That Awkward Moment When...

OOC: That awkward moment you're playing your video game and all of a sudden the power went off through the whole street. Wifi resets like a turtle.

OOC: waking up from a bad dream about Dan telling my boyfriend to break up with me. Scared the sh*t out of me :cry:

Hopefully that's a different Dan.

Because I wouldn't do that. :r

OOC: That awkward moment when your little sister tries to be an adult and reminds you of why you still call her baby in the process.

OOC: That annoying moment when you spend half an hour cleaning a fish tank, that you spent fifteen minutes looking for, for a fish you didn't want, evicting a poor single mother spider just trying to keep a roof over her kids head, only to find out that you're not getting a fish anymore, you're getting a cat -_-

OOC: when you get racial profiled too many times. You just go with the flow xD . I'm oriental dammit

OOC: When all of your songs on your iphone seems to pertain on Peyton's love life xD :(

Peyton Baird said:
OOC: When all of your songs on your iphone seems to pertain on Peyton's love life xD :(
What love life :woot:

OOC: When you spend the day feeling sad because your character's wife died.

Felix Warrick said:
Peyton Baird said:
With Cato and it's already doom from the start xD

Peyton Baird said:
Felix Warrick said:
Peyton Baird said:
With Cato and it's already doom from the start xD
I was JUST talking about this with Dan! Marisol's playlist has 6 songs pertaining to Octavian, meanwhile Asaiah and Wyatt only have 2 songs each oops xD

Not really awkward but I did a weird facial expression when I thought of it.

OOC: When you just saved one of your character from Agrippina's wrath.

That was a pretty close call xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you can't figure out if you should create your character's younger sibling or keep them as a muggle :tut:

OOC: That awkward moment when you can use your tubby dog to check whether you've breached the 7kg weight limit for carry-on luggage.
(yes it's Bella)

OOC: That awkward moment when you say you write things down, but don't and suddenly a character has two finals. Whoops.

That awkward moment when you call your boss instead of your mum. Oops.

When you gotta ask your mum for help on a roleplay about a word you forgot but was on the tip of your tongue. (Mum saves me half the time)

OOC: when you suddenly remember that Teagan's disastrous fate almost happened to you last night >.< and was having dejavu while doing the reply :o

OOC: When you send a text message to the wrong person and yelling at them to put your character as seeker. You die because they never replied to you anymore xD

OOC:When you're saying your last goodbye to Teen Wolf by changing all your IC's playbys but your main IC still have a Teen Wolf playby xD

I should have checked their background

That awkward moment when I check HNZ like I check my social media when I'm out & about. :lol:

OoC: that awkward moment went out see someone with a Harry Potter shirt and suspect they may be someone from the site >.> but then remember that most of the people from the site don't live anywhere near you xD

OOC: when You just woke up and CeCe just mentioned Dan's name only to ask yourself who is Dan xD

I'm so dead tired, I'm having amnesia

More of an annoying moment

OOC: That annoying moment when people think the receptionist is a good person to take their anger out on. And waste five minutes of my time trying to keep both of us calm.

If I could punch people through the phone I swear

That moment instead of the color of the rose to put in on the spoiler tab but instead you put the word 'ROSE' and almost sent it xD

I only have one recipient and I still fail

That dream you have last night where Asaiah and Teagan are dating xD at McDonald's.

I say it was a nightmare rather than a dream xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back