Trip To Puerto Rico (Part2)

"Yes we have to hurry, before we get in trouble." Maddiie said panicking.

Grande walked over to the train ticket buying place and bought two tickets for the train. "We are on platform 4. That way" Grande said pointing towards platform 4

"Okay" Maddiie ran up to platform 4 with Grande on her sides. "Wait are you sure its platform 4, that means any muggle can get into Hogwarts." Maddiie said pointing that out to him. Maddiie looked at the tickets again and knew she was right about that, it changed magically to another number. "Platform 9 3/4, is this right?" she asked him

norm-42724d8276f3c-Harry+Potter.jpeg

((Just pretends it says NZ))

"Yeah I think it is." Grande said "Shall we get on the train?"

"Yes we shall." Maddiie said going towards platform 9.

((I had a pic up there got erased))

"Right come on" He said as he walk towards the barrier. When he had walked through it he saw lots of people and the familar sight of the train. He stood at the side and waited for Maddiie to join him.

Maddiie made sure the coast was clear. She looked both ways than went through the barrier. She looked around to see the familiar train and was always amazed by the way it look.

Grande walked beside Maddiie. "Shall we get on board?" Grande said with a smile while looking at the train

"I think--" the train started up its engine. "Yeah hurry lets go." she said running into the train.

Grande followed her onto the train. Once on He smiled at Maddiie. "Shall we find a compartment?"

"Yeah" she said smiling at him. "I will follow" she said trailing behind him.

Grande walked down the train and enter an empty compartment. "This will do fine." Grande said to Maddiie as he sat down next to the window.

"Perfect."The train started up and took off on a fast speed."Whoa forgot about that." she said smiling.

Grande smiled. "I like trains" Grande said a bit out of the blue.

"I don't they move way to fast' Maddiie said yawning.

"Planes move faster than trains." Grande stated. "Are you tired?"

"Sort of" she said to him.

"Why don't you try and get some sleep?" Grande said

"Your right." she said resting her eyes. She laid down resting her body on the compartment cushion. "Wake me up okay." she said and shut her eyes lightly.

"I will." Grande said quietly. He quietly took off his jumper, stood up and placed it on top of Maddiie. He sat back down on his seat, took his bag and pulled out his book. He began to read quietly as Maddiie slept.

Maddiie slept better this time. The train made her feel safe. She slept most of the train ride snoring lightly up against the cushion.

Grande kept reading as the train kept moving and the it began to get dark. Grande looked over to Maddiie and smiled when he saw she was sleeping well.

Maddiie kept sleeping and felt herself turn over. She felt a litte bump of the train track, but it didn't effect her.

Grande read his book and saw that Maddiie was sleeping well. It was obivious that she had not slept well on the plane. He went back to reading his book.

The train ride was a long one. It took at least 4 hours to get there, but Maddiie was still sleeping. She had been really tired that day, so sleeping had made her really energized and ready for the new school year, the train stop, tooting its big belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back