Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande woke up early the next morning. He had a quick shower and got dressed. He took bag which had his camera, key to the hotel room and a few bottles of water and a lot of other stuff. He put the bag on his back and went out his room. he stood outside Maddiies Room and gently knocked the door and waited for a reply.

Maddiie was a little sleep when she got up. It was early in the morning but she was happy, because today she was going to see Abuelo. She had called him last night using a muggle phone. She smiled remembering how happy he sounded hearing her voice. She got up brushed her teeth dressed up making sure she was dressed to finally go see abuelo. She sprayed on some more scented lemon body splash. She did a quick mirror check, than got a couple water bottle packing them in her bag. She heard a knock on the door, must be Grande she smiled. Opening the door, ready to depart on there trip to see grandpa. She locked her door and turn to face him. "Ready" she pecked him on the lips, waiting to set off.

Grande smiled as Maddiie open the door. "Morning, I'm ready too" Grande said. He extended his hand and the walked towards the lift. When they were waiting for the lift Grande said "How far away does your Grandfather stay?"

"Not that far" she smiled. They got off the lift as the reached their level floor. They walked out the hotel, were they saw the taxi waiting for them again. Maddiie smiled again, grandpa was sure good at having everything set. They got in, and drove almost in hour, Maddiie gave Grande in apologize look. "Sorry I was wrong about it being far", just as the reach their destination, Maddiie was overjoyed with excitement. "Were here" she paid the cab driver and hop out of the cab waiting for Grande. He stood next to her, as they admired the concrete made house. For a close distance you could hear a record playing, it was Abuelo playing his old music.

Maddiie started to dance making her way.
"Oye Abuelo estoy aqui" she shouted out, she was very excited grabbing Grande hand,
"Come on" she said guiding him into the house.

PR-Mansion.JPG

Grande was taken aback at the size of the house. It looked brillant. Amazing. Grande could hear the music, it was really good. He took Maddiie's hand and went into the house. He turned to her while the music was still playing and said "Do you want to dance, then meet your grandfather or the other way round?"

Abuelo came out the front door with a grin on his face. His granddaughter was finally here. "Ah mi nieta, dé la bienvenida atrás. Le eché de menos tanto. Y este debe ser su amigo. Dar la bienvenida." he hugged Maddiie and shake Grande hands. "Hola welcome, my englsh es bad." he smiled at him, even when he spoke so bad. "My hose es yor hose." he said to Grande.

Maddiie was about to say something, but abuelo came out hugging her and shaking Grande hand."Truelove le eché de menos también. Usted parece feliz y la casa es hermosa." she really did admire the house and he did look happy. She smiled at his attempt to talk english.

Grande stood there and shook Abuelo's hand. He didn't understand any Spanish and the english was almost as hard. "You're House is very nice. Very big." Grande said to him.

"Gracia. Beng, come in." he said guiding them in the house. You could hair the music from the background. The band was playing live in the backyard, they were practicing for their 20th anniversary reunion. "Oye tipos, mi nieta aquí. Dé la bienvenida a ella y su amigo, ellos van a aquí un poco visitando." He went towards the front of the band and started to practice some more.

Maddiie was guided through the house, it was really big and so expensive looking. She enter the backyard, which was big with her abuelo band playing live music. She sat down at a patio chair and smiled when Grande sat down. "Sorry my grandfather can talk fast." she whisper to him. The music was great, you can see the other neighbor watching and dancing to the music.

"Its okay, don't worry." Grande said. He looked at the neighbor dancing and turned to Maddiie, extended his hand and said "Would you like to dance?"

"Are you for real?" Maddiie smiled at him and stood up. "I never dance with a boy before, so you have to excuse me, if I'm lame." she joked.

"Yes come on lets dance." Grande said. "Its okay I'm a really bad dancer too. Come on" Grande said standing up and taking Maddiie's hand. He smiled "Lets dance."

Maddiie giggled. Oh my god. She guide him a little to the rhythm, of the spanish music. Abuelo voice was heard through the microphone:
Yo, soy el cantante
que hoy han venido a escuchar
lo mejor del repertorio
a ustedes voy a brindar.

Y canto a la vida
de risas y penas
de momentos malos
y de cosas buenas.

Vinieron a divertirse
y pagaron en la puerta
no hay tiempo para tristeza
vamos cantante comienza.

Me paran siempre en la calle
mucha gente que comenta
¡Oye Hector ah! tu estas hecho
simpre con hembras y en fiestas.

Y nadie pregunta
si sufro si lloro
si tengo una pena
que hiere muy hondo.

Yo soy el Cantante
porque lo mío es cantar
y el público paga
para poderme escuchar.

Yo, soy el cantante
muy popular donde quiera;
pero cuando el show se acaba
soy otro humano cualquiera.

Y sigo mi vida
con risas y penas
con ratos amargos
y con cosas buenas.

Yo soy el cantante
y mi negocio es cantar
y a los que me siguen
mi canción voy a brindar.

Coro:
Hoy te dedico mis mejores pregones...

It was her favorite song out all of them. Everyone was cheering."Whoa your good." she said to Grande.

Grande smiled "You're good too. Really good." Grande said "You want to try singing?"

"No I'm bad as singing (which is weird cause she is a singer). I can dance but not sing." she turned dancing to the salsa tune.

"Come on, I'm not very good either but it would be a lot fun" Grande said smiling and dancing to the music.

Maddiie began to sing.
"Yo, soy el cantante
que hoy han venido a escuchar
lo mejor del repertorio
a ustedes voy a brindar." she sang at the same time with Abuelo.
It felt weird but she stop and to listen to see if Grande can sing.

Grande smiled and since he didn't know much spanish tried. His spanish was very bad."Y canto a la vida
de risas y penas
de momentos malos
y de cosas buenas." Grande sang. Then just smiled at Maddiie. That was the only part of the song he knew.

"Oh my god Grande you sounded so good." she snogged(I know it means kissing, does it?)She could not help but like the boy with glasses and wavy long hair.

"You're really good too. Don't know what you were so worried about. You're good." Grande said smiling brightly at Maddiie. "Do you want to sing something else?"

"Like what. I have no clue, what to sing." she said to him.

"Well do you have a favourite song at the moment?" Grande asked.

"Yes No Air, I love that song." she rem anise

"I've heard that song actually, Would you like to sing it?" Grande asked. Seeing if he could remember the words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back