Honeydukes ghost in residence

tumblr_mtrelhlhnO1qlxvxuo1_500.gif

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Jacob Anderson Kuya
Pronunciation: j AI k uh b, AN - d er - s un, K oo Yaa
Nicknames: Jake
Name Origins: Jacob as a boy's name is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Jacob is "he who supplants". Also possibly from "la-aqov" (hence, Yaakov) meaning "to track or follow". Biblical: the son of Isaac and Rebekah and twin brother of Esau. Jacob fathered 12 sons and a daughter, who became the ancestors of the nation of Israel, the name Jacob himself received after wrestling with an angel. Jacobo is a Spanish form; Yakov (YAH-kav) is Russian.
Anderson as a boy's name is a variant of Anders (Scandinavian): variant of Andrew.
Date of Birth: July 12th, 1989
Current Age: Currently forty seven</FONT>
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want

Basic Appearance: Jacob is six foot one and a quarter. He never allows people to forget the extra quarter. He has brown hair with flecks of silver through it. He is well built but has gradually been letting himself go as he ages, however he does still jog of a morning on occasion. His eyes are brown and he has long fingers.
Personality: Jacob enjoys using magic, and this was a problem during his marriage as Amelia did not know he was a wizard. He has great confidence and is assured, something he imparted on his sons. He can be a difficult man to please, having high expectations and an unwavering spirit, but is always happy to help out if needed. Jacob respects his family and often does all he can to help them. He is a perpetual hard worker and often has to be forced to relax a little, but this can often be a tough feat to achieve. Jacob is also quite logical and has a very mathematical mind, this gave him quite the advantage when he went for a position at NASA, however he never was able to train as an Astronaut because of an existing heart condition that made it an impossibility.
Family: Father: Alan Hydran
Mother: Isi Mapuche
Brother: Alexander Mitchel Hydran
Sister: Jacinta Elizabeth Hydran
Brother: Kevin Julian Hydran
Husband: Akira Kuya
Son: Justin Kuya
Son: Drake Kuya</SIZE></SIZE>
Be your number one
I can fake a smile

Pets: Jacob has no pets.
School: Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Heritage: Native American/English
Interests or Hobbies: Music, Magic, Maths
Strengths: He is very logical and good at problem solving.
Weaknesses: He often forgets to look after himself.</SIZE></SIZE>
I can force a laugh
</COLOR>
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> I can dance and play the part

Describe your character in five words: Hard working, Careless, Logical, Musical, Happy
Best school subjects: History of Magic, Charms, Arithmancy
Worst school subjects: Transfiguration
Current Job: Employee of NASA
Plans for the future: To become a Healer
Patronus: A Rabbit
Patronus memory: His wedding to Akira as well as the combined births of his twin sons.
Boggart: Birds
Animagus: A Rabbit.
<i>
</i>​

<COLOR color="#000"> If that's what you ask
<i>
</i>
<i>
</i> Give you all I am
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Human" by Christina Perri.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back