That Awkward Moment When...

OOC: That awkward moment when Anna calls Denmark, Danish xD

That award moment when everyone in the house is asleep, it's all dark and quiet and you think "Yeah, I'll just silently slink around - no problem."
And then you bump into something, which bumps into something, which ends up making a sound that very much resembles an elephant stampede. :tut:
Guess that's why I got this [x] huh? xD

OOC: that awkward moment when you are meant to be doing an assignment but you have a sudden desire to read an old RP and It makes you want to cry because you feel so sorry for the characters. (the RP was a letter by Ullu, poor Tara, and classic Grace Raven comment)

The Awkward moment when you realise, your characters have more of a love life then you :erm:

Taylor Blare said:
The Awkward moment when you realise, your characters have more of a love life then you :erm:
Haunts me every day :tut:

The awkward moment, when you realise you are being featured in a newspaper, you don't actually read.

The awkward moment when your partner asked you about your day and you begin telling him about the drama unfolding in your characters life as if it was your own. Ie. "My D.A.D.A Professor gave me freaking homework again!!!"

OOC: That awkward moment when your sister (in-law) has to skype you to ask if everything okay because she heard your mom screaming from down the hill when mom was really fangirling over Supernatural.
True story.

That awkward moment when your Legal teacher tries to remind the class that it's better to remove all trees and buy oxygen, than to just have trees.
Because, apparently, trees do nothing.
There's no such thing as photosynthesis or anything. :cyndi: We can just make oxygen out of anything and sell it to people. That'll work.

That awkward moment when your Tutor walks into the class. Stands at the front, looks around the room and then says "I'm sorry, I got nothing. You all might as well leave." xD

OOC: That awkward moment when you're gossiping on Skype and the subject of your gossip joins the group call.

That'll teach me, I guess. :lol:

Also, that awkward moment where you get too lazy to sign up for Quidditch...the year games actually start happening. =))

IC: That awkward moment when you fall off your broom in the middle of a flying lesson and the professor has to help you back up. D:

OOC: That awkward moment when you go to reply to a non-class RP with a half-decent reply and your internet suddenly decides it can't face life any more (without Ken Lee?).

OOC: The awkward moment when being the only female in a class where the topic has shifted onto childbirth, and the professor turns to look at you for confirmation of what is being said, as if you know everything about childbirth and mortality rates of mothers during childbirth 100 years ago.

OOC: That awkward moment where you keep getting the time and date of your job interview wrong (first I thought it was the 9th, not the 6th, then I thought it was at 3pm, when it's actually at 1pm! Good thing I checked...again.)

ooc: That awkward moment when you finally decide that you are going to start your exam, only to realise its actually not on today, but next week :(

The awkward moment when your handwriting is so terrifyingly terrible that you cannot read your own notes and must borrow a friend's in order to accomplish any studying. xD

The Awkward or more accurately the aweful moment, when there are two keyboards in the house (as in instruments) and they both manage to fall onto the same foot only hours apart.

My foot is very sore, incase y'all was wondering.

OOC: That awkward moment when you forget a character's playby and have to look under the Character List in the Site Docs.

That awkward moment when you can't run away from the owners of a house you are semi-almost trespassing on because the horse you went to go pat (ie the trespassing), has you in a tight bite hold. Ouch!

OOC: That awkward moment when you try to log into an account by the ship name. Example: Tried logging into Jarrett and typed in 'Jatoria'.

OOC: That awkward moment when have a slice of pizza, and you get up for two seconds to do something, but when you come back you realize that your cat has stolen your pizza....and you have no idea where he put it. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back