Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi everyone!

I have a few student aged characters that have been sorely neglected and a couple of new ones.

giphy.gif

Jemma Potter
Jemma is a fifth year Gryffindor. She is the daughter of Kiera and James Potter, niece to Professor Cyndi Kingsley and Cameron Kingsley. Both of her parents are dead. She never knew her father and her mother died during 1st year. She doesn't have many friends, so she could use some more. Jacob Kingsley is her very best friend as he is also her cousin. He was more like a brother to her growing up. She could use some enemies. She's also had zero love interests and I think it's about time she got some. She would be open to boys or girls. I'd like some of both. Jemma is stubborn, headstrong, adventurous, and lots of fun once you get to know her. She's not the most outgoing, but she's not unfriendly.

tenor.gif

Lucy Finch
Lucy Finch is a third year Puff. I've sadly neglected her so she's a blank slate. She grew up mostly without magic despite the fact that she has a pureblood father and a magical mother. She's kind, bubbly, and just a sweetheart. She needs everything and anything. :)

giphy.gif

Anastasiya Kozlova
Ana is my newest baby. She's a first year Ravenclaw, and she's got a twin that is in Hufflepuff. She's curious, blunt, active, creative, and loyal. She is most fond of the outdoors and anything to do with the outdoors-- climbing, hiking, swimming. She loves Quidditch and has been around brooms her whole life since her mom owns QQS. Her father is a healer and recently ran for Minister. I'm looking for friends and enemies for her now, but I'd like future love plots. ;)
Cameron Kingsley (Love interests, friends, enemies)
Lyra Potter
Link Potter (Love interests, friends, enemies)
Noah Kingsley (Love interests, friends, enemies)
Professor Jacqueline Burke (Styx)

Those are my main ones, but let me know if there is another character you're interested in.

Hey! So, I've got Lysander here, who is more or less into the same outdoorsy activities as Ana. Or more-so, he's got a lot of energy to burn and outdoor activites are a good way for him to do that :lol: Quidditch is a big plus for him, particularly because his cousins are professional players and he's grown up watching a lot of their matches. He's also good friends with Alexei from some pre-Hogwarts threads, and he would love to finally meet his twin sister in person!

I don't know if Jemma would want any younger friends, but Lysander would be interested to meet her from her surname alone - though he'd be a bit starstruck and probably eager to talk about her family at first instead of wanting to get to know her for her. I don't really think it would work out, especially with such a huge age gap, but if he did ever meet her thats the reaction I'd see happening so I thought I'd throw it out there :p

Got Athena for Jemma! They just have to hang out once more. Athena really likes her so why not!

Anastasiya would make good friends with Elizabeth I think! She is a first year Gryffindor and loves to climb and any type of adventure.

Yes to all of those ideas!

Jesse-- I think Lysander and Ana would really get along. Maybe they can go explore the forest? It would be just the type of place Ana would like. Also, I don't think they would be friends because of the age difference, but I think a meeting with Lysander and Jemma would be fun. She doesn't particularly enjoy talking about her family connections as she always feels like she has to be careful what she says when people bring it up.

Jamie-- Yes! Let's do it! I'm also going to send you a pm about Noah.

Harleigh-- I'd love Anastasiya to have more friends so let's do a thread. Can you start?

LILY AND LUCY! They could be buddies! Lily doesn't really have many girl friends.

Yes to all of those ideas!

Jesse-- I think Lysander and Ana would really get along. Maybe they can go explore the forest? It would be just the type of place Ana would like. Also, I don't think they would be friends because of the age difference, but I think a meeting with Lysander and Jemma would be fun. She doesn't particularly enjoy talking about her family connections as she always feels like she has to be careful what she says when people bring it up.

Jamie-- Yes! Let's do it! I'm also going to send you a pm about Noah.

Harleigh-- I'd love Anastasiya to have more friends so let's do a thread. Can you start?

Amazing! When I find some muse and inspiration I will start something! Perhaps in the girls bedroom I will. And curious for Noah <3

I could offer you Fleur as a friend for Jemma? They're both on the quidditch team, so they know each other already.

Yes to Lily and Lucy and yes to Fleur and Jemma!!

I’ll work on starting something

Hey Kait.
I have a thought that maybe willow and Jemma could be sort of competitive friends/enemies. I imagine that they know each other fairly well as they are dorm mates and both on the quidditch team.

for Anastasiya i have Selene. she is a third-year raven who also has a twin in Hufflepuff. she could be a bit of a mentor if you would like her to be.
Mia

I love both of those ideas Mia. Would you like to start one?

Sure. Which one do you want me to start and where? It probably won't be today. but I will try and get a post up tomorrow if not, Tuesday.

Jamie started one in the dorm that Willow could join so maybe one for Ana and Selene in the common room?

Hi Kait! :)

I’ve got Arielle Marchand to offer for Jemma? They’re roommates! If you want, at the very least they should be acquaintances.

I’ve also got Artemis Pourroulis, she’s in Gryffindor as well but a year younger. I’ve got absolutely nothing planned for her romantically so I wouldn’t mind if they had a fling or something even if it isn’t long term. I’d like for her to see if she likes girls as well.

For either Lucy or Anastasiya I have Chloe Chan, my second year Ravenclaw. Chloe’s less overwhelmed about the magical world than she was at the beginning of last year, and she’s trying to fit in so would probably do anything not to be an ‘outcast’ (whether it’s good or bad xD )
Chloe is also an alternate beater on the quidditch team.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back