OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Welcome to the Bi-Weekly Update! I hope you all are doing well. Here's some of what has happened in the last two weeks!
Wheelbarrow Race
The annual Wheelbarrow Race is going on here! You can participate in the fun or just watch from the stands here! It is open to all students and staff.
Brightstone is open!
It is currently Brightstone Weekend for HNZ students. The forum will be closing in a few days so make sure to get those rps in! There is also a Wild Patch Club event going on in Brightstone open to all students. Check out more about this in the plot highlight section below. :)
Electives Fair
Calling all second year students! The Electives Fair is open here. Check out the different classes and see what you might want to be when you grow up!
Quidditch
In our latest Quidditch game, Slytherin got the win over Hufflepuff. Despite this, Hufflepuff wins the cup! Congratulations, Hufflepuff. We have one more game before the end of the school year. Hufflepuff will be playing Beauxbatons soon. Quidditch captains, please check the Quidditch Captains Discussion area.
Week 5 Lessons
Wow! Time flies! We are currently in week five of lessons. Exams will be here before you know it!
Dueling Tournament
Thank you to everyone who participated in the dueling tournament. We hope you all had a great time. Everyone can view the results here.

Club Leaders Graduating
If your character is a leader of a club and graduating, please start thinking about what character will replace you. If you already know, please send Cyndi a pm. Thanks in advance!
Applications Update
Applications are almost up to date! Please keep in mind that they will be closing before the school year ends to accommodate Nick and Cyndi's schedules as sorting approaches.
Important Blog Post
Please take a moment to read this very important blog post from Nick.​
[ul][li]Y28 Wild Patch Club Event
The annual Wild Patch Club event is open to everyone for the Brightstone weekend. Everyone is encouraged to join and put something in the time capsule.
[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]More Quidditch</LI>
[li]Graduation
<LI>[li]Sorting!
[/li][/ul]Thank you all for bearing with me. Hope you enjoyed this update!

~Kait (kait)
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for posting this, Kait! ^_^

I'm intrigued by how the Beauxbatons game will go.
And if people don't read the blog post, they risk the wrath of the admin! :o

Thanks Kait!

I cannot believe how those quidditch points ended up! What a season! ^_^

Thanks for the update Kait!

Yay, thanks for the update! ^_^

Still surprised at how the Quidditch results ended up! :o But I'm suuuuper excited for the Beauxbatons game! :woot:

I love the Wild Patch event idea ^_^

I honestly didn't think Skype was posing such a problem to the site... :erm:

Thanks for the update, Kait!

Really into the wheelbarrow race! Thanks for the update :D

Jessica Park said:
Importantly - it's not, people who use it for big group chats where they spread rumours and hurt people's feelings and are just generally bullies are the problem. But then that affects the site all while we can't investigate it because the issue that caused it happened off site.

Nicolas King said:
Jessica Park said:
Importantly - it's not, people who use it for big group chats where they spread rumours and hurt people's feelings and are just generally bullies are the problem. But then that affects the site all while we can't investigate it because the issue that caused it happened off site.
I guess it's just generally also, don't be a bully? Be nice to others; treat them how you want to be treated ect. Common human interactions and social politeness.

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back