was done neatly. She made sure the room was cleared and clean. Than let herself out locking the door, with her suitcase in her hand. She knocked on Grande to see if he was ready to depart.

Grande began to pack his things and had just closed his suitcase when he heard a knock at the door. He put his bag on his back and carried his suitcase to the door. Making last one check that he ahd not forgotten anything, he opened the door. "Hey gorgeous, shall we?" he said.

"Yes, phew, its been a good vacation." she said as they got onto the elevator. "I"m happy were going back though, missed my friends and Hogwarts." she admitted .

"Yeah it really has. We've done so much." Grande said "Its almost a pitye have to leave but I can't wait to see all our friends back home." Grande said as they walked out on to the main foyer. "We should hand in the keys." he said

"Yes of course." Maddiie said handing the keys to the lady up front."Gracia." she smiled at the lady waiting for Grande to follow.

Grande walked over to Maddiie. He took her hand, and they walked out to infront of the Hotel. "The taxi should be here soon. Thanks, you know for a really good Holiday." Grande said as they waited for the taxi to appear.

"Why are you thanking me." she grin at him. "It was you who bought the tickets, and the fact that you offered it to me was very nice of you." she felt herself turn red.

"Yeah but you agreed. You agreed to go on Holiday with me. Most time my parents don't even want to spend the holidays with me." Grande said "Heres the taxi" Grande said pointing. He waited till the taxi had stopped before taking the cases and putting them in the back. He then walked round to the door of the taxi and opened it for Maddiie "Lets get that plane."

Maddiie felt bad for him and enter the taxi. "Oh wow so your parents won't spend holidays with you?" she asked him. "And I'm happy I went with you too, your the best" trying to give a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back