OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Welcome to the latest update! Let's get right to it!
Chili Chocolate Contest
Lots of fun was had by all at the Chili Chocolate Contest! Congrats to the winners, November Albertson, Corinne Lagos, and Flavio Morales! To catch up on the fun, look here!
Quidditch!
Congratulations to Slytherin and their victory over Hufflepuff! The final game of the season will begin this week! (Go Gryffindor :p )
Beauxbaton's last practice before the exhibition match is underway. Check it out!
Brightstone Open
Brightstone Weekend has begun for students. Go have fun exploring the village!
Week 5
Week five started today! The end of the semester will be here before we know it. Professors, please wrap up any punishment rps before the end of the term.
Brotherhood Event
Check out the Brotherhood event going on right now! The games can be found here and here, and the audience thread is here. Join in for some fun!
Yearbook Update
The yearbook has been closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted pictures. I know I can't wait to see the final product!
Seventh Years
Please keep a watch on your inbox. You should be getting an important pm by Friday!

NaNoWriMo
We know lots of users are participating in NaNoWriMo - we'd love to hear how it's going for you! Here's the link to our topic!

Welcome Back!
We would like to welcome back some familiar faces! If you missed it, pop on over to the welcome center and say hello!​
[ul][li]A Big Mess Up
A whole group of students meet accidentally in the forest. The problem? They all have history.
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]MOAR COW FACTS</LI>
[li]Graduation
[li]SORTING!!!!!
[li]Quidditch fun
<LI>[li]Surprises
[/li][/ul]Thanks for sticking with me! :wub: you all!
~Kait :kait:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for posting this, Kait! :)

Thanks for posting Kait! So much fun IC stuff happening lately. :)

So many awesome things! :woot: thanks for the update Kait!

This will be the first time I'm here properly for one of my students graduation =)) I'm so sad though..

Thanks Kait!!

Need to catch up on those lesson rps.Thanks for the update Kait!!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back