That Awkward Moment When...

OOC: That awkward moment when you went to the supermarket, holding hands with your mom and then some time later it turns out to be another person.

OMG I'VE DONE THAT!

OOC: That awkward moment when you forget where the Muggle Studies classroom is.

OOC: The awkward moment when you go to post Lesson two of sixth year charms and realise that you accidentally mixed up the lessons and figure out that you posted lesson 2 instead of lesson 1 in week 1.

[staff]I've fixed it slightly, I'll assign grades for the first and second lesson, but only give them points for one of the lesson, i'm a massive idiot tho, *face palm*[/staff]

OOC: Awkward moment when you're enjoying a leisurely walk along the HMAS Adelaide and your mother falls off the plane ramp :lol:

IC: That awkward moment when your girlfriend has a fiance.

OOC: The awkward moment when your mom buys a fireman calendar, then tells him "Weow, if the calendar's too hot, you're too old!" :doh:

OOC: That awkward moment you prank your manager at work by putting 10 sugars in their cup of tea and they turn out to be diabetic and have to check their insulin levels

OOC: That awkward moment when you pick a birthday for a new character only to find out that it's the same date as the playby's birthday xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you were going to quit HNZ but you can't stop coming back!

ooc: That awkward moment when you get territorially jealous over other characters xD

</COLOR>

<COLOR color="seagreen">OOC: That awkward moment when you know more about your crush than you let on -- so when they tell you something about them you weren't supposed to know before, you just smile and act like you never knew.​

IC: That awkward moment when your parents wanted to name you one so badly they pulled the word for your name from a language no one has ever heard of. Thanks mom and dad.

OOC: That awkward moment you're reading some funny threads and just burst out laughing all of a sudden and your dogs go crazy on you.

OOC: Awkward moment when you email a candidate for the elections and they are so keen to be covered that you now don't want to ask them your questions because you're essentially accusing them of splitting votes.

The awkward moment when your boyfriend's mother buys you an outdoor table and chairs set for the balcony (and garden) you do not have.

OOC: That awkward moment when you realise your characters have more interesting love lives than you do.

That awkward moment when you "like" a post, only to realize you've already liked it with another account of yours. :lol:

The awkward moment when the woman taking your blood asks your name and for a brief moment you can't remember your own name.

OOC: That awkward moment someone hold the door for you and the feels just came rushing because you just watched GOT

That awkward moment when Total eclipse of the heart is playing on the TV while reading a character break up post. Seriously I've had actual breakups that have been less emotional.

OOC: That awkward moment the shopping system raised your heart beat by 100% because the price didn't update and you thought you're about to break your IC's bank account xD

OOC: When your manager thinks you haven't been doing work, but you've been running around doing everything since a new person was trained on the case register.

OOC: That awkward moment when the pizza delivery guy called you but you were too busy to answer it and opted to send an automated text message but the only choices you have are; I'm doing pokemon go, I'm roleplaying and go away, I'm working. You just face palmed yourself in front of the guest.

The awkward moment when you go out to buy over the counter medicine and the woman at the till begins to have a conversation with you but this is the first time you've spoken that day and you very quickly realise you've lost your voice, and struggle to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back