Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hey All!
I know I've been not the most active the past few years. My life took over more and more of my spare time and then I tried to feel creative enough to write with you all for a long time but I struggled and pulled back all my students to just the one I currently have and one Professor. But I know I am not doing them justice currently. Professor Sarah Harrington is taking a sabbatical from teaching and I'm very grateful to Kiersten and Emzies for taking up the post and filling in for her. I'm hoping having a break from the position will give me time to transition back into being creative with my student and give my life some time to settle down, a lot of big changes are coming and a lot is needed from me to make those changes. Thank you all for always being so wonderful and understanding over the past year. <3
-Steph ^_^

Awh, take care of yourself Steph and good luck with everything, I hope your muse comes back soon, but of course real life comes first!! :hug:

Take care Steph & good luck! We'll be here when you feel ready to get back :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back