That Awkward Moment When...

OOC: That awkward moment when you just come back to HNZ and you're already so obsessed you use your nook to check for replys because you can't get on your computer.

OOC- The awkward moment when you go shopping for your mate's eighteenth birthday - and you buy My Little Pony stuff, because that's what they like. :tut:

The Awkward moment when you talk to a cute guy and he asks you to donate to his charity... Donated $120.

The awkward moment when you edit a picture for a friend, because she got photobombed slightly, and reacts as if you've done magic.

The awkward moment when my big, over 17kg outdoor dog was scared out of the house by my indoor dog... who is physically disabled, sounds like a little baby, and is just bigger than my foot. :tut:

OOC: That awkward moment when your little sister calls you a nerd because you go to Uni... I'm talking about Tamara, for those who are in the know xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you try to log in as "Ostensia Metzger" and cannot figure out why it won't let you log in. xD

The awkward moment when your iPad continues to play with your mind so early in the morning. Correcting 'Austiin' to 'Aus mite' 'Behave' to 'beef had' ...
They don't even make sense... xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you stare at a character's name that has the same surname as yours and can't remember how they are related. Took me ages to figure out Ostensia and Sergios are siblings.

The awkward moment when you run out of mother's day wrapping paper, and have to use dinosaur wrapping paper instead.

The awkward moment that you think you see your best friend in the city and screams her name and then stand before her and you notice it isn't her..

The awkward moment when you're quietly sitting in your lounge room, and realise that there's at least four clocks all ticking at different times.
I think I now know what crazy is. xD

Awkward moment when you are answering a question in class, only to forget what the question was half way through and have to ask what the question was, then realising you never had a point to make in the first place.

OOC: That awkward moment when you mistake the day to be Sunday when it is Saturday.
IC: That awkward moment when your enemy tackles you to the ground over a stupid ball.

IC: that awkward moment when your fellow co-deputy used to be your fourth year potions professor.

((seriously see the 2024-2025 yearbook for proof))

IC- The Awkward Moment when in Muggle Studies you are paired up with another guy to go on a date, and to make matters worse, you hate his guts.
OOC- The Awkward Moment when you have to tell you dog everything's okay because one of her rocks from her rock collection broke, and you spend the next ten minutes finding her a new rock. :tut:

OoC - That awkward moment when you realise you attempt to rid Muggle Studies of the 'dating' unit failed. :r

Also OoC - That awkward moment when your 57 year old father is out partying on a Saturday night and you're sitting at home drinking, wearing a tiger beanie, and preparing to race Peggle with a friend. :p

OOC - That Awkward Moment when a friend tells you something about someone you both know and ask you to pretend that you know nothing when you're going to meet that third person. Later, after a few days, when you meet all three together, you pull a great performance to show that you're clueless about the gossip only to look stupid later when the third person tells you that your friend had tell them that you know about it.

I just love my friends... <_<

OOC: Awkward moment when you use HNZ to explain coding to your mother.

OOC: that awkward moment when you check the Quidditch tryouts during a class, get caught at it, and then find that your teacher RPs as well and doesn't care...i have such great teachers...

Ooc: Awkward moment when you mistake your lecturer for a student and tell them how annoying you think it is that you lecturer is late and that it was a dumb idea to put said lecture on the top floor anyway.

OOC: that awkward moment when your friend asks you for help on some homework, and you ask Charms or Potions? Needless to say i got a very strange look back...

OoC: That awkward moment where you post on the forum for your class an introduction post and have to resist the urge to say "I like Shakespeare's work because it's full of d*ck jokes." :r

(I did make a joke about how Romeo and Juliet was almost as good a love story as Twilight).

Also when your birthday is September 4 and you discover you have a take-home exam that you receive on September 3 and is due on September 5...

OOC: Awkward moment when you try to hold three things at once with only two hands, i.e.: my bag, my dress and my umbrella. Honestly it was doomed to fail from the start :tut:

OOC: That awkward moment when you go to wal-mart, intending to buy food, and come home with a Betta. Weve named him Moriarty and he likes the green light in his tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back